Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 106)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Another thing....was it Seema's own blood that gets smeared on her forehead? Will somebody please clarify? I don't want to see it at all!

Oh yes it was her own blood but she got it on her forehead through Dutta's hand...horrifying!!

Now what does that signify??LOL Not a marriage for sure! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Another thing....was it Seema's own blood that gets smeared on her forehead? Will somebody please clarify? I don't want to see it at all!

Oh yes it was her own blood but she got it on her forehead through Dutta's hand...horrifying!!

It signifies that the creatives have lost their brains and have no idea what random crap they are showingWacko

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Fivr-sub_rosadivy609incandescencekhushixMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It signifies that the creatives have lost their brains and have no idea what random crap they are showingWacko

Khoon bhari maang was random timepass kinda scene...the entire episode was, it seems from the update! We could have liked the gradual unfolding, IF this Seema character wasn't such a turn-off! The CVs must realize that it's not working, and they better rush things up! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
It was seema's blood that within seconds faded...you wanna know the significance well i think that her blood is thinner than water and hence she can again betray dutta anytime....by the way that was noway anything remote to marriage either...CVs are keeping a way out so they can fix this trash once we all viewers let them know that we bloody hate the khoon bhari maang concept.....i would have not minded Dutta filling nakku's bare maang on his return with his blood....melodramatic but still ok..as long as its nakku and Dutta together...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Khoon bhari maang was random timepass kinda scene...the entire episode was, it seems from the update! We could have liked the gradual unfolding, IF this Seema character wasn't such a turn-off! The CVs must realize that it's not working, and they better rush things up! 

Exactly.....this is all random timepass at its best....koi sir pair nahin....all this khoon bhari maang nonsense served to do was irritate ppl further when already patience is wearing thin....koi point toh hai nahin....just an irritating, pathetic visual that they stuck in to show more of Seema's delusions when the character isn't working anyways....so insipid, so one dimensional with her wohi gine chune 2 flashbacks about Dutta on a repeat loop in her head....and then off she runs to the mandir to play pooja pooja with her bff Nakku.......none of this is leading to anything.....so who are they kidding....are these kind of scenes thrown in for random senseless shock value? Sorry to say even that is not working....

Anyways I'm going to see if things pick up next week.....this week has been a total waste of time barring the brief DN moment yesterday......maybe they'll stabilize next week and get back on track and we can forget all this time as a bad nightmareLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosaincandescence

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Exactly.....this is all random timepass at its best....koi sir pair nahin....all this khoon bhari maang nonsense served to do was irritate ppl further when already patience is wearing thin....koi point toh hai nahin....just an irritating, pathetic visual that they stuck in to show more of Seema's delusions when the character isn't working anyways....so insipid, so one dimensional with her wohi gine chune 2 flashbacks about Dutta on a repeat loop in her head....and then off she runs to the mandir to play pooja pooja with her bff Nakku.......none of this is leading to anything.....so who are they kidding....are these kind of scenes thrown in for random senseless shock value? Sorry to say even that is not working....

Anyways I'm going to see if things pick up next week.....this week has been a total waste of time barring the brief DN moment yesterday......maybe they'll stabilize next week and get back on track and we can forget all this time as a bad nightmareLOL

The Seema track has some purpose for sure....which is yet to come out. Only if they could keep the track short and crisp we might not have hated it so badly! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Nimmi.AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

So it's decided. I'm definitely NOT catching up this weekend.. Ermm I do not want to end the spree on a supposed "khoon bhari mang" scene, that I'm hearing about.. Lol, lets see if next week gets better and then I can watch it all aik saath.. LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 21 January 2011 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Rosa: Ofcourse the Seema track is SUPPOSED to have a purpose however the execution has been pathetic nearly a month into this track.....so I believe we are all justified in calling it out for the crap that it is......there was potential to do a lot but instead they have wasted a lot of time in dragging and then senseless crap like this khoon bhari maang as Dutta the sleeping beauty chills for most of the time.....They can only redeem this track by giving it a good culmination maybe.....so let's see if that happens in the coming weeks.

@Fivr: LOL yeah don't waste your time catching up this weekend....give it another week and maybe things will be good enough so that you can catch up to some good epis by then.....lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosa

Go to top