Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

finally! I downloaded no one killed jessica. hope it's good!

Yup...........Good direction n scripting😊
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Yup...........Good direction n scripting😊

I watched 30 mins of it, very nice, but one line was stupid. first the guy calls sabrina lall and tells her jessica ko chot lagi hain, then later has to explain that jessica has been shot lol, why not just tell her in the first place?!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish they had more desi galiyian than F-bombs😔
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok this is actually really weird! My 8 year old cousin showed me this. Apparently this is what they do in their ICT lessons.

Don't cheat! You have to use headphones and close your eyes. My cousin was in fits seeing my reaction.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA[/YOUTUBE]
-Believe- thumbnail

Watched Dhobi ghat....the movie just like a documentory.... Its like one of those so called art movies made by so called intellectuals... It looks with a western perspective, like a BBC reporter made documentory. Even slum dog millionaire showed kids in slum having fun playing cricket and a police officer listening and believing what the prisoner had to say.

Thank God it was 95 minutes only. All of us had a headache at the end of it. Audience actually clapped with delight once the movie was over!!😃

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Watched Dhobi ghat....the movie just like a documentory.... Its like one of those so called art movies made by so called intellectuals... It looks with a western perspective, like a BBC reporter made documentory. Even slum dog millionaire showed kids in slum having fun playing cricket and a police officer listening and believing what the prisoner had to say.

Thank God it was 95 minutes only. All of us had a headache at the end of it. Audience actually clapped with delight once the movie was over!!😃

if it was made by intellectuals.apparently for intellectuals..... wouldnt your above  response be expected😆😆..tu kyon gaya dekhne.. yamla pagla diwana nahi chal rahi thi kya?😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

if it was made by intellectuals.apparently for intellectuals..... wouldnt your above  response be expected😆😆..tu kyon gaya dekhne.. yamla pagla diwana nahi chal rahi thi kya?😆

Dosti ki kasam....Dosti ke liye hum kuch bi karte hey yaaar😆 

----------

127 Hrs

Did you hear another AR Rahmans sound track..check it

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol 2 days and no posts :P  looks like DM is dying lol
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
slavery isnt abolished.
its just a whole lot more sophisticated.
what matters is that you remember..the only boundaries are the ones in our head.
'cause while the world stops for all those it can, it settles for the ones it cant.
it takes little to reclaim your life.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
been snowing, all day, all night long...😭