Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Imp News

rupal.sri24 Senior Member
rupal.sri24
rupal.sri24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hi All,

I was watching SBB segment of Monaya aired today. The segment also had interview of Avinash and Rubina of Choti Bahu. They told SBB that today the first official promo of Choto Bahu Season-2 will come out.

If choti bahu is coming back on TV on poupular demand of its fans.....then why can't mjht? I mean I always thought that MJHT had more fans being youth show as compared to Choti bahu which was more a family drama.

Guys, please don't stop your mission. We need to send mails to the channel so that they can contact the makers of the show for the same. It all depend on channel's call because it was their decision only to end the show.

and one thing more guys....I noticed that we MJHT fans are being bashed by other show fans because we coomented on the news of their show that "we want mjht back".
guys, I know that all of us desperately wants MJHT back but it's always good not to let others bash us and our show. I really felt bad the way those guys wrote.

We can comment on star one website or on facebook. But please I think we should avoid writing comments on other shows news. Because that won't help us.

I hope I am not wrong in sharing this.

Thanks
Rupal

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2mohit_rockstarLavenderCrystal358674Komal_ChaudharyDhanakZSwaNia_1SIZZZLERsowmya.jyothi-

sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
yup rupal...suddenly i have this tiny hope....but the biggest truth my friend is choti bahu has only one lead....but mjht has 2 leads and now nobody wld like 2 compromise one couple over the other..isn't it? getting arti n monaya bk 2 gtr will take time. u knw it was only in mjht that we use to have screen space prblm...in odr shows dere were no such issues...in kmh its arjun n arohi show, dmg its arman ridzy show...so i just hope n pray that  dmg as well as mjht cmebk with the original time slot thats 8 and 9 pm. the shows in star one is nt evn wrth watching....
ChasingLiberty IF-Dazzler
ChasingLiberty
ChasingLiberty

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
cnt agree more.....mjht hs to  b brought back
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
kya baath hai.................
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hey can anyo1 giv me d channel email id...............
SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

hey can anyo1 giv me d channel email id...............

starone@indya.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--softyy--

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
thanks..........
-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Guys,producing a family drama is easier than a youth show.choti bahu was a family drama and now also they would make some changes and will stick to that.but where as youth shows, in mjht they can't show the same old college life.It need to be different and that takes lot of creative work.
        Arjun has already signed his show,Rati very much eager to take up reality shows,sanaya wants a show in which her character is totally different from gunjan,and ofcourse mohit is ready.
 All actors have to come together ,so it takes time. We need to be patient but go on with mailing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupal.sri24

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top