Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): (Page 60)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

I just noticed the change in RTH colour ! Checked and found that she's no longer a member of the  DMDT! You had a good inning as a Mod Sarina, with some ups and down. You did very well as a Mod.Clap With the law keeping constraint gone are we going to see a more fiery  RTH unleashed on DM LOL That could make things tough for the next Mod!

So the onus of maintaining law and order falls on Souro now! Wishing you all the best ! Who is Aahaana ? Havent seen her on DM yet!

Thanks Angie.

It feels weird not being a mod anymore. Its almost as if part of me has left IF for good. On the bright side though I can go back to my old ways of being snarky and sarcastic. Unfortunately, I've been good so long that I don't know if I can pull it off as well. I'm sure there are some who will coach me. LOL

Souro will do well I'm sure. He has enough fire power to keep all in check.

Aahana is a channel mod. She is around, but not active in DM. People have sent her complaints about me in the past. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I'll keep that in mind.

Why do guys always buy drinks?

i dunno.. i don't drink anyway

Hmm. I always imagined you would. Now what will you do when Mr. K invites you to ponder over matters over a peg of fine whiskey?

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

I just noticed the change in RTH colour ! Checked and found that she's no longer a member of the  DMDT! You had a good inning as a Mod Sarina, with some ups and down. You did very well as a Mod.Clap With the law keeping constraint gone are we going to see a more fiery  RTH unleashed on DM LOL That could make things tough for the next Mod!

So the onus of maintaining law and order falls on Souro now! Wishing you all the best ! Who is Aahaana ? Havent seen her on DM yet!

Thanks Angie.

It feels weird not being a mod anymore. Its almost as if part of me has left IF for good. On the bright side though I can go back to my old ways of being snarky and sarcastic. Unfortunately, I've been good so long that I don't know if I can pull it off as well. I'm sure there are some who will coach me. LOL

Souro will do well I'm sure. He has enough fire power to keep all in check.

Aahana is a channel mod. She is around, but not active in DM. People have sent her complaints about me in the past. Wink

You are active and a regular visitor, I don't understand why you stepped down at this point of time. If in future you felt that you are not able to continue being active any more, you could've moved on then.

I find it strange that someone complained to Aahana. As far as I remember earlier the CM was Ambrosia and Aahana was not in the picture at all.

JasToronto

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

You are active and a regular visitor, I don't understand why you stepped down at this point of time. If in future you felt that you are not able to continue being active any more, you could've moved on then.

I find it strange that someone complained to Aahana. As far as I remember earlier the CM was Ambrosia and Aahana was not in the picture at all.

I was overwhelmed with a lot of stuff when I stepped down. I had not logged on to IF for over a month. Sections like DMG also got my inbox bombarded. So I thought it was wiser to step down and take it easy.

Luckily the summer class has been treating me well so far, so I can slack of. I have doubts that the fall will be as forgiving. I actually want to cut back on IF a lot really and focus on some reading and writing on the side. Unfortunately, I get too addicted. I need more discipline, If I am to be productive.

I've had complaints go to all sorts of people including mods of other sections. Actually people who just visit sections tend to complain to the mods of their home section.

I could be mistaken between Aahana and Ambrosia, but I'm pretty sure it was Aahana. It was a long time ago and there were issues because people did not like some religion based discussions going on in Dm, and she had forwarded me the concerns. People also tend to ask their friends rather than the forum mods. During Indian Idol, I had a lot of people I know keep requesting me to address some foul language people there.

JasToronto

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Emptiness

I'll keep that in mind.

Why do guys always buy drinks?

i dunno.. i don't drink anyway

Hmm. I always imagined you would. Now what will you do when Mr. K invites you to ponder over matters over a peg of fine whiskey?

Why we guys buy drinks?
One of my very good friends at Indian oil R.& D. faridabad used to say, "When holy liquid goes in truth comes out." LOL
believe me guys, you will always tell the truth when you are under alcohol's influence.
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
STRANGE THOUGHT

This thought entered my mind on seeing the no mobile phone usage symbol on flights.

Currently it looks something like this:

Since, mobile phones don't have an external antenna anymore and more and more people are using touch phones nowadays, will the symbol look like this after some years:

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

STRANGE THOUGHT

This thought entered my mind on seeing the no mobile phone usage symbol on flights.

Currently it looks something like this:

Since, mobile phones don't have an external antenna anymore and more and more people are using touch phones nowadays, will the symbol look like this after some years:

I don't think so! LOL
I think the current symbol is correct and will last for ages.Smile 
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Now which idiot would complain about Sarina. Just becoz they cannot keep up intellectually is too lame.
Anyway work is all voluntary, but wish they shared some FAT PROFITS.

Go to top