Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

GOTW *~Write a story~* (Page 2)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Till now:
As she stood in her bedroom, she gazed at herself in the mirror. She was now Mrs. Arohi Singhania. Arjun's legal wife. Arohi caressed the mangalsutra which adorned her neck, while she felt a lone tear escape out of the corner of her eye...

She wiped her tear and decided to be strong still letting her heart cry unseen.    Downstairs in the study ,  Arjun Singhania , lay down on the couch ,  trying to shut off everything and be void of thoughts,  but all he could think of was arohi and her smile....

The weather was bad even the skys were bolcked by clouds same as how arjuhi were blocking the love they have for each other with hatred. Both remembered those beautiful times when they were together feeling the feel of love for the first time ever. But suddenly with a bright lightning and loud thunder they both came back to reality ..."

The lights went off leaving them in pitch darkness,  Arjun immediately remembered her fear of darkness and lit up a candle and took it upstairs,  his ego stopped him from going any further he left it in the hallway and went back to his room,  little did he know that her greatest fear is not darkness anymore...

he went back 2 his couch but heard sum noise from arohi's room..he ran upstairs seeing arohi on the floor and she coulnt stand up..she hurt her leg...arjun runs to her n fixes her leg, they both get lost in each otherz eyes (lyk they did in kmh1) but den get bak 2 reality... arjun den leaves the room..

As the door to Arohis room closes the lights cum back on and Arjun bumps into Rudre outside the room. Rudre says 'Arjun tum yahan?' Arjun says 'Dad aap....vo mein...mein....' Rudre cuts him off and says 'I know son, I trust you...bohat raat ho choki hai ab ja kar so jao...'. Arjun leaves and goes to his room leaving Rudre confused

====================
Background tune:

Iss badal si raat mein, sab kuch ho sakta hein.
Rudra was confused to see what was Arjun doing with candles and matchsticks and his eyes felt lost. He felt alerted again that whether this strong rain carried the fiery eyes to the eyes of innocence and start having strong feelings to Arohi. Rudra at first shunned the idea but then remembered he only used Arjun and if he is trying to become the nice man again,who will do all his black dealings.

On the other hand, when Arjun reached in his room, he saw that Arohi has a sprained ankle and she was applying balsam herself,luckily it was near table next to the bed itself and she could manage to grab it. Arjun closed the door slowly but Arohi looked at him with those eyes that are looking for an answer - 'Arjun,last time we were strangers and when we were handcuffed,we were feeling so comfortable to each other and now when we have binded in wedding institution,except of refuting each other, it seems we have lost that innocence we had. I am left wonder whether is it now that we are strangers that we are both hesitating to move.'

Arjun seemed to read those eyes and he really could not avoid gazing at,he really wanted to take care of her but his ego is pulling him back. Yet he is determined to make a step like they were before if Arohi lets him take care of her.
''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
''hmm,'' she answered as she saw those innocent eyes she felll for again
Arjun seems to be confused whether he needs to keep his rigid style now or talks like he used to on that sweet murmur.
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

getting back to reality..arohi says this pain is less than the pain you have given me..she pulls her leg away n goes to sleep..she strtd feelin cold and arjun goes to cover he with a blanket n realizes that she gt fever...(n lyk he did last tym in the jungle) he stays awake sitting besides her da whole night...
he moves from there before she wakes up in the morning as he dint want her to know abt it (EGO)..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyliesishikaek43shibz

nikki.171 IF-Dazzler
nikki.171
nikki.171

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Till now:
As she stood in her bedroom, she gazed at herself in the mirror. She was now Mrs. Arohi Singhania. Arjun's legal wife. Arohi caressed the mangalsutra which adorned her neck, while she felt a lone tear escape out of the corner of her eye...

She wiped her tear and decided to be strong still letting her heart cry unseen.    Downstairs in the study ,  Arjun Singhania , lay down on the couch ,  trying to shut off everything and be void of thoughts,  but all he could think of was arohi and her smile....

The weather was bad even the skys were bolcked by clouds same as how arjuhi were blocking the love they have for each other with hatred. Both remembered those beautiful times when they were together feeling the feel of love for the first time ever. But suddenly with a bright lightning and loud thunder they both came back to reality ..."

The lights went off leaving them in pitch darkness,  Arjun immediately remembered her fear of darkness and lit up a candle and took it upstairs,  his ego stopped him from going any further he left it in the hallway and went back to his room,  little did he know that her greatest fear is not darkness anymore...

he went back 2 his couch but heard sum noise from arohi's room..he ran upstairs seeing arohi on the floor and she coulnt stand up..she hurt her leg...arjun runs to her n fixes her leg, they both get lost in each otherz eyes (lyk they did in kmh1) but den get bak 2 reality... arjun den leaves the room..

As the door to Arohis room closes the lights cum back on and Arjun bumps into Rudre outside the room. Rudre says 'Arjun tum yahan?' Arjun says 'Dad aap....vo mein...mein....' Rudre cuts him off and says 'I know son, I trust you...bohat raat ho choki hai ab ja kar so jao...'. Arjun leaves and goes to his room leaving Rudre confused

====================
Background tune:

Rudra was confused to see what was Arjun doing with candles and matchsticks and his eyes felt lost. He felt alerted again that whether this strong rain carried the fiery eyes to the eyes of innocence and start having strong feelings to Arohi. Rudra at first shunned the idea but then remembered he only used Arjun and if he is trying to become the nice man again,who will do all his black dealings.

On the other hand, when Arjun reached in his room, he saw that Arohi has a sprained ankle and she was applying balsam herself,luckily it was near table next to the bed itself and she could manage to grab it. Arjun closed the door slowly but Arohi looked at him with those eyes that are looking for an answer - 'Arjun,last time we were strangers and when we were handcuffed,we were feeling so comfortable to each other and now when we have binded in wedding institution,except of refuting each other, it seems we have lost that innocence we had. I am left wonder whether is it now that we are strangers that we are both hesitating to move.'

Arjun seemed to read those eyes and he really could not avoid gazing at,he really wanted to take care of her but his ego is pulling him back. Yet he is determined to make a step like they were before if Arohi lets him take care of her.
''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
Arjun seems to be confused whether he needs to keep his rigid style now or talks like he used to on that sweet murmur.
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

getting back to reality..arohi says this pain is less than the pain you have given me..she pulls her leg away n goes to sleep..she strtd feelin cold and arjun goes to cover he with a blanket n realizes that she gt fever...(n lyk he did last tym in the jungle) he stays awake sitting besides her da whole night...
he moves from there before she wakes up in the morning as he dint want her to know abt it (EGO)..

Arohi's eyes open searchin on their own will for de one person she wants 2 c. Coming slowly into reality, thought 4rm de previous night fill her mind. Those inoocent eyes cloud her thoughts.
"Why?" she thinks "WHy even after so much pain that he gave me. I still feel as if there was real concern and care for me. Why do i stll see love in those eyes?"
"Mayb i am wishing to much" Before she could let herself deeper into de sea of his love filled eyes, she tried to get up. Much to her dismay, the room started spinning and she almost fell down. Buut before she could, strong arms protectively snaked around her waists...

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
^^ (sorry can't post the previous parts cos my internet doesn't let me make huge posts...)

He helped her onto the bed and gave her some water. She gazed questioningly at him... the thousand questions from the previous night coming back into her mind.

"You take rest... i'll call the doctor." Arjun said and got up from where he was sitting right next Arohi on the bed. She keeps on looking at him while he giver her his back. He knew of all the questions in her mind. "Apne nanhe se dimaag pe zyada zor mat dalo Mrs. Singhania... Mai yeh sab isliye kar raha hu taaki mere pyaare sasural waalon ko phir se yahan aane ki takleef na uthani pade and you don't get another chance to play your game." He said giving her a smirk and left the room.

As he came out of the room he thought to himself... 'Mujhe apne aap par kabu karna hoga... I can't let myself slip like that again.' And went from there.

Edited by PreeyaKSharma - 20 January 2011 at 11:19am

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Till now:

====================
Background tune:

''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

Arohi's eyes open searchin on their own will for de one person she wants 2 c. Coming slowly into reality, thought 4rm de previous night fill her mind. Those inoocent eyes cloud her thoughts.
"Why?" she thinks "WHy even after so much pain that he gave me. I still feel as if there was real concern and care for me. Why do i stll see love in those eyes?"
"Mayb i am wishing to much" Before she could let herself deeper into de sea of his love filled eyes, she tried to get up. Much to her dismay, the room started spinning and she almost fell down. Buut before she could, strong arms protectively snaked around her waists...

He helped her onto the bed and gave her some water. She gazed questioningly at him... the thousand questions from the previous night coming back into her mind.

"You take rest... i'll call the doctor." Arjun said and got up from where he was sitting right next Arohi on the bed. She keeps on looking at him while he giver her his back. He knew of all the questions in her mind. "Apne nanhe se dimaag pe zyada zor mat dalo Mrs. Singhania... Mai yeh sab isliye kar raha hu taaki mere pyaare sasural waalon ko phir se yahan aane ki takleef na uthani pade and you don't get another chance to play your game." He said giving her a smirk and left the room.

As he came out of the room he thought to himself... 'Mujhe apne aap par kabu karna hoga... I can't let myself slip like that again.' And went from there.

the doctor tells arjun that arohi has bcome weak coz of stress and not hving enough food. these are the medicines but make sure she gets enough rest and eats well before having the medicines..
dadi waz at the door listening..she tells arjun to take care of arohi make sure she drinks the karah (hm made med) she is sending..arjun sweetly say ok dadi. dadi sends the karah and arjun gives it to arohi but she disagrees to drink it..

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Till now:

====================
Background tune:

''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

the doctor tells arjun that arohi has bcome weak coz of stress and not hving enough food. these are the medicines but make sure she gets enough rest and eats well before having the medicines.. dadi waz at the door listening..she tells arjun to take care of arohi make sure she drinks the karah (hm made med) she is sending..arjun sweetly say ok dadi. dadi sends the karah and arjun gives it to arohi but she disagrees to drink it..

Arjun rolled his eyes.
"Its medicine, my dadi made it for you, drink up."

Arohi scoffed at him. "Really? Like i'm going to believe you."
Arjun furrowed his brows. "Why not its medicine?"

"Don't look at me like I;m retarded! You probably poisoned it!"
Now he was pissed, his dadi was trying to be nice to he was trying as well, for one second, because was sick.

He slammed the drink down on the night stand and got up.
"God damn it women! Its medince! If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't resort to something as stupid as poison."

Arohi got up, ready to fight back.
"Oh really? I wouldn't put something so underhanded beneath you, your the guy who sneaked into my wedding. Who is to say you won't sneak something in my drink? To-to try and take advantage of me."

That's it she was really pissing him off. He grabbed her upper arm and pulled her in , invading her personal space.

"Listen, sweetheart. If I wanted to "take advantage" of you I could do it with you lucid, i don't need the help of drugs, if i wanted to harm you I could do it without the aid of drugs. You. Know. that. Your choice princess, if you want to drink that medicine. I don't care what you do."

He then pushed her back, Arohi stumbled and fell on the bed in shock and slight fear. His voice was menacing as ever, she watched in shock as he stomped out of "their" room and slammed the door behind him.

"That didn't go to well."  There was no one in the room to confirm her comment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyliesishikaek43chandarani1shibz

simplyhar Newbie
simplyhar
simplyhar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Till now:

''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

the doctor tells arjun that arohi has bcome weak coz of stress and not hving enough food. these are the medicines but make sure she gets enough rest and eats well before having the medicines..dadi waz at the door listening..she tells arjun to take care of arohi make sure she drinks the karah (hm made med) she is sending..arjun sweetly say ok dadi. dadi sends the karah and arjun gives it to arohi but she disagrees to drink it..

Arjun rolled his eyes.

Now he was pissed, his dadi was trying to be nice to he was trying as well, for one second, because was sick.

"God damn it women! Its medince! If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't resort to something as stupid as poison."

"Oh really? I wouldn't put something so underhanded beneath you, your the guy who sneaked into my wedding. Who is to say you won't sneak something in my drink? To-to try and take advantage of me."

That's it she was really pissing him off. He grabbed her upper arm and pulled her in , invading her personal space.

"Listen, sweetheart. If I wanted to "take advantage" of you I could do it with you lucid, i don't need the help of drugs, if i wanted to harm you I could do it without the aid of drugs. You. Know. that. Your choice princess, if you want to drink that medicine. I don't care what you do."

He then pushed her back, Arohi stumbled
and fell on the bed in shock and slight fear. His voice was menacing as ever, she watched in shock as he stomped out of "their" room and slammed the door behind him.

"Bahu nay karah pee layee?" asks Dadi
"Dadi, voh pagal lardki kissi gal ko kabhie mann thi hai?"
"Arjun, ja usko pilla!"
"Dadii..mein mein" stutters arjun.
"ARJUN!"
"okay dadi.." says a defeated arjun walking towards the bedroom door.
"arjun ek hor gal.."
Arjun turns around to face his dadi.
"pilla kay he baar ayee."

Edited by simplyhar - 23 January 2011 at 2:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylies

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Till now:

''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

the doctor tells arjun that arohi has bcome weak coz of stress and not hving enough food. these are the medicines but make sure she gets enough rest and eats well before having the medicines..dadi waz at the door listening..she tells arjun to take care of arohi make sure she drinks the karah (hm made med) she is sending..arjun sweetly say ok dadi. dadi sends the karah and arjun gives it to arohi but she disagrees to drink it..

Arjun rolled his eyes.

and fell on the bed in shock and slight fear. His voice was menacing as ever, she watched in shock as he stomped out of "their" room and slammed the door behind him.

"Arjun, ja usko pilla!"
"ARJUN!"
"arjun ek hor gal.."

Arjun goes into the room unable to deny dadi...as he opens the door of the room his eyes meet arohis...she is confused as to y he came back...she is about to voice her query wen arjun himself answers it... "tumhare liye nahi aya dadi ne zabardasti bheja hai...tumne kadha nahi piya toh wo mujhe bahar nahi jane denge...so wifey agar din bhar mere sath baithne ka shauk nahi hai toh chup chap yeh kadha pi jao"
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Till now:

''Arohi''
Heavy rain tune
''Is it hurting?''
''What?''

Arjun rolled his eyes.

"Arjun, ja usko pilla!"
"ARJUN!"
"arjun ek hor gal.."

Arjun goes into the room unable to deny dadi...as he opens the door of the room his eyes meet arohis...she is confused as to y he came back...she is about to voice her query wen arjun himself answers it... "tumhare liye nahi aya dadi ne zabardasti bheja hai...tumne kadha nahi piya toh wo mujhe bahar nahi jane denge...so wifey agar din bhar mere sath baithne ka shauk nahi hai toh chup chap yeh kadha pi jao"

after arohi finishes the karah arjun leaves the room..dadi enters aftr 5 minz....
she talks to arohi abt arjun n tells her abt his childhood and tries to convince her that he is not bad but is just doing the crimes for his dad...
she tells her that rudra is using arjun n she (arohi) is the only one who can bring him on the right path.

Edited by channi_star - 23 January 2011 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index