Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay to get engaged,while Ajay may return

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
okey....
so heres some news...its from another website but i cannot post it here as its against the rules
but it says that Akshay will in bid to cover up for what wrong his mother did will propose marriage to pooja-and dispite his mothers displeasure-the engagement will happen
POOR AKSHU!Cry
on the other hand the good news is that Yashdeep may return to the show
so his character will make a comeback

cheers
shruti

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21ram92SomerholicGirlAnkitaKaranRoark-Mema-

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
NOOOO WAY ! ! ! Shocked  Cry  I cant see AKSHAY getting engaged to Puja. . . . .AKSHAY plz plz plz plz dont do this. . . Cry Cry Hope some twist come before the engagement . . .
Anywayz Ajay coming back is good. . .

But i am confused on to trust which which articles ? ? Confused First it was reported that AKSHAY'S marriage will get postponed and Puja will go to Delhi.
Then TB had reported that Madhuji will catch Ranbir-Manjari in a compromising situation whereas nothing happened like that. . ,they were just holding hands. . . and it also stated that Manjari's family will have to leave the house.
But after reading the article that SHRUTI has mentioned, I dont think that will happen too. . . . .

Edited by frenz4u - 18 January 2011 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionrmitraforbiddenloveWooHooHaha21

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
It would be good to see Yashdeep back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckWhitestallionram92WooHooHaha21AnkitaKaran

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Ajay's coming back?Really?Oh thats excellent,Thanks for this awesome bit of news.....About Akshay's engagement...man i still dont know wat to think...They're bringing new twists to this story......But Ajay's coming back and thats going to bring the lost charm back...THANKS!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21AnkitaKaran-Mema-

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
God. Keep Ajay out and just move the bloody story forward without him! Akshay Manjari have so much potential. Would be a waste if they didn't end up together. But I guess they prefer stiff non actors to get the girl rather than ACTUAL hero's like Akshu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rmitraAnkitaKaran

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Wowwww Shruti exactly what I've always wanted........thank u sooooooo much for the good news, I hope it's true........I feel bad for Akshay, poor guy could never speak what was in his heart, his life plans were made by manjari who doesn't even think once before deciding someone else's decisions,she's very irritating sometimes ,but I think he and pooja really suit each other......both are very nice people.......I hope akshay finds love in pooja...........and he might, coz pooja is a darling........

and and and MY AJAY IS COMING BACKKKKK.........yuppppiiiiiiii.....I hope that's really true............:)

moonstruckWhitestallionram92WooHooHaha21

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21AnkitaKaranfrenz4u

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

OH no akshay-pooja plzz i want Akshay with only Manjiri because he deserves her the most. He sacrificed his love for his mothers sakeCry Anyways thank god Ajay is coming back. Hopefully the show will move forward now
Vidyaaaa........weren't u supporting ajay-manjari more than the other couples?????????? why akshay-manjari now????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index