Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): (Page 92)

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by blue-ice

Where is Sameer??...Do u know if he still comes on IF...I remember he was given a special tile like super addict or somethingLOL

No idea where he is. I didn't really know him even then. But yes, I remember he was given a special title of IF Super Addict. Before that another person (Vishesh) was also given that title. Initially even prizes were given to top addicts. LOL

Yes there was Vishesh alsoLOL...I knew him from the Fame-Gurukul forum...

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I thought solar flare activity is going down right? aren't we entering a period of solar surface inactivity? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

^^

So was addiction counted on hours logged in and not on posts per day? Haha, I can easily beat hours logged in as even my PC is always on. I'm technically perpetually connected most places these days, too much for my own good. Thank heavens IF does not have a droid app.

Sameer had more than a 100,000 posts..LOL...and I am talking about 5 yrs back...if he was still here he would have easily crossed a million posts by nowLOL
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

First day of internship: I almost peed in my pants

Interning so soon...u are smart...Good Luck debuTongue
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Gosh, you already sounded tickedTongue Not telling you where I'm interning or you might kill meLOL

Nah, I'm a Midwestern farmer - I'm not competing in your market. Besides I've been working for 10+ years so yeah you can tell me safely. Although I won't trust the other jobless grads around here. LOL

At NASA

OMG u are there for the High School Aerospace Scholars?? My son went there last year...awesome...
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

I thought solar flare activity is going down right? aren't we entering a period of solar surface inactivity? 

I guess we are ...they say its going t6o be a mini ice age...I hate coldOuch
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

In a few hours when my team finalizes our case analysis and emails to the professor, I'll be officially on summer vacation (school wise, work chugs on).  There are a few more sessions, but those are info sessions for Brazil. Hells yeahs, I'm going to Brazil in January 2012. Some of us may even be going earlier than the school trip. I think I'm going to have to end up rooming with a guy though, I wonder how that will go down.

There is still the dreaded online spreadsheet modeling to complete, but the university finally caved in to our complaints and gave us an extension.  Since I am a procrastinator, as of tonight I'm declaring myself a  free bird.

IF temptation is high, but I should try and be constructive. I should try and plow through books and finally read all the classics I committed to do. Maybe some writing as well. Definitely got to spend some time outdoors when we get the rare good weather days. Some fun stuff planned out too.  A weekend trip to Minnesota to visit a friend who recently moved, maybe a Brewers game as well. There's definitely a downtown house-crawl in there some weekend and a few BBQs.

Although, IF is definitely not all ruled out. If anyone wants to cause a ruckus anywhere, I'm all for it just let me know. I have absolute freedom now. LOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

In a few hours when my team finalizes our case analysis and emails to the professor, I'll be officially on summer vacation (school wise, work chugs on).  There are a few more sessions, but those are info sessions for Brazil. Hells yeahs, I'm going to Brazil in January 2012. Some of us may even be going earlier than the school trip. I think I'm going to have to end up rooming with a guy though, I wonder how that will go down.

There is still the dreaded online spreadsheet modeling to complete, but the university finally caved in to our complaints and gave us an extension.  Since I am a procrastinator, as of tonight I'm declaring myself a  free bird.

IF temptation is high, but I should try and be constructive. I should try and plow through books and finally read all the classics I committed to do. Maybe some writing as well. Definitely got to spend some time outdoors when we get the rare good weather days. Some fun stuff planned out too.  A weekend trip to Minnesota to visit a friend who recently moved, maybe a Brewers game as well. There's definitely a downtown house-crawl in there some weekend and a few BBQs.

Although, IF is definitely not all ruled out. If anyone wants to cause a ruckus anywhere, I'm all for it just let me know. I have absolute freedom now. LOL

You have me. Who in the world could you need after that? :P

Go to top