Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): (Page 71)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Well, well,  well ! Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, Sarina ! You did get   my curiosity piqued and I had to take a stroll down memory lane! There's only one post that comes to my mind that fits in with this confession. Your silence at that time must have been noticeable to the regulars here. I noticed  it much later as I had been offline for about 2 months or so around that time. I can understand your wanting to be professional  and keep things under control as a Mod but  I feel it would have been OK to express yourself in your own way under your own ID even if it belonged to that of a Mod. Im sure you would have been able to put your point across without badmouthing anyone. We all have to assume multiple roles in our life and at times there may be some conflict between them. I wonder to what extent one role needs to be suppressed for the other to survive. Isnt it  possible for both to survive in turns? Was it really necessary to sacrifice one? Anyway I think you chose well. Some things are best ignored. You came out very well.

Hmm ironically now you have my curiosity piqued. Now what post are you thinking of and when was I silent?

Actually the problem is that sometimes I do badmouth people, under frustration. I usually have to vent outside the forum though. But then once I calm down, I'm able to see the light and be myself again.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Believe

What bad happened to me Vinuji??...LOL--Then Re-define ur blue food!!LOLWink

blue food??...I didn't get ur question??LOL--Forget itTongueLOL

[/QUOTE]

FB status: When anyone ask you "What?" In reply, it isnt cause they didnt hear you. Its because they giving you a CHANCE to CHANGE what you just said. LOL

Edited by Believe - 29 May 2011 at 12:43am
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Even if Gaga says Just Dance, DON'T DANCE at the Jefferson memorial.

Why did they have to go and dance at someone's memorial? Couldn't they find a park or something? Maybe next they'll want to dance inside a library or inside a classroom.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Awesome movie,LOL all the way..amazing..Clap

Clap
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hangover part 1 to me was a completely overrated film but then again, maybe it's just not my type of comedy. I probably won't be wasting my money to go watch part 2 in the cinemas. I may reconsider watching it in the cinemas just for Bradley Cooper.Tongue

You gotta love the Americans. A friend of mine works at Macy's. Where I come from you get around 28 days maximum to return a purchased item. Macy's has always had a policy of accepting returned goods for a period of 9 months after they were purchased.Wacko
Anyway, so when I found out that the returns policy had now been changed, I assumed that the returns period would be something like 3 months instead. Turns out Macy's have now decided that there is no time limit now and you can return the purchased item at any given time. So anyone over here that bought something from Macy's 3 years ago that you maybe don't like, you can still return it.TongueApparently they often get customers that bring back clothes that stink of food or various other odd smells yet they're not allowed to even question them about it or the reason for return. :\
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Hangover part 1 to me was a completely overrated film but then again, maybe it's just not my type of comedy. I probably won't be wasting my money to go watch part 2 in the cinemas. I may reconsider watching it in the cinemas just for Bradley Cooper.Tongue

Naaa...Personaly I liked both sequalss...Cos I love to laugh without thinking...Laugh like a hell lolLOLand I have some friends there, we talk and used do some what, same kind of stuffs,travel,flirting,fighting,drinking blah blah things...Sure if you watch with your friends sure it makes you laugh!!Big smile

Edited by Believe - 29 May 2011 at 6:08am
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Naaa...Personaly I liked both sequalss...Cos I love to laugh without thinking...Laugh like a hell lolLOLand I have a some friends there, we talk and used do some what, same kind of stuffs,travel,flirting,fighting,drinking blah blah things...Sure if you watch with your friends sure it makes you laugh!!Big smile

Most of the jokes in the film are sexual jokes, and that just isn't something I find that funny. If I did, then maybe I'd appreciate Russell Brand's comedy a bit more. I just found most of it crude more than anything else.

I saw part 1 with a large group of friends and yeah, they were some funny parts but I was expecting a lot more after all the great reviews I had heard. Maybe it was high expectations that ruined the film for me.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Naaa...Personaly I liked both sequalss...Cos I love to laugh without thinking...Laugh like a hell lolLOLand I have a some friends there, we talk and used do some what, same kind of stuffs,travel,flirting,fighting,drinking blah blah things...Sure if you watch with your friends sure it makes you laugh!!Big smile

Most of the jokes in the film are sexual jokes, and that just isn't something I find that funny. If I did, then maybe I'd appreciate Russell Brand's comedy a bit more. I just found most of it crude more than anything else.
Like this movies or American pie series movies never expect clean jokesLOL...I think you like Romatic comedies like , 'Ugly truth','The proposal'  etc etc...
I saw part 1 with a large group of friends and yeah, they were some funny parts but I was expecting a lot more after all the great reviews I had heard. Maybe it was high expectations that ruined the film for me.- Ya this one also Paissa wassool movie hey!! ,Cos pasia dekar rona dhoona ,Darrna..wo sub apun ki bass ki baat nahe!

Go to top