Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): (Page 130)

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Originally posted by blue-ice

Same is the case with me...but I love space science..so I love his book and his shows on the discovery channel...gosh if I was not a girl and not born in India...I would have been an astronaut in NASALOL

Ever hear of Kalpana Chawla?..Shocked
The Kalpana Chawla...yes of course...but she was an exception...I was an ordinary girl...thats why we have THE Kalpana Chawla and not many Kalpana Chawlas...but things have changed now in India...very soon we will have many KCs among us...Do u know..Univ of TX at Arlington  has a dorm named after her...its called the Kalpana Chawla Hall...

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by my_view

</div>
Same is the case with me...but I love space science..so I love his book and his shows on the discovery channel...gosh if I was not a girl and not born in India...I would have been an astronaut in NASALOL

<font color="#0000ff">Ever hear of Kalpana Chawla?..Shocked</font>

<div>
The Kalpana Chawla...yes of course...but she was an exception...I was an ordinary girl...thats why we have THE Kalpana Chawla and not many Kalpana Chawlas...but things have changed now in India...very soon we will have many KCs among us...Do u know..Univ of TX at Arlington has a dorm named after her...its called the Kalpana Chawla Hall...

So sad she died so young. Tragic.
my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Yup... My interest in space science peaked when she was around..

An ordinary girl who pursued dreams with passion...and became an extraordinary Indian girl...! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I wonder if one should step it up and shift the focus from personal to general. Yes it would be an entry into another dimension I guess. But balance of the two is best, as they say "Everybody's problem is nobody's problem."
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Resurrected.

In case I haven't made it clear so far, let me do it now.

I have no Censoredinterest in talking about, talking to, or engaging in any conversation or debate with any of the following four, ever:

*Woh Ajnabee*, return_to_hades, PhoeniXof_Hades, hindu4lyf

It's a Censored joke, if not crude pathetic attempts, to try to teach a software solutions architect from Silicon Valley, working on state-of-the-art technology, who does logic for a living, what constitutes logic and what doesn't, what is logical and what is not. Strength in numbers, number of people in a gang, doesn't equate to making a Censored point.

Mister K, what exactly did I do to you that you seem to have such a strong dislike for me and no longer wish to interact with me? Last I remember we had a normal debate on the HP topic regarding a few points you raised. Just because I agree with POH, RTH and Ajnu on this occasion doesn't mean I will always agree with them.

I wasn't very active here when you first started posting on DM but I take it those were your prime days where you built a reputation up for yourself. It's sad that I haven't been able to see much of that side to you and frankly, I completely agree with all the points raised by RTH.

Here's hoping that this is one of the fights that people get over soon instead of holding grudges because regardless of personal differences, it'd be a real shame to lose loyal DMers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.ConsciousnessBeyond_the_Veil

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Yep surprises me too. LOL
Mr K could just be testing you.

But all you have a passion for something and express yourselves very well. Hope the contributions continue.
Right and wrong is subjective, the show must go on.

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Alright, I will take a break now, unless provoked for no reason. I don't know for how long, may be a couple of weeks. Or a couple of months.

I could very easily leave, but I don't want to give a few the satisfaction of seeing me leave.

Best regards to those I like. Bye!

Mr K. u r a Censored, Censored and Censored...

OKay now I have provoked u for no reason...u have to come back...Tongue

simi_1

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Alright, I will take a break now, unless provoked for no reason. I don't know for how long, may be a couple of weeks. Or a couple of months.

I could very easily leave, but I don't want to give a few the satisfaction of seeing me leave.

Best regards to those I like. Bye!

</div>
<div>
Mr K. u r a Censored, Censoredand Censored...
]
OKay now I have provoked u for no reason...u have to come back...Tongue

Does the wind ruffle a mountain? LOL
there is much we can learn from Indian reality shows.

glace-bleue

Go to top