Dil cheez kya hai aap meri jaan lijiye
Bas ek baar mera kaha
Bas ek baar mera kaha maan lijiye
Dil cheez kya hai aap meri jaan lijiye

πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@All: Epi better than yesterday despite Baji too joining the delusional gang. But I loved Dutta's ishare to Baji and Baji immediately understanding him. So Duji!

As for the rest of the epi...finally some movement. Though I wonder how does MR feel getting so much rest of the sets. 😳
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually I am happy with the precap!

So Dutta will be awake and will have enough strength to get away from the place...so that means Dutta in action...(if they don't give him another injection)...I so want a conversation between Dutta and Seema...And Dutta awake means Seema cannot touch him again😑 without him getting mad at her!  That is gooooodddd!  And hopefully he will talk something about Nakku...like...Mujhe abhi isi waqt Nakku ke pass jaana hain!πŸ˜†
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Jaag to gaye hain already.Bhootni ne dance karke daraa diya aur ghar se bhagaa diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bhootni......πŸ˜† thats nice
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was okay!

I don't think Chanda knows that Dutta is a hotshot Don! She doesn't live in Patilwadi! She heard Chaskar take Dutta's name....and immediately she started worrying for him, which I found natural! So I'm going to watch this track further unfold before coming to any conclusion!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys - hope you dont mind me popping in here - just watched todays epi

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@All: Epi better than yesterday despite Baji too joining the delusional gang. But I loved Dutta's ishare to Baji and Baji immediately understanding him. So Duji!

As for the rest of the epi...finally some movement. Though I wonder how does MR feel getting so much rest of the sets. 😳

Yea so everyone has gone delusional πŸ˜†....but The CVz had to show Baji like this - they have to keep the dostana alive! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But thank god there was some progression i story today.....looking forward to mujra/dutta jag jaye ga tomorrow - finally our DSP is out and about!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

The episode was okay!

I don't think Chanda knows that Dutta is a hotshot Don! She doesn't live in Patilwadi! She heard Chaskar take Dutta's name....and immediately she started worrying for him, which I found natural! So I'm going to watch this track further unfold before coming to any conclusion!

yeah...i didnt find it very illogical. or maybe my expectations are low.
fuzzyface thumbnail
When Dutta hit himself against the door the other day, I thought it was so cute. I bet even when he is roaming aimlessly without the ability to see I wld still find it cute than anything. He just seems so vulnerableπŸ˜›

BTW I would recommend that he accidentally stab the faltu doc while he is temporarily blind πŸ˜†
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yeah...i didnt find it very illogical. or maybe my expectations are low.

Both are true!
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

How on earth did D manage to get out of that house & on the road during a dance performance?😲 And that kurta? Its the one D wore to the Ganesh Visarjan.Chanda went to PN & got it for him? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

hi zuby.......

samja karo na........... in r discussion thread, v told, he luks good in kurtas........(red, blue, yellow) n bright colors..... n dutta wants us to b happy at the end of the day....... so, CVs might have let him wear it for us........ aisa hi sochna.......😊 v LTLians can adjust for some cute dutta bloopers isnt it?πŸ˜†

u get bloopers every now n then in LTL...... they are like burps for LTL tiring dragfests.........πŸ˜† they themselves are tired of searching a good track to bring r dutta back......... so they end up burping a blooper.........