Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

OH here is the Avi for it too 😆
But name may be banned.

Nice  !!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Holy smokes! Someone is so gosh darned hot at work today, that I can't even concentrate. I keep turning around to gawk.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Holy smokes! Someone is so gosh darned hot at work today, that I can't even concentrate. I keep turning around to gawk.

You are in your elements, keep it up.
That is the Force.😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SlumGOD

Terrorists terrorised: Qaeda network hacked

British newspapers reported earlier this month that the UK government had also hacked into al Qaeda's online magazine - Inspire - and replaced instructions to make bombs with instructions to make cupcakes.

🤣🤣
^^

Funny, but not creative enough. The best hack of Al-Qaeda would be replacing the site with Bin Laden po*n. 😆 (Apparently the feds found a huge stash in his house too, whether its his or his sons is not known)

On a more serious side note, the partnership between Chanders and Samuels is disturbing me. Ishant is getting it to zip and nip, but we need a breakthrough fast.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We can deal with Samuels, but we need to get Chanderpaul out. Here's hoping Ishant gets a wicket soon!

Test cricket is a funny game. M Vijay made 11 off 75 balls?!😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

^^

Funny, but not creative enough. The best hack of Al-Qaeda would be replacing the site with Bin Laden po*n. 😆 (Apparently the feds found a huge stash in his house too, whether its his or his sons is not known)

On a more serious side note, the partnership between Chanders and Samuels is disturbing me. Ishant is getting it to zip and nip, but we need a breakthrough fast.

Yes agree...that would be so much better...but replacing bombs with cupcakes just cracked me up...😆

No idea abt Chanders and Samuels..😆
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

We can deal with Samuels, but we need to get Chanderpaul out. Here's hoping Ishant gets a wicket soon!

Test cricket is a funny game. M Vijay made 11 off 75 balls?!😆

It is called Test cricket, because it "Tests" your patience. 😆

Ishant off the attack. But Mithun gets Chanders. (I'm reading the score not watching, so here I picture Mithunda getting a wicket, Kya baat, Kya baat, Kya baat). When I see the highlights it warms my heart to see Indians bowling with an 8-1 attacking field in the Windies. Who would have thought it eh?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is called Test cricket, because it "Tests" your patience. 😆

Ishant off the attack. But Mithun gets Chanders. (I'm reading the score not watching, so here I picture Mithunda getting a wicket, Kya baat, Kya baat, Kya baat). When I see the highlights it warms my heart to see Indians bowling with an 8-1 attacking field in the Windies. Who would have thought it eh?

Haha! It really does test your patience. But it's a low-scoring game which thankfully isn't testing my patience as much as the ODI's we played against Windies did! Those games were so boring I got bored checking the score online.

Who would've thought India would have won only their 5th Test match in the Carribean?

In other sports news..
I was heartbroken to see Roger Federer crash out of Wimbledon!
Guess we know who's gonna win it this year then eh? :( (silently hoping and praying Murray pulls it off this time though)

Continuing chat here lest Souro complain of contaminated threads.

I want to see Bridesmaids. My sister loved it. I have no idea who Sookie is but, my sister also keeps talking about her in the flick. I've been told its like a Hangover for girls.  I'm curious how raunchy Delhi Belly will be. Its interesting to see  Bollywood venture into these type of flicks.

I think the test tested Chander's patience. Thats the second time he's thrown his wicket this series.