Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): (Page 102)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
hMM Vertical Velocity look scary

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Why the heck does it rain so much in the Windies? Why would you schedule test matches when it rains so much?

ha ha ha RTH, bhiya koye to topic chor do na! LOL, now you want to talk about cricket too? Nice to know that you follow cricket as well. I thought you're only interested in lady gaga, HP, bikes and roller coasters. LOL.
As far as weather conditions in west Indies are concerned, its really very unpredictable over there. We were in St. Kitts a few years ago in the second week of september. Believe me within  30 minutes it can go from sunny to overcaste to rain, and it really rains like cats and dogs. Usually this rain lasts 5 minutes to an hour then sun comes out again and you can't tell if there was a rain fall at all. The reason could be that these islands are surrounded by Atlantic Ocean.

Anyway, India has strong grip on 3 rd test, at day 4 lunch time, windies were 2 for 26 thus India still had 126 runs lead. I don't know what was the final score at day 4 stumps. Perhaps it did rain there after lunch.LOL
Taking about your roller coasters, LOL, I have ridden in all sort of standing to vertical roller coasters at Canada's wonderland and its lots of fun. The wooden roller coasters are very noisy though. We have wild beast, the bat, top gun etc. don't remember all the names as we haven't visited there for the last three years. We used to purchase family seasons pass.
They say lady gaga is on track to make 100 millions this year and thats a big amount. Perhaps she will beat all the records set by Madonna. Its an amazing success story. I like the way she dresses, sometimes without any costumes too, LOL. She can even dress up in costume made up of meat. My son says that he feels hungry to see all those stakes. I guess she has similarities with AR Rehman. She started her piano lessons at the age of 4 and ARR started playing harmoniun at the same age. LOL. She has admitted on national tv that she still smokes pot but no cocaine anymore. Anyway she is a great musician and performer and RTH is one of her biggest fans on I-F.Smile 
JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@angie

did you find cold compressed flax seed oil? have you tried cottage cheese + flax oil + fruits +5 nuts? 
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

@angie

did you find cold compressed flax seed oil? have you tried cottage cheese + flax oil + fruits +5 nuts? 
Yes I tried that combination and it was well appreciated by all at home , Thanks Mr Jaspal LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

@angie

Yes I tried that combination and it was well appreciated by all at home , Thanks Mr Jaspal LOL

Kya bhai aap bhi na Mrs ko Mr. liktee ho, LOL. thats not nice.LOL

Did I tell you about Dr. Budwig's diet program ?

blue-ice.

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

@angie

Kya bhai aap bhi na Mrs ko Mr. liktee ho, LOL. thats not nice.LOL

Did I tell you about Dr. Budwig's diet program ?

D'ohNot again! Me and my gender identifying mis adventures!!! I remember I had asked you for a clarification regarding  that.  Blame it on Summer, Angry he had been adressing you as Jaspal bhai! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
^^...I too thought that Jaspal ji was a bhai...u r not the only one AngieLOL

JasToronto

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

^^...I too thought that Jaspal ji was a bhai...u r not the only one AngieLOL
Thats a big relief blue-ice *heaving a big sigh of relief*  I have lost count of the number of times I got the genders on IF wrong !

blue-ice.

Go to top