yayyyyy Karan's back :) (Page 2)

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by pavs

i dnt want him in this soap :((((((((((((((((((...he deserves better :/

Would you prefer KW not take the job and sit at home unemployed?
I do not appreciate your comment. This is a forum for appreciation of BHPH. If you can not appreciate BHPH, it's better manners to not say anything than leave posts like this.

I like to see Ranbir back because his exit was very awkward. There are loose ends that need to be tied up.
i guess this is a free forum where you can express your opinion without being rude..have i said nyhting abt the show or its actors?I have  a problem seeing karan wahi in a cameo role becoz he is getting wasted.. i want him back as a lead...if uve gotta prob wid my opinion i cnt help it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

I do not appreciate your comment. This is a forum for appreciation of BHPH. If you can not appreciate BHPH, it's better manners to not say anything than leave posts like this.

I like to see Ranbir back because his exit was very awkward. There are loose ends that need to be tied up.

firstly Karan has some other offers too and second she is not saying anything wrong abt BHPHSmile

by he deserve better she simply meant he deserve a show where he will be a lead..he don't deserve to do a  cameo again and againEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

<div></div>i guess this is a free forum where you can express your opinion without being rude..have i said nyhting abt the show or its actors?I have a problem seeing karan wahi in a cameo role becoz he is getting wasted.. i want him back as a lead...if uve gotta prob wid my opinion i cnt help it!

What you are writing now to explain yourself and what you wrote previously are two different things. Thank you for clarifying that 'he deserves better' means you want him in a lead role. And that 'i don't want him in this show' means you want him in a show of his own. I wish instead of your original post you put this one instead. I don't have a problem with your opinion, I have a problem with rude people, like we all do.

Edited by momma1128 - 17 January 2011 at 12:44pm
pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@momma1128 i think to begin with u wr pretty rude with me for a harmless comment of mine..if u miscontrued it u shud hv pmed  me for clarification rather than  jumping guns on me..nyways hope ur assumptions about my comments r cleared out.

Edited by pavs - 17 January 2011 at 1:05pm
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl2

i dont mind Karan Wahi coming back on the show but only if he doesnt come in between savan. And i agree they do share a really good chemistry and they should since they both are childhood friends in real life as well as in the show Wink

u mean childhood rivalsWink

Veena

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Karan Wahi is a great actor Thumbs Up and certainly deserves a lead role in a serial . I am sure he will get that soon.Smile

Secondly, I do agree with Anu (Momma..) that Ranbirs role was not well scripted till now and creatives of BHPH have not utilized the talent of Karan wahi to the fullest . Confused

So I hope his second innings in BHPH will be better than the first one .

I am sure Ranbir will play a few tricks more with Shravan before admitting his friendly intentions . I only want Ranbir to part with a friendly and happy note  and addressing Sachi as Bhabi Smile

Edited by sunaina02 - 19 January 2011 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

@Pavs -
Any person reading this post can read the disrespect you show for this show in between the lines.  Cry

The fact that you stopped after better... - leaves to our imagination what follows after that .

If it is better role - then I fully agree with you , Karan Wahi deserved a better cameo role
But if it is better show then you know we BHPHians are very hurt by your comment .CryCry

Edited by sunaina02 - 19 January 2011 at 7:52am
desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by desigirl2

i dont mind Karan Wahi coming back on the show but only if he doesnt come in between savan. And i agree they do share a really good chemistry and they should since they both are childhood friends in real life as well as in the show Wink

u mean childhood rivalsWink

Veena

No I mean childhood friends.. In the show they have been childhood rivals but in real life they both are childhood friends.. Tongue

Go to top