Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Dont worry guys..........Blood smearing on forehead doenst mean anything to Dutta . It was shown from Seema's POV I guess. She wants Dutta back and she will feel she is his with this gesture . But that doesnt mean Dutta will reciprocate any emotions towards her. I mean he is the same guy who married a woman admist so many ppl but never gave her his wife's status........how can such a man take this thing with Blood-in-maang as any gesture?.

Instead Seema would feel , God granted her wish. She will then Iam sure give her life for Dutta when she will get to know that he is a married man and Nakku's husband. I infact feel she will give her eyes to him as a sign of repentance. She needs to do something big to wipe off all the ill-feelings that Dutta was carrying all thru the last 10 yrs.......in his heart.

So calm down guys.......its perfectly fine and in a way leading to a major turnaround in Dutta's life. All will be good, I guess  

I agree with you Anu that this incident has to be seen from Seema's perspective! Dutta won't even give her a second look...he belongs to Naku! And he'll forgive Seema only if she does something huge for him...but I hope it's not eye-donation...that would be too much! This track is resembling 80's-style sappy drama more and more! Please get it over with!  
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dont worry guys..........Blood smearing on forehead doenst mean anything to Dutta . It was shown from Seema's POV I guess. She wants Dutta back and she will feel she is his with this gesture . But that doesnt mean Dutta will reciprocate any emotions towards her. I mean he is the same guy who married a woman admist so many ppl but never gave her his wife's status........how can such a man take this thing with Blood-in-maang as any gesture?.

Instead Seema would feel , God granted her wish. She will then Iam sure give her life for Dutta when she will get to know that he is a married man and Nakku's husband. I infact feel she will give her eyes to him as a sign of repentance. She needs to do something big to wipe off all the ill-feelings that Dutta was carrying all thru the last 10 yrs.......in his heart.

So calm down guys.......its perfectly fine and in a way leading to a major turnaround in Dutta's life. All will be good, I guess  

exactly what i was thinking anu.. yesterday i was talking to my friend about LTL and instantly this came across my mind that she will end up giving her life saving dutta from chaskar and then donate her eyes to dutta and that will be her prayshchit.. although it seems too filmy but then they have to show something like that to make dutta forgive her for what she did.. mujhe nai lagta isse acha aur koi tarika hai cvs ke pass.. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Subii - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ewww! Man...I am seriously getting horrified. What was the point of all this? Suddenly Seema pops up regretful...and now they will try to pass her off as Dutta's wife?

You know since she might die saving Dutta , they might just do her final rights as his so called wife instead of a ehem ehem wali 🤢

oh my god the horror, this is just like a page ripped from Ekta's book on Ways to Make Telly Serials turn  Yuck 🤢
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I agree with you Anu that this incident has to be seen from Seema's perspective! Dutta won't even give her a second look...he belongs to Naku! And he'll forgive Seema only if she does something huge for him...but I hope it's not eye-donation...that would be too much! This track is resembling 80's-style sappy drama more and more! Please get it over with!  

If its not eyesight Rosa, It would be her death which alone can get him to forgive her. We either have to take her eye-donation or her giving life to save Dutta. I feel that. 
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i would take her dying for him over her giving her eyes. i do NOT want her eyes anywhere near D at ALL. though i doubt thats going to happen because nakku needs to realise that her new fraand is her saut and for that chanda will need her eyes. and one of the articles did she say she was going to disappear for a while. and CV's do NOT even think of taking the kekta route
sub_rosa thumbnail

If its not eyesight Rosa, It would be her death which alone can get him to forgive her. We either have to take her eye-donation or her giving life to save Dutta. I feel that. 

I'm okay with life-saving Anu...I was expecting that! But no eye-donation please!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

You know since she might die saving Dutta , they might just do her final rights as his so called wife instead of a ehem ehem wali 🤢

oh my god the horror, this is just like a page ripped from Ekta's book on Ways to Make Telly Serials turn  Yuck 🤢

Exactly! I never thought I would see such things in LTL. It just came out of the blue. Eww! eww! eww! I can take any crap...but not EK's legacy. I have seen enough of THAT!

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

i would take her dying for him over her giving her eyes. i do NOT want her eyes anywhere near D at ALL. though i doubt thats going to happen because nakku needs to realise that her new fraand is her saut and for that chanda will need her eyes. and one of the articles did she say she was going to disappear for a while. and CV's do NOT even think of taking the kekta route

Ditto.....Anu, they can make it all filmy with Seema doing prayishchit by saving his life for whatever but FOR GOD'S SAKE, giving him her eyes is NOT DONE.....that is beyond my capacity to handle....it will be SICK to watch Dutta seeing Nakku through the eyes that SEEMA donated him🤢🤢

Whatever....I don't even want this blindness track to drag on long enough for crazy eye transplants.....just show Dutta banging his head somewhere randomly again and getting his eyesight back....cuz like the faaltu doctor said....there's nothing wrong with his eyes...it's just pressure on a vein inside that will have to relieved somehow.
sub_rosa thumbnail
And btw, Baji said to Naku that they'll be going out for a village-trip again tomorrow!I think I need to take another break now! waisey bhi, MR no longer has a speaking part in the show😳

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

i dont want Seema giving her eyes to D.
i dont want her to take bullet for D.
i dont want her to be dying in D's arms.

🤢

DITTO!

They can try to exercise their long dormant creativity and come up with some OTHER way to show Seema's prayishchit....but if they better not be coming up with such scenarios like her dying in his arms....I do NOT care to see that!🤢🤢🤢