Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by K.Resurrected.

On the contrary, RTH, I have offended pretty much everybody here at one time or other, without fear of losing, you know, my place in their hearts. Take for instance, the recent HP thread. Don't I know that one favorable post, "praising" either one of the characters or the author would have fans lapping out of my hand in no time?! And there were so many "friends" in that thread, who were favorable to my posts in other threads, who turned out to be fans of HP. I knew what I was getting into when I took a "suicidal" stance.

All i am saying is that if I want, I could pander very easily and make a million friends in no time. But that's not why I am here.

Excuse me for barging in on this rather enlightening conversation, but I could not help but wonder who exactly you considered "friends" in that thread. Curiosity is repeatedly killing the cat, if you will.

The love for all that is good and  righteous. The love for principles. I am not kidding.

Some subjects, I will go all out to debate. Poverty, child labor, prostitution, atrocities on women etc. I think I resurrected myself during the prostitution thread.

(By the way, since the opportunity came up now, I would like to apologize to some of the members here for calling them names. Just heat of the moment and nothing else. Sorry!)

Mister.K, I think you should realize that not everyone who takes a stance in a debate does out of 'malicious' intent.

Say you want to make people aware of poverty and show compassion to unfortunate people, then you need to win people over to your compassionate ways right? Harsh methods only alienate your own 'worthy' cause. Just a thought for next time you call heads or tails and jump in. 😊

Speaking of Mister. K's resurrection on DM. Looks like he is not the only one resurrected. I see our old friend Mahi is also resurrected, only partially though. I still see her in the shadows 'liking' stuff. Nice of her to follow around and keep tabs. 😆

In all fairness Sarina and Mr K do take pains to dig out some facts and figures. Thanks for that.
Now we await The Financial Apocalypse as K describes it , hope some measures can be taken to soften its impact.
Guess it is all in the numbers, we cannot run from the figures.

All i am saying is that if I want, I could pander very easily and make a million friends in no time. But that's not why I am here.

'Modesty' is on sale at Walmart...its a buy one... get one free..sale..

Oh Blimey! Doh! I just had a confused moment between poutine and putain. That's the next culinary messup since fromage and frottage.Oh french food!

Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago

Or maybe you know that words are just words, and they are going to turn into reality with a tap of the wand. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Or maybe you know that words are just words, and they are going to turn into reality with a tap of the wand. ðŸ˜Š

Excuse me. I did not say that! And God knows I would not like credit for it either. 😆
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Why are you misquoting Ajnu? 😲
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Speaking of Mister. K's resurrection on DM. Looks like he is not the only one resurrected. I see our old friend Mahi is also resurrected, only partially though. I still see her in the shadows 'liking' stuff. Nice of her to follow around and keep tabs. 😆

I have been meaning to invite you over for dinner some time. I was even going to grill Mahi-mahi for you, but I'm sure you have had more than a tasteful today. 😆