Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zorrro

lady gaga style would be bestπŸ˜ƒ

I think we'll leave the Lady Gaga inspired attire for the bride, I'm sure she'll be more than willing. Desi attire works best for me since I don't get to wear it all that often!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I think we'll leave the Lady Gaga inspired attire for the bride, I'm sure she'll be more than willing. Desi attire works best for me since I don't get to wear it all that often!

I'm wearing jeans and tees. I think you might be a bit overdressed for the municipal court.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm wearing jeans and tees. I think you might be a bit overdressed for the municipal court.

It's aight, I'll pretend I didn't get the memo regarding the casual attire for the ceremony. I don't mind being overdressed - you'll be the one feeling underdressed when I show up at the courthouse. ;-) C'mon now, you don't want me to outshine you on your big day do you?  Haha.

P.S. Found yourself a man yet?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The sad moment when you return to your ordinary life after watching an awesome movie...😡
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tell me about it! I keep trying to drop my cousins subtle hints that they should get married soon so I finally get a chance to wear all those Indian outfits that I spent a bomb on last year!
cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yum yum.
Edited by cyrax - 12 years ago

It's aight, I'll pretend I didn't get the memo regarding the casual attire for the ceremony. I don't mind being overdressed - you'll be the one feeling underdressed when I show up at the courthouse. ;-) C'mon now, you don't want me to outshine you on your big day do you?  Haha.

P.S. Found yourself a man yet?

A man eh? So I need a man to get married eh? The way you and Dia are jumping about printing the cards and getting me married, I figured you both might have arranged for the man as well. I can't be knackered to find one. πŸ˜†

Tis alright. Since you will be all well dressed and all, I'll tell all you're the bride and give you away to some random dude.
Originally posted by: cyrax

yum yum.

Yum. Yum?

Are you in charge of the menu. Good, now thats taken care of as well. Now to find a man. πŸ˜†
cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yum. Yum? @ the jeans and tees duuh.

Are you in charge of the menu. Good, now thats taken care of as well. Now to find a man. πŸ˜†
choose from the following:

the voluptuous danny devito:
http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danny_devito_twitter.jpg

"ravishing" rick rude:

Rajesh Khanna, if you want some action:

Originally posted by: cyrax

Rajesh Khanna, if you want some action:

LOL.. W*F?!... what film is this?... there was a time when this guy was a huge star and a heart throb amongst females, look at the state of him now.