Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 17)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
The Blindness should Go asap & the doctor better take some steps to actually cure Dutta instead of Hiding behind chanda ka pallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
^^ Doctor better take some steps towards a school first, study science, study for a medical degree, than touch Dutta with his inexperienced hands! LOL Seriously, where did ChachaJi (whatever his name is LOL) find this dude from?? ConfusedROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 17 January 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingnaadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ Doctor better take some steps towards a school first, study science, study for a medical degree, than touch Dutta with his inexperienced hands! LOL Seriously, where did ChachaJi (whatever his name is LOL) find this dude from?? ConfusedROFL x

I swear even Munna Bhai knows more about Medicine than this Doctor LOL Wink 

Pyari_Zahra

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

I swear even Munna Bhai knows more about Medicine than this Doctor LOL Wink 

No wonder MR keeps running towards the door ... every time the Doc is near ...
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

^^ Yeah of course that was fun to watch ROFL But I swear this guy's frog-like expressions drive me insane!! DeadROFL I mean, come on, if Dutta has internal injuries, shouldn't they be taking him to a hospital to get treated, rather than waiting for him to magically recover?? Confused I hope this doctor never comes back out of fear of being throttled ROFL x

hey zahra..

ur versions on the doctor are hilarious.......LOLLOL....... is it possible for every1 to act like MR........ v dont even know if that person is an artiste................ he wud hav done it n the director wud hav okayed it...........

but anywayz the doc always seemed out of the world with his expressions............ other than MR n AG brilliant acting, the episode was again repetitive............ AG was nice when she showed her evil side to naku today..... i think naku wud hav realized AG is bhnd all this............ naku sometimes appears brainy n sometimes nonbrainy............ dont understand her.......... poor thing........

tc
divya
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Exactly, temporarily being the key word LOL Although LTL is famous for its dragfests Sleepy But I'm hoping they don't drag it for too long, because that will kill the whole enjoyment of the track for me Ermm. Despite being an interesting element to Dutta's character, keeping him blind for too long is going to get boring at some point. I'm surely not interested in him lying in bed all day listening to Seema's stories, and having Naku daydreaming on the other end. Everyone is now anxious for Naku and Dutta's reunion, and with MR still not officially having clarified that he's not leaving, it should happen at a suitable time. And I totally agree, like I said ages ago, a character like Dutta's who is physically strong and hates being dependant on others, not being able to see is completely butchering his main qualities. x

@bold: Ditto....this can be an interesting temporary...yes temporary being the keyword for all practical purposesLOL....element for Dutta's character but it will quickly get tiresome if stretched on too long.....the joker doctor and his useless "doctorgiri" and Seema's useless repetitive flashbacks have gone on long enough....meanwhile Nakku is acting like a loopy bird on the other end with her "Saab aap aayenge" jaaps......The DN reunion could easily take another 2 weeks or more but as of now DUTTA'S role in this badly needs to move forward....cuz they don't seem to have much to do on Nakku's end with just her usual flighty nonsense....Baaji has been dumbed down as well and Kala's managed to shut up Chaaskar....so it's all useless as of now....atleast move Dutta's story forward then.....I don't know about official clarifications but I'm kinda going with the belief that MR is staying....so they need to pick things up for Dutta too.

shipskomal_w25

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with Anu and Zahra...though I'm intrigued to see how Dutta deals with his blindness and forced separation from Naku, I want it to get over in 2 weeks max. Dutta must regain his 'eyesight', both literally and metaphorically asap and run back to Naku. We have waited long enough.

shipsAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I can tell you guys now that I found the last 2 weeks to be absolutely brain numbing, apart from the Dutta scenes Sleepy I hate the dragging! There is no progression whatsoever! It's absolute drivel! Planning to be free later this week from assignments, and so I am expecting some dhamaka!

Edited by neets_ltl - 17 January 2011 at 9:11pm

AreYaar

Go to top