Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Blue ice

May be the aliens are too advanced for us...so we are not able to detect any proof even if they leave something behind...
<div>Maybe what they leave behind cannot be detected by our 5 senses...afterall we r bound by these senses...and maybe their are several things in our world that we cannot detect because we lack the 6th or 7th sense...who knows...i can't even imagine beyond the 5 senses that we have...[/DIV]

I do believe that there is intelligent life out there in the billions of stars and galaxies that we have...

Speak of dimensions there certainly are. If Time can be compressed into a single point others things should be more straight forward.
Dream visions too appear as real as normal life except more vibrant and clearer.
Perhaps a more trained n powerful mind would help.
We should see what some Gurus say about UFOs.
Summer3 thumbnail
I was just curious to know...not that I would want to do it..πŸ˜†

Kabhi Alvida Na Kahena
cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

At the rate things are progressing in the Harry Potty thread, they might as well open up a shrine.

have you read barry trotter? it's way better than harry potter, and a brit would enjoy it more πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cyrax

have you read barry trotter? it's way better than harry potter, and a brit would enjoy it more πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...u guys r too much...jaane bhi do yaaron...πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Kabhi Alvida Na Kahena

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Summerji...I hope ur ID has not been hacked...this is so not uπŸ˜†...jk..πŸ˜†

Have u watched this movie?? Did u like the ending?
blue-ice. thumbnail

At the rate things are progressing in the Harry Potty thread, they might as well open up a shrine.

Kyon shaant taalab mein pathar maar rahe ho?πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Summerji...I hope ur ID has not been hacked...this is so not uπŸ˜†...jk..πŸ˜†

Have u watched this movie?? Did u like the ending?

No have not seen it. If nice will try to watch it. The DVD may be somewhere around.
Saying good bye can be a herd instinct too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

shant taalab?.. blue-ice ji, it's more like a tsunami from where i stand, everywhere i go i see Potty face and people talking potty out of their mouths.. my dislike for the Potty franchise just increased by a million fold... just yesterday my friend was preaching the potty gospel to me, i gave her a piece of my mind.

where is Mr.K, i miss his hilarious commentaries, this post still has me in splits πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: K.Consciousness

This thread is just a pretext for fanboys and fangirls to congregate in one place, away from the hustle bustle of a forum/section that is actually devoted to discuss Harry Potter (as imperceptive and daft as that sounds) and basically profess undying love for some fictitious characters, for the author, for the movies and even for each other, all the while giggling, holding hands and making sure that all the fans have each other's backs.

A monumental waste of time for any staid debater to linger here any longer.

I do feel the need to ask one question ' why did this Franchise merit a topic in DM? Why not Star Wars? Why not Percy Jackson? Why not a hundred other movies/books that could ostensibly be turned into "debates"? Heck, why not open topics on hundreds of celebrities, past and present, under the guise of "discussions"?!

If it is about page hits and page views, then this is fool's gold.

cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

QUOTE=blue-ice]

shant taalab?.. blue-ice ji, it's more like a tsunami from where i stand, everywhere i go i see Potty face and people talking potty out of their mouths.. my dislike for the Potty franchise just increased by a million fold... just yesterday my friend was preaching the potty gospel to me, i gave her a piece of my mind.

where is Mr.K, i miss his hilarious commentaries, this post still has me in splits πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

angry birds > harry potter

doodle god 2 > angry birds

doodle god 2 > harry potter
Originally posted by: cyrax

QUOTE=blue-ice]

angry birds > harry potter

doodle god 2 > angry birds

doodle god 2 > harry potter

Himesh Reshamiyya > Anu Malik > Washing Machine > Atif Aslam > watchin grass grow > watching paint dry > harry potter
Previous
1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119
Next