Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

230-Paradi$e or our Mayur/ArTi/RatzJun:D (Page 95)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Nahin yaar for the past week I've been really upset and angry because of all the bashing on the forum and also since we're never going to get ArTi together again, which is why I decided to quit iF and never watch MayUr scenes ever again, I lasted 3 hoursROFL plus all mayurians are going through the same thing as me, if they can wait so can IBig smile
sorry for upsetting everyoneEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Nahin yaar for the past week I've been really upset and angry because of all the bashing on the forum and also since we're never going to get ArTi together again, which is why I decided to quit iF and never watch MayUr scenes ever again, I lasted 3 hoursROFL plus all mayurians are going through the same thing as me, if they can wait so can IBig smile
sorry for upsetting everyoneEmbarrassed
yeah....i know.....but its upto us how far we let these things effect us....
i like comin here and cherishing mayur on weekends.....would want it to continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Sorry honestly I over-react way to easily. One habit of mine which i truly hate, and letting peoples views affect me too much. Trying to change them bothEmbarrassed
sorry againEmbarrassedI'm not going anywhere. I guess more than MayUr, I was missing all you guys since we hardly ever get time to talk, and everytime I'm on the forum all I see is bashingOuch I'll Pakka be here tomorrow.
And please tell Niks that I'm sorry and I'm okay now too and the pm i sent her means nothing nowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Sorry honestly I over-react way to easily. One habit of mine which i truly hate, and letting peoples views affect me too much. Trying to change them bothEmbarrassed
sorry againEmbarrassedI'm not going anywhere. I guess more than MayUr, I was missing all you guys since we hardly ever get time to talk, and everytime I'm on the forum all I see is bashingOuch I'll Pakka be here tomorrow.
And please tell Niks that I'm sorry and I'm okay now too and the pm i sent her means nothing nowEmbarrassed
okayzzzzz i'll tell her re....dont worryTongueeven we miss u.....actually even i am not able to come here everyday.....bas weekend hi hota hai.....
so what if the show ended....i still love the characters....and i know u do too....
honestly....the best way to stay away frm all the negativity is NOT to read the other party's posts and topics....as simple as thatSmile
and rubu....don't apologise.....its k

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I know but I feel bad. I got you Jenny, Anu, Niks worried for no reasonCry
I hardly ever read them but people bash ratz/Jun in ArTi topics tooOuch
But I've decided to not let it bother me anymore. The reason they bash is simple and obvious Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I know but I feel bad. I got you Jenny, Anu, Niks worried for no reasonCry
I hardly ever read them but people bash ratz/Jun in ArTi topics tooOuch
But I've decided to not let it bother me anymore. The reason they bash is simple and obvious Wink
yeah.....i know....the choice is always ours to let anything bother us or not....
accha me gtg now.....will catch up wid u tom....abi jo time hai usi time peTongue
bye tc......and hey congo....u became a dazzlerSmile
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Bye aastha and thank youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 12456

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
anyone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 13367

samratrocks 99 13367 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
Mayur r going to dance Mayur r going to do project

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 455   Views: 22738

Badtameez_Dil 455 22738 03 September 2010 at 8:52am by shruti_luvs_msk
ArTi new rankings!!!....ArTi

2

Author: LittleMissWitty   Replies: 12   Views: 2360

LittleMissWitty 12 2360 28 July 2010 at 3:11pm by sky86
mayur mayur mayur !!!!

Author: tanyashrivastav   Replies: 7   Views: 2874

tanyashrivastav 7 2874 07 July 2010 at 1:09pm by dilras
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 40474

-ananya- 1199 40474 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index