Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

hey who is this shaleen? and who is this new  entry? 

i haven't seen the precap but someone told me that its Shaleen who is entering😆
Shaleen has done so many shows before😊
he was the winner of last season NB with his partner Daljeet😳 and he was in NDTV show "Do Hanso Ka Joda" and few more but i don't remember the names
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
i went to wiki and found Shaleen was in DMG too as a cameo. Is that right?
sunaina02 thumbnail
So  do we have to face another missile invasion  by Shaleen fans ??

Ok,  i am going back to  prepare my anti-missile tools  😆

(No offence - just a joke )
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

i went to wiki and found Shaleen was in DMG too as a cameo. Is that right?

i never saw him in DMG may be he never came or may be i missed the epis as i was not regular to DMG also😆😆
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

So  do we have to face another missile invasion  by Shaleen fans ??

Ok,  i am going back to  prepare my anti-missile tools  😆

(No offence - just a joke )

i like him as well😆😆
pavs thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

@Pavs -
Any person reading this post can read the disrespect you show for this show in between the lines.  😭

The fact that you stopped after better... - leaves to our imagination what follows after that .

If it is better role - then I fully agree with you , Karan Wahi deserved a better cameo role
But if it is better show then you know we BHPHians are very hurt by your comment .😭😭

Dude ive already explained in what context ive said what i had said..its upto you to interpret in any way you like.
pavs thumbnail
@reshu is der a good news that its not karan but shaleen making an entry?? *grins ear to ear*
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Alright stop the arguments, honestly. KW is rumored to be back in the show through the TB article, so until he is officially back I sincerely request that any fans of Karan please discuss his rumored return at the appreciation thread. Until of course he actually enters in the show and fans would like to make a topic discussing his entry or anyting in that regard.

That being said, JUST BECAUSE you are not a fan or do not have anything kind to say about an actor, DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT to post rude comments about the actor or any IF member who appreciated the actor. Lately there has been way to much bashing of actors, and IF members going on regarding Karan Wahi's appearance in the show. If you lot have NOTHING nice to say, then PLEASE keep mum. If you do have something to say PLEASE BE KIND ABOUT IT. There is no reason to bash or be rude! Things can be stated KINDLY. AND if someone is stating something kindly, or using constructive criticism, they have every right to do so, so opposing members should NOT take that members comments out of context unless they were rude. ALL IN ALL, BE NICE.

IF there is any more bashing, Im gonna be the strict, breathing behind your back DT member and will give out warnings. If things get worse then Warning Level's WILL be increased.

This is the FIRST time that Nadii or I have had to make such a post at this forum. Please dont make use have to do it again.

Topic Closed
BHPH Dev Team.
Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pavs

Dude ive already explained in what context ive said what i had said..its upto you to interpret in any way you like.

@pavs we will interpret as u will write.... whenever we write something u take it to another level....for example making peace propoasal to war zone........