Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 16)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I just hope somehow Dutta comes back into Nakku's arms blind...being blind Dutta would have lost his hope, self-confidence, everything....then Nakku gives him 'vishwas' and hope (like she always does) that he will be perfectly alright......she builds back his lost self-confidence, hope and faith in Bappa.....and eventually when her 'vishwas' wins and Dutta is able to see finally, she WILL regain back the same bharosa that Dutta had in her pre-FR Clap! I think maybe that is what they might be intending to show since the Dr. specifically mentioned there are only 50-50% chance that he might be able to see....and knowing Dutta, he will believe the other 50% that he will never be able to see, but Nakku would choose to go by the opposite 50%.....and in the process of Nakku nursing Dutta, he will eventually fall for her once again Embarrassed....she will do his seva day and night, always be next to him so that he doesnt even have to call for someone for help Embarrassed.....and in that process we might get to see cute scenes where Nakku is helping him move around, she is feeding him, putting him to sleep etc Day Dreaming......

Nooooooooo.....I want Dutta to be fully recovered when he comes back to Nakku.....don't want this blind thing stretched on for sooooooo long until he gets back to Nakku....even now technically Seema's hardly nursing him....it's mainly that joker doctor only.

I want Dutta to be all fit and fine in the moment he gets back to Nakku....I want him to SEE her in every sense.....and waise WHY should he need her to NURSE him again to fall in love with her again?ConfusedConfused I don't understand that......I want the bond to build in a different sense.....not over perpetual nursing each other all the time....

The whole point of Seema is for Dutta's prejudices and misconceptions to clear HERE....and for him to regain his "sight" in more ways than one.....I would rather see a moment where he sees Nakku upon his return and there is all that EMOTION in his eyes againDay Dreaming.....and hopefully a hug again as wellDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7divy609Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingsinamika

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Why oh WHY did this good-for-nothing nikkamma doctor have to come back??!!!!!!!! D'oh x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Why oh WHY did this good-for-nothing nikkamma doctor have to come back??!!!!!!!! D'oh x

Arey but today was fun yaar! Did you see the way Dutta grabbed his collar and shouted at him?? It was AWESOME!ROFL Total phattu this guy isLOLLOL....and end mein bol raha hai, 'please make sure isko zyada gussa na aaye'.....Yeah right!ROFL  And how long can he hide behind his injection? Ek din toh iski SOLID dhulaayi karega DuttaEvil SmileROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
^^ Yeah of course that was fun to watch ROFL But I swear this guy's frog-like expressions drive me insane!! DeadROFL I mean, come on, if Dutta has internal injuries, shouldn't they be taking him to a hospital to get treated, rather than waiting for him to magically recover?? Confused I hope this doctor never comes back out of fear of being throttled ROFL x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

^^ Yeah of course that was fun to watch ROFL But I swear this guy's frog-like expressions drive me insane!! DeadROFL I mean, come on, if Dutta has internal injuries, shouldn't they be taking him to a hospital to get treated, rather than waiting for him to magically recover?? Confused I hope this doctor never comes back out of fear of being throttled ROFL x

LMAO this guy doesn't even know how to check a PULSE.....obviously his method of "treatment" for internal injuries is going to be watching grass grow and hope the pressure on the nerves magically relieves itselfWackoLOL.....I hope he gets throttled manyyyyyyyy more times by Dutta *rubs hands in glee*Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
^^ Sounds good Day Dreaming I hope so LOL 

But ah, the camera work today was amazing today, the way it conveyed the panic that spread through Dutta at not being able to see anything Clap And of course, MR was amazing, absolutely flawless- it's really challenging to play a blind person, so I'm quite looking forward to seeing how he does it. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

But ah, the camera work today was amazing today, the way it conveyed the panic that spread through Dutta at not being able to see anything Clap And of course, MR was amazing, absolutely flawless- it's really challenging to play a blind person, so I'm quite looking forward to seeing how he does it. x

Yep that PANIC was so BRILLIANTLY enacted by MR....superb as always....that is why I say this was the only scene worth watching in the epi.....indeed I'm quite intrigued to see how MR enacts the role of a temporarily blind Dutta....only thing is that I don't want this to drag on for too long.....it's intriguing to see the actor's work obviously but as a character, Dutta shouldn't be subjected to this long termStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yep that PANIC was so BRILLIANTLY enacted by MR....superb as always....that is why I say this was the only scene worth watching in the epi.....indeed I'm quite intrigued to see how MR enacts the role of a temporarily blind Dutta....only thing is that I don't want this to drag on for too long.....it's intriguing to see the actor's work obviously but as a character, Dutta shouldn't be subjected to this long termStern Smile

Exactly, temporarily being the key word LOL Although LTL is famous for its dragfests Sleepy But I'm hoping they don't drag it for too long, because that will kill the whole enjoyment of the track for me Ermm. Despite being an interesting element to Dutta's character, keeping him blind for too long is going to get boring at some point. I'm surely not interested in him lying in bed all day listening to Seema's stories, and having Naku daydreaming on the other end. Everyone is now anxious for Naku and Dutta's reunion, and with MR still not officially having clarified that he's not leaving, it should happen at a suitable time. And I totally agree, like I said ages ago, a character like Dutta's who is physically strong and hates being dependant on others, not being able to see is completely butchering his main qualities. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top