Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

yayyyyy Karan's back :) (Page 4)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

So  do we have to face another missile invasion  by Shaleen fans ??

Ok,  i am going back to  prepare my anti-missile tools  LOL

(No offence - just a joke )

i like him as wellLOLLOL

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pavs

i dnt want him in this soap :((((((((((((((((((...he deserves better :/
@Pavs -
Any person reading this post can read the disrespect you show for this show in between the lines.  Cry

The fact that you stopped after better... - leaves to our imagination what follows after that .

If it is better role - then I fully agree with you , Karan Wahi deserved a better cameo role
But if it is better show then you know we BHPHians are very hurt by your comment .CryCry

Dude ive already explained in what context ive said what i had said..its upto you to interpret in any way you like.
pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@reshu is der a good news that its not karan but shaleen making an entry?? *grins ear to ear*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilIncense

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Alright stop the arguments, honestly. KW is rumored to be back in the show through the TB article, so until he is officially back I sincerely request that any fans of Karan please discuss his rumored return at the appreciation thread. Until of course he actually enters in the show and fans would like to make a topic discussing his entry or anyting in that regard.

That being said, JUST BECAUSE you are not a fan or do not have anything kind to say about an actor, DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT to post rude comments about the actor or any IF member who appreciated the actor. Lately there has been way to much bashing of actors, and IF members going on regarding Karan Wahi's appearance in the show. If you lot have NOTHING nice to say, then PLEASE keep mum. If you do have something to say PLEASE BE KIND ABOUT IT. There is no reason to bash or be rude! Things can be stated KINDLY. AND if someone is stating something kindly, or using constructive criticism, they have every right to do so, so opposing members should NOT take that members comments out of context unless they were rude. ALL IN ALL, BE NICE.

IF there is any more bashing, Im gonna be the strict, breathing behind your back DT member and will give out warnings. If things get worse then Warning Level's WILL be increased.

This is the FIRST time that Nadii or I have had to make such a post at this forum. Please dont make use have to do it again.

Topic Closed
BHPH Dev Team.

Edited by xtaurus429x - 19 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilslumberqueenIncense

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

i dnt want him in this soap :((((((((((((((((((...he deserves better :/
@Pavs -
Any person reading this post can read the disrespect you show for this show in between the lines.  Cry

The fact that you stopped after better... - leaves to our imagination what follows after that .

If it is better role - then I fully agree with you , Karan Wahi deserved a better cameo role
But if it is better show then you know we BHPHians are very hurt by your comment .CryCry

Dude ive already explained in what context ive said what i had said..its upto you to interpret in any way you like.
@pavs we will interpret as u will write.... whenever we write something u take it to another level....for example making peace propoasal to war zone........

Go to top