Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay to get engaged,while Ajay may return (Page 4)

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
It's boring coz his NON ACTING made it entertaining and funny. He contributed nothing to the story or to the character. Seeing his attitude I think its better he not come back ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNrmitra

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by Vidya85

Originally posted by CoolFairySaba

I hate to say it ,but yeah akshay is more deserving.........but I love ajay-manjari........and u also said u loved them more than the other couples in my post...........kya yaar,party change??Ouch

I said i love Ajay-Manjiri love-story more than any other love-stories in YIH.... But Akshay deserves Manjiri the most. They might not have the best love-story but he deserves her most in my point of viewEmbarrassed sorry for the misunderstanding. Look at what i said on ur post then u will knwWink
You think AjayManjari make a nice couple but you want Manjari to go wid Akshay....Man thats funnyLOL
ROFL Loved ur comment Sarah!! ROFL Ok on a serious note, Vidya I was too confused abt ur diplomacy (Dont mind, just joking)!! LOL But now I get ur point and what you mean.. Jo miley usi mai khush ho jana!! LOL!! LOL
LOL So right...B happy with who ends up togetherLOL 

And i agree with Nattie and Saba that Akshay is a very great person who deserves the best and the best is definitely not Manjari...I want her to go with Ajay and the prime reason is dat atleast wo use seedha karke rakhey ga cuz i truly hate her current dreamy attitude!!!

AnuNWooHooHaha21

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Don't want Ajay  back.  He is a nonactor. Didnot  contribute anything sofar to the story.
hir50 Groupbie
hir50
hir50

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

OH no akshay-pooja plzz i want Akshay with only Manjiri because he deserves her the most. He sacrificed his love for his mothers sakeCry Anyways thank god Ajay is coming back. Hopefully the show will move forward now
AKSHAY N MANJARI PLZZZZZZZZZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionforbiddenlovefrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hir50

OH no akshay-pooja plzz i want Akshay with only Manjiri because he deserves her the most. He sacrificed his love for his mothers sakeCry Anyways thank god Ajay is coming back. Hopefully the show will move forward now
AKSHAY N MANJARI PLZZZZZZZZZ
Even me too....I want AKSHAY-MANJARi together !!!!!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenlove

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

waiting to see yash as ajay. i hope this news is true

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index