Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): (Page 135)

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ Summar bhai, about UFOs 
Thats true that we don't haveany evidence about UFOs and their existance. Mopst of the time they concluded that those UFOs were US air crafts on some secret air force mission.
I have seen some crazy people on US tv shows who claim that they were abducted by aliens but they failed to give any evidence in support of their story. To be very honest with you my friend, I do not believe in UFOs.

@ blue ice,

I agree with you. It does not make any sense to me that we are alone in this universe. If life can evolve on our planet why not elsewhere? I do believe in existence of  intelligent life in our galaxy or universe. As you have said, there are billions of galaxies and trillions of Planets in our universe. The basic element is hydrogen and all stars are made up of hydrogen (1 proton and 1 electron) and all stars fuse 4 atoms of hydrogen to form 1 atom of helium (2 protos, 2 nutrons and 2 elecrons) + energy. In further reactions they produce Lithium, berilium, Boron and Carbon.
Carbon is a lovely element and its the key element of life on earth because life on our planet is Carbon base. It may be because Carbon has 4 valency electrons which can react with very many other elements to form long chain molecules we call proteins and nucleic acids that is DNAs and RNAs.
Biologists and Astronomers suggest that a Planet has to be in Bio-sphere to support life. What bio-sphere means is that in order to support life a planet must be at safe distance from its Sun and it should have enough gravity to form its own atmosphere which can retain heat and hold its atmosphere with minimal loss of gasses and other matter in to outer space.
We are lucky that our mother earth meets that criteria and has got all these wonderful qualities.
Planet may not have blue- ice on its surface but it must have liquid water available to support and evolution of life. 
Astronomers estimate that there should be billions of earth like Planets in outer universe. Water is also very common sustance in our universe. All comets are made up of water and dust and most of chemical reactions produce water as byproduct. Before Animals can evolve, Plants must evolve and exist on the Planet because they are the primary producer of food for all Animals. Remember in day reactions, all plants convert water and CO2 into glucose in the presence of sunlight. Thus existence of Animals is not possible without Plants. They also produce proteins for us.Smile

whatever it is, its very interesting suject and only God knows what this is all about. I don't think Humans will ever succeed in interstellar travel. The closest star alpha century is about 4.2 light years away from our Sun. Hey bhagwaan, tu hi janee ye kya gorekdhanda hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CunningLinguist

Originally posted by cyrax

dog poop > star wars episode 1,2,3 > jaws 3 > justin beiber > friday by rebecca black > mumbai blasts > osama > obama > quake 4 > wwe after 2004 > simpsons these days > glee > jason segel>Himesh Reshamiyya > Anu Malik > Washing Machine > Atif Aslam > watchin grass grow > watching paint dry > harry potter > bambi > twilight

sleeping > having your apendix removed > dustmites > rats > javed akhtar > indian toilets > cow tatti > bush > farhan akhtar > barbie >  dog poop > star wars episode 1,2,3 > jaws 3 > justin beiber > friday by rebecca black > mumbai blasts > osama > obama > quake 4 > wwe after 2004 > simpsons these days > glee > jason segel>Himesh Reshamiyya > Anu Malik > Washing Machine > Atif Aslam > watchin grass grow > watching paint dry > bambi > twilight > katrina kaif > salman Khan > dabangg > ready > harry potter

You guys clearly have WAYYY too much time on your hands! lol

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewzorrroglace-bleue

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CunningLinguist

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You guys clearly have WAYYY too much time on your hands! lol

that's a bit of an overstatement considering the essays emanating from harry potter thread. Tongue

Not an overstatement at all considering most of the essays didn't come from me.Wink
Anyway, your obsession with HP continues to surprise me lol.

What's that saying again..something like 'an idle mind is the devil's workshop?'Tongue
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
p.s. Props for the 'simpsons these days' comment, but the washing machine comment - LAME!

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroglace-bleue

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Go to top