Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 15)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I just hope somehow Dutta comes back into Nakku's arms blind...being blind Dutta would have lost his hope, self-confidence, everything....then Nakku gives him 'vishwas' and hope (like she always does) that he will be perfectly alright......she builds back his lost self-confidence, hope and faith in Bappa.....and eventually when her 'vishwas' wins and Dutta is able to see finally, she WILL regain back the same bharosa that Dutta had in her pre-FR Clap! I think maybe that is what they might be intending to show since the Dr. specifically mentioned there are only 50-50% chance that he might be able to see....and knowing Dutta, he will believe the other 50% that he will never be able to see, but Nakku would choose to go by the opposite 50%.....and in the process of Nakku nursing Dutta, he will eventually fall for her once again Embarrassed....she will do his seva day and night, always be next to him so that he doesnt even have to call for someone for help Embarrassed.....and in that process we might get to see cute scenes where Nakku is helping him move around, she is feeding him, putting him to sleep etc Day Dreaming......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 17 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mussy.jamshed

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: Today's epi was better than all of last week. Atleast we didnt see any of 'Who is Dutta's heir' crap. Dutta's heir will be his son/daughter.Approve

Finally some movement on the Dutta front with him waking up. I hope he gets more screen time now. Dutta went straight away to gussa mode...nearly strangulated everyone he could lay his hands on. Thats my boy!Thumbs Up

For a change I didnt mind the Kala-Naku scene or Kala's evilness. Thats classic Kala...the one who makes me cringe and hope I never get an enemy like her. I was missing THIS Kala. The dialouges in the Kala-Naku scene was really good. After a long time it seemed that Anil Deshmukh was back from vacation.

Oh ya, the moment he gained consciousness he went to his typical 'angry young Dutta' mode LOL.....and the doctor specifically tells Seema to be careful that he doesnt get ANGRY or tensed LOL....ab bolo, is it possible for anyone to control Dutta and his temper LOL?!?!?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@All: Today's epi was better than all of last week. Atleast we didnt see any of 'Who is Dutta's heir' crap. Dutta's heir will be his son/daughter.Approve

Finally some movement on the Dutta front with him waking up. I hope he gets more screen time now. Dutta went straight away to gussa mode...nearly strangulated everyone he could lay his hands on. Thats my boy!Thumbs Up

For a change I didnt mind the Kala-Naku scene or Kala's evilness. Thats classic Kala...the one who makes me cringe and hope I never get an enemy like her. I was missing THIS Kala. The dialouges in the Kala-Naku scene was really good. After a long time it seemed that Anil Deshmukh was back from vacation.

Oh ya, the moment he gained consciousness he went to his typical 'angry young Dutta' mode LOL.....and the doctor specifically tells Seema to be careful that he doesnt get ANGRY or tensed LOL....ab bolo, is it possible for anyone to control Dutta and his temper LOL?!?!?!

LOL! Gussa has now become a synonym for Dutta. LOL!

mussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I just hope somehow Dutta comes back into Nakku's arms blind...being blind Dutta would have lost his hope, self-confidence, everything....then Nakku gives him 'vishwas' and hope (like she always does) that he will be perfectly alright......she builds back his lost self-confidence, hope and faith in Bappa.....and eventually when her 'vishwas' wins and Dutta is able to see finally, she WILL regain back the same bharosa that Dutta had in her pre-FR Clap! I think maybe that is what they might be intending to show since the Dr. specifically mentioned there are only 50-50% chance that he might be able to see....and knowing Dutta, he will believe the other 50% that he will never be able to see, but Nakku would choose to go by the opposite 50%.....and in the process of Nakku nursing Dutta, he will eventually fall for her once again Embarrassed....she will do his seva day and night, always be next to him so that he doesnt even have to call for someone for help Embarrassed.....and in that process we might get to see cute scenes where Nakku is helping him move around, she is feeding him, putting him to sleep etc Day Dreaming......

Exactly Aparna , I wish Nakushe help him recover........no SEEMA AngryAparna I hope jaisa tune bola hain waisa hi hoon............wow ClapClapClapClap

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 17 January 2011 at 10:32am

*dewdrop~pearl*

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I so happy that our @$$ kicking , hot tempered .... gussa wala don.. is back ...

I know he is blind ..But Dp , I too want him to get back to Naku while he still blind and have her nurse him back to health

it might make him realise that the both Naku Gori and Kali ..jooti and saachi are one and the same

But more than that I would love the scences ... cute he being a spoilt child refusing to take help and she being stubborn ... doesnot take no for an answer

Edited by scorpio10 - 17 January 2011 at 12:00pm

mussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

I so happy that our @$$ kicking , hot tempered .... gussa wala don.. is back ...

I know he is blind ..But Dp , I too want him to get back to Naku while he still blind and have her nurse him back to health

it might make him realise that the both Naku Gori and Kali ..jooti and saachi are one and the same

But more than that I would love the scences ... cute he being a spoilt child refusing to take help and she be stubborn ... doesnot take no for an answer

I guess this time he wont be stubborn...if u have observed now he is seeing only fair naku flashback.,..he has got blind because this way he will redeem himself as he was quiet harsh when her face got revealed...but please CVs I want naku to nurse blind duttaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7.scorpio10--Sia--

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

@All: Today's epi was better than all of last week.

WORDDDD! Today's epi was SO much better than the ENTIRE useless last week!

Skipped the beginning Seema-Nakku nonsense.....asli epi toh started with the Dutta scene :P.....ahh what a fab scene....MR was soooooo brilliant as always....that entire initial realization of Dutta that he isn't able to see.....LOVEDDDD how he grabbed the doctor's collar and started asking him what he's done to his eyes....LOL...such a TYPICAL Dutta reaction and that is what made it so fun to watch....and it's a small thing but I loved how he kept asking where Baaji is....shows that implicit faith he still has in Baaji.....uske baad I loved how he rounded on that "chachaji' and started strangling him and asking him ki woh kiska aadmi haiLOL.......Veryyyyyyy interesting reaction to hearing Seema's voice but I seriously doubt they'll show him recognizing her....and I was so amused that they didn't show any actual shot of the doctor injecting him....wonder if MR was instructing that guy this time alsoROFL......aww but he looked so vulnerable in the end while lying unconscious on the bed :((......Hope this track leads to somewhere worthwhile....they need to move quicker and show less of the extraneous filler crap.

As for Nakku.....ok her random useless loopy declarations are starting to remind me of Rakhi in Karan Arjun, "Mere Karan Arjun aayengeeeee"Wacko.....seriously I wish they weren't putting Nakku's character in such timepass mode too....she ends up looking brainless.

Aashka was fab in Kala's bit today.....the way she taunted and played with Nakku....VINTAGE Kala and superbly enacted by Aashka....enjoyed that scene strictly cuz of her superb acting which rose above the repetitiveness of the script.

Precap is so blahhh.....I'm bored of these dragging antics....hope they show more Dutta tomorrow instead.

Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Can D now start inquiring about his Nakku as he remembers her perfectly f9 maybe rub it in seema's face that he has a wife rofl her reaction will be just Epic bechari has so many hopes that he came back for her 

meghaparti

Go to top