Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay to get engaged,while Ajay may return (Page 3)

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I like Akshay Puja more. Akshay deserves a girl like Puja who cares for everyone and him so much and is much mature. I dont find Manjari right for him. Though I like Ranveer Manjari.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionCoolFairySabaWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Akshay deserves a far far better gal than Manjari but why did he hav to love her<sigh>

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNCoolFairySabaWooHooHaha21

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by Vidya85

Originally posted by CoolFairySaba

I hate to say it ,but yeah akshay is more deserving.........but I love ajay-manjari........and u also said u loved them more than the other couples in my post...........kya yaar,party change??Ouch

I said i love Ajay-Manjiri love-story more than any other love-stories in YIH.... But Akshay deserves Manjiri the most. They might not have the best love-story but he deserves her most in my point of viewEmbarrassed sorry for the misunderstanding. Look at what i said on ur post then u will knwWink
You think AjayManjari make a nice couple but you want Manjari to go wid Akshay....Man thats funnyLOL
Exactly yaar.........when they have the most interesting love story,then why support akshay-manjari.......ok he does deserve her the most,but as Nattie said she doesn't deserve him.........LOL......and we should support the couple which makes the story interesting na???!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

If thats the true news then Im partying Party, dancing Dancing and loving it!! Man the two jodi's I love in YIH!! Akshay-Pooja and Ajay-Manjari (Thats obvious if Akshay is getting engaged to Pooja).. Big smile But you know the sad fact is that Akshay loves Manjari and would not be able to love Pooja that much I guess.. If they are making them a pair and getting them engaged then it should be Akshay loving her back as well, and not just as a friend but as a lover.. Akshay could be shown falling in love with her either after the engagement or before it but they have to show that if they make Akshay-Pooja a pair!!

Btw I agree that Akshay is more deserving of Manjari but Manjari doesnt deserve him.. LOL For Akshay, Pooja is more deserving because Manjari is too bad (not in negaive sense) for a girl for him and for Manjari Akshay is too sweet and too good for a girl like her!! I hope you guys understand my point and I havent confused you.. If I have confused then ignore my post!! LOL
Totally agree Nattie..........it's not confusing at all......infact if serial gets as clear as what u said there, then story ki tu nikal padiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

dua44 Goldie
dua44
dua44

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee manjari-akshay jodi

forbiddenlovefrenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by Vidya85

I hate to say it ,but yeah akshay is more deserving.........but I love ajay-manjari........and u also said u loved them more than the other couples in my post...........kya yaar,party change??Ouch

I said i love Ajay-Manjiri love-story more than any other love-stories in YIH.... But Akshay deserves Manjiri the most. They might not have the best love-story but he deserves her most in my point of viewEmbarrassed sorry for the misunderstanding. Look at what i said on ur post then u will knwWink
You think AjayManjari make a nice couple but you want Manjari to go wid Akshay....Man thats funnyLOL
ROFL Loved ur comment Sarah!! ROFL Ok on a serious note, Vidya I was too confused abt ur diplomacy (Dont mind, just joking)!! LOL But now I get ur point and what you mean.. Jo miley usi mai khush ho jana!! LOL!! LOL

Whitestallion

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

If thats the true news then Im partying Party, dancing Dancing and loving it!! Man the two jodi's I love in YIH!! Akshay-Pooja and Ajay-Manjari (Thats obvious if Akshay is getting engaged to Pooja).. Big smile But you know the sad fact is that Akshay loves Manjari and would not be able to love Pooja that much I guess.. If they are making them a pair and getting them engaged then it should be Akshay loving her back as well, and not just as a friend but as a lover.. Akshay could be shown falling in love with her either after the engagement or before it but they have to show that if they make Akshay-Pooja a pair!!

Btw I agree that Akshay is more deserving of Manjari but Manjari doesnt deserve him.. LOL For Akshay, Pooja is more deserving because Manjari is too bad (not in negaive sense) for a girl for him and for Manjari Akshay is too sweet and too good for a girl like her!! I hope you guys understand my point and I havent confused you.. If I have confused then ignore my post!! LOL
Totally agree Nattie..........it's not confusing at all......infact if serial gets as clear as what u said there, then story ki tu nikal padiBig smile
Haha!! LOL So true!!

Whitestallion

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Akshay really loves Manjari with all his heartEmbarrassed thats why i think he deserves Manjari but Manjari does not deserve him. I feel very sorry for him Crybecause he really is a nice guy. On the other hand i want ajay to come back becuase without him the show has become more boring than ever.Confused

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index