Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CoolFairySaba

I hate to say it ,but yeah akshay is more deserving.........but I love ajay-manjari........and u also said u loved them more than the other couples in my post...........kya yaar,party change??

I said i love Ajay-Manjiri love-story more than any other love-stories in YIH.... But Akshay deserves Manjiri the most. They might not have the best love-story but he deserves her most in my point of view😳 sorry for the misunderstanding. Look at what i said on ur post then u will knw😉
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

If thats the true news then Im partying 🥳, dancing  and loving it!! Man the two jodi's I love in YIH!! Akshay-Pooja and Ajay-Manjari (Thats obvious if Akshay is getting engaged to Pooja).. 😃 But you know the sad fact is that Akshay loves Manjari and would not be able to love Pooja that much I guess.. If they are making them a pair and getting them engaged then it should be Akshay loving her back as well, and not just as a friend but as a lover.. Akshay could be shown falling in love with her either after the engagement or before it but they have to show that if they make Akshay-Pooja a pair!!

Btw I agree that Akshay is more deserving of Manjari but Manjari doesnt deserve him.. 😆 For Akshay, Pooja is more deserving because Manjari is too bad (not in negaive sense) for a girl for him and for Manjari Akshay is too sweet and too good for a girl like her!! I hope you guys understand my point and I havent confused you.. If I have confused then ignore my post!! 😆
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks.

But I thought Manjari will get to know the truth about Akshay's feelings for her. And they are catully getting Akshay and Pooja enagaged.

Ohh - wonder how this story will proceed.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even though I am very upset with this engegement news ..... 😔 ðŸ˜” 

But I am sure about one thing that the track of Manjari knowing about Akshay's love will definitely come in the future someday and I am waiting for it ..........And as early Puja knows the truth about Akshay loving Manjari....its better for her......
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Happy that Ajay will be back...

But Akshay and Puja???
No ways....I completely disagree it....
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

I said i love Ajay-Manjiri love-story more than any other love-stories in YIH.... But Akshay deserves Manjiri the most. They might not have the best love-story but he deserves her most in my point of view😳 sorry for the misunderstanding. Look at what i said on ur post then u will knw😉

You think AjayManjari make a nice couple but you want Manjari to go wid Akshay....Man thats funny😆
AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Akshay Puja more. Akshay deserves a girl like Puja who cares for everyone and him so much and is much mature. I dont find Manjari right for him. Though I like Ranveer Manjari.
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Akshay deserves a far far better gal than Manjari but why did he hav to love her<sigh>
CoolFairySaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whitestallion

You think AjayManjari make a nice couple but you want Manjari to go wid Akshay....Man thats funny😆

Exactly yaar.........when they have the most interesting love story,then why support akshay-manjari.......ok he does deserve her the most,but as Nattie said she doesn't deserve him.........😆......and we should support the couple which makes the story interesting na???!!!
CoolFairySaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

If thats the true news then Im partying 🥳, dancing  and loving it!! Man the two jodi's I love in YIH!! Akshay-Pooja and Ajay-Manjari (Thats obvious if Akshay is getting engaged to Pooja).. 😃 But you know the sad fact is that Akshay loves Manjari and would not be able to love Pooja that much I guess.. If they are making them a pair and getting them engaged then it should be Akshay loving her back as well, and not just as a friend but as a lover.. Akshay could be shown falling in love with her either after the engagement or before it but they have to show that if they make Akshay-Pooja a pair!!

Btw I agree that Akshay is more deserving of Manjari but Manjari doesnt deserve him.. 😆 For Akshay, Pooja is more deserving because Manjari is too bad (not in negaive sense) for a girl for him and for Manjari Akshay is too sweet and too good for a girl like her!! I hope you guys understand my point and I havent confused you.. If I have confused then ignore my post!! 😆

Totally agree Nattie..........it's not confusing at all......infact if serial gets as clear as what u said there, then story ki tu nikal padi😃