Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner (Chat till your fingers die): - Page 73

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JaspalToronto

ha ha ha Summer bhai, yaar apka bhi jawaab nahi, too good man.
I can say that I'm complete but not completely finished yet. πŸ˜†[/DIV]

Well Bhai the irony was this was sent by someone whom we had been talking about and speculating if he had married his girlfriend, after bring divorced from his wife of 30 over years.
But I do not believe in a divorce, especially men leaving their wives.
Fair enough circumstances may vary but that's the general guideline which I believe is the same for you.

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Hadn't even heard of it till you mentioned it but if it's Russell Peter, it's got to be good! Cannot believe I missed the opportunity to see him perform live twice at the o2! :(

Dude, Helen made it 8 out of 8 this week! That has got to be some sort of Apprentice record!

she had indeed.. that melody? is annoying, talk about hogging up all the appointments to yourself, seriously.. alan sugar likes people like that?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CunningLinguist

she had indeed.. that melody? is annoying, talk about hogging up all the appointments to yourself, seriously.. alan sugar likes people like that?

No wayy! If Helen doesn't win then I would want Melody to win or maybe even that inventor/scientist dude. You shouldn't be complaining, it's nice having a bit of eye candy for once.πŸ˜†

Leon should consider himself lucky she allowed him to sell at her appointments cos he did shit all. Alan Sugar is quite ruthless himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be where he is right now so I can see why he'd like her. I wish Natasha or Zoe could've gone instead, they're both useless.
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.ideasevolved.com/6-kinds-of-annoying-pakistanis-on-facebook/?awesm=fbshare.me_AYHtj

lol...this is hilarious! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

No wayy! If Helen doesn't win then I would want Melody to win or maybe even that inventor/scientist dude. You shouldn't be complaining, it's nice having a bit of eye candy for once.πŸ˜†

Leon should consider himself lucky she allowed him to sell at her appointments cos he did shit all. Alan Sugar is quite ruthless himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be where he is right now so I can see why he'd like her. I wish Natasha or Zoe could've gone instead, they're both useless.

man is Susan dumb or what?.. "do the french like their children?"  πŸ˜†.. i find this year's lot comparatively dumber than the previous years.. Melody purposely forced her negative bias against the backpack on Tom.. it doesn't take a genius to work out there are cars in paris.. "the market research told us otherwise" loool
hindu4lyf thumbnail

man is Susan dumb or what?.. "do the french like their children?"  πŸ˜†.. i find this year's lot comparatively dumber than the previous years.. Melody purposely forced her negative bias against the backpack on Tom.. it doesn't take a genius to work out there are cars in paris.. "the market research told us otherwise" loool

HAHA that was soo funny! I knew what she was trying to say but she ended up sounding like a bit of a bimbo and when she sat on the chair when they were presenting to La Redoute I was cringing like anything! Oh and Melody's market research consisted of 4 french peopleπŸ˜†

HAHA that was soo funny! I knew what she was trying to say but she ended up sounding like a bit of a bimbo and when she sat on the chair when they were presenting to La Redoute I was cringing like anything! Oh and Melody's market research consisted of 4 french peopleπŸ˜†

she also said something else which was stupid, "do french people drive cars?" πŸ˜†.. yeh, she looked ridiculous sitting on that... even though she is a bit ditzy, she's does get things right at times.

haha, yeh 4 people.. but come on man, use some common sense. πŸ˜†

hindu4lyf thumbnail

she also said something else which was stupid, "do french people drive cars?" πŸ˜†.. yeh, she looked ridiculous sitting on that... even though she is a bit ditzy, she's does get things right at times.

haha, yeh 4 people.. but come on man, use some common sense. πŸ˜†

Lol she still made sales of around 8 grand so give the girl some credit! Helen smacked it though with sales of 214000. 

It was hilarious when they were in the boardroom and Alan Sugar asked them if they took the La Redoute appointment seriously and he goes 'we decided who'd present to them by doing paper scissors stone'🀣

Lol she still made sales of around 8 grand so give the girl some credit! Helen smacked it though with sales of 214000. 

It was hilarious when they were in the boardroom and Alan Sugar asked them if they took the La Redoute appointment seriously and he goes 'we decided who'd present to them by doing paper scissors stone'🀣

LOL that was hilarious.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

that name...Already exist in IF...thats why!!πŸ˜•

What inspired the name change..Vinuji??