Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Exactly.....amazing how supposedly when MR is here to stay, we hardly get to see anything worthwhile with Dutta in the show rather they show crap like THIS🤢🤢🤢

These episodes have been written when MR said he wants to quit. So we will have to bear the brunt of his acts . They are trying to get it back to normal..........and hopefully it will be fine by the end of tomorrow or may be by next week.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

why does seema have to die for Dutta or donate her eyes, for him to forgive her?.. she took care of him, saved him from chaskar..isnt that enough for dutta to forgive her?.. and seeing her regretting and what has happened to her might make him feel sorry and forgive her.. and also understand what Naku had to go through... he can save her from being in brothel and ask her to live a new life..and she can go away....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

the fact that he is still concious give me hope that the bang on the head theory will work im sure it will work. and thats what chanda will do come in between chaskar and D hopefully mar jaya 🤢 anu sick doesnt even begin to cover what i will feel then i will hope that D wears sunglasses for the rest of his life 🤢

@bold: LMAO ditto! I don't ever want to see those eyes if they belong to Seema🤢😆

Yeah I also think that they will show Chaaskar trying to kill D and this woman will come in b/w and get shot somehow....then she can die in Chaaskar's arms hopefully😛😆.....and Nakku should magically appear and there can be a DN hug😍😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

These episodes have been written when MR said he wants to quit. So we will have to bear the brunt of his acts . They are trying to get it back to normal..........and hopefully it will be fine by the end of tomorrow or may be by next week.

Its plain bad writing and lack of creativity. Period. Please dont blame an actor for CVs inabilities.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@bold: LMAO ditto! I don't ever want to see those eyes if they belong to Seema🤢😆

Yeah I also think that they will show Chaaskar trying to kill D and this woman will come in b/w and get shot somehow....then she can die in Chaaskar's arms hopefully😛😆.....and Nakku should magically appear and there can be a DN hug😍😆

clears the way for kala and chasakars love story as well 😍 having seemas eyes will be the same as having seema there for me 🤢🤢 YUCKSSS
AreYaar thumbnail

Yeah I guess we have to wait longer for things to get back to normal.....next week hi kuch hoga maybe ab *sigh*....but the creatives haven't really shown much creativity even if they thought MR was leaving.....he was coming for the shoot still, wasn't he? Then why waste time in so much retarded crap? Ughhhhh
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so if MR wanted to leave just out of interest where they planning on him taking back seema? 🤢 os he would leave 2 wives behind who would fight to be the new lady don 🤢🤢 wow they had some GREAT story lines up their sleeves! thanks anu hope it gets better soon now. gosh why couldnt the lovely editors have edited this out
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

why does seema have to die for Dutta or donate her eyes, for him to forgive her?.. she took care of him, saved him from chaskar..isnt that enough for dutta to forgive her?.. and seeing her regretting and what has happened to her might make him feel sorry and forgive her.. and also understand what Naku had to go through... he can save her from being in brothel and ask her to live a new life..and she can go away....

Yes to a galaxy far far away and she can join the Jedis and save empire from Kala the Darth Sidius 😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But Anu, the Seema track was introduced long before....and this Seema-Chaskar thing was also very much pre-planned...at least that's what it seems to me! They must have slowed down the story considerably because of MR's declaration....but I don't think this entire track was devised because of his decision!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

😲😲😲
Zuby ithu rombe over
Ithulam theve illai 🤢
again don't give Cvs any ideas

enna kodumei ithu 😕

😲

Idhu indian serial laa, Fuzz! Ellam nadakkum! Plus she is a Kothewali, don't forget! Very easy for her to jump into ....err  anything🤢🤢