India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

~Article Archives~No Comments (Page 3)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Sooraj and Laxmi take off on Mumbai Darshan!

Sooraj and Laxmi take off on Mumbai Darshan!

Sooraj takes an excited Laxmi for Mumbai Darshan in Zee TV'sSanskaar Laxmi...

The new bride Laxmi (Veebha Anand) of Zee TV'sSanskaar Laxmi is on a Mumbai Darshan tour with her husband Sooraj (Rohit Purohit). Being a villager Laxmi is excited to see the refreshing places like Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Churchgate, Shivaji Park, the posh malls, Dargahs etc. 

When contacted Veebha Anand says, "It was an amazing experience as for the first time I have toured around Mumbai without the sense of being a 'Mumbaikar'. I felt that I had to behave as though I am seeing the place for the very first time.  It was amazing to see all the beautiful places of Mumbai, that too in a single day because we rarely get any time to go out and  have a jolly good time like this". 

Veebha did some real bit of sight seeing at Shivaji Park though. "I have always seen the Sea Link through Bandra or from the Worli Sea Face, but have never seen it through Shivaji Park. It was exciting, as people recognized me as Laxmi and not as Suguna (laughs)". 

All we can say is, Welcome to the City of Gold Laxmi...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

No Chhoti Bahu Holi for Sooraj-Laxmi!

No Chhoti Bahu Holi for Sooraj-Laxmi!

Delay in schedule force Sooraj and Laxmi, the protagonists ofSanskaar Laxmi to miss the Holi Special shoot of Chhoti Bahu...

While the entire Zee family had a jolly good time shooting for the Special Holi Episode of Chhoti Bahu, the protagonists of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi, Veebha Anand and Rohit Puohit were forced to give it a miss. 

A little birdie from the sets of Chhoti Bahu tells us, "Veebha and Rohit who essay the roles of Laxmi and Sooraj in the Zee TV show were present at the sets of Chhoti Bahu. In fact, they were due to perform for the Holi special, but a technical problem forced a delay in the shoot. It so happened that Veebha and Rohit had a cut-to-cut schedule which prompted them to return to the shoot for their show immediately". 

We hear that Rohit and Veebha were utterly disappointed that they could not be part of the gala celebration on the sets of Chhoti Bahu. However, what mattered to them on the day was to report on their set at the call time given. 

We contacted Veebha and she confirmed the buzz, "Yes, though we went there we could not shoot for the sequence as we were getting late for our own show. I am  feeling bad that I could not be a part of the celebration. All that we did was to be part of the media interaction  and then return before being part of Chhoti Bahu".  

All we can say is the show must go on!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
__________'
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Vikas Sethi tipped to enter Sanskaar Laxmi

Vikas Sethi tipped to enter Sanskaar Laxmi

Vikas Sethi will in all probability enter the Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmias the scheming husband of Meenaxi..

Vikas Sethi is soon tipped to enter Zee TV'sSanskaar Laxmi in a typical negative role. He will essay the role of Mandar who is the son-in-law of the family, and Meenaxi's husband.

A little birdie tells us, "Mandar is a self centred guy who lives on his in-law's money. He is an out and out schemer who believes in dividing the family and then getting his needs fulfilled. He will make Laxmi's (Veebha Anand) life a hell by troubling her".

We tried our level best to get in touch with Vikas, but he was unavailable. Vikas was last seen in a cameo in Colors' Uttaran.

Mandar's entry we hear will give a new and interesting angle to the story.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Veebha Aur Rohit Ko Gussa Kyun Aaya?

Rumour mills are abuzz with a romance brewing between on-screen couple of Zee TV's primetime show, Veebha Anand and Rohit Purohit. There's more on the two of them...

At the recently held Zee TV event called 'Umeed ka Naya Chehra', all lead couples from all shows on the channel like - Abha Karan , Mona - Anukalp, Dev- Radhika, Archana - Manav  were asked to dance together. Only Veebha Anand ended up making a appearance alone. A source claims that apparently Veebha was pretty perturbed about this and complained to the production crew, 'Why is it that only I am dancing alone? Why is my partner not dancing with me?'.

On the other hand, her partner Rohit Purohit was so grief stricken that he decided to express his sorrow on a social networking platform (Facebook) which read, "I am not performing in *** **"S upcoming event coz de say dt "rohit cant dance"...i know i was not good in this art(dance) few months bk jus coz lack of practice..so i kept one dance teacher since dt time,its been two months i was working hard on it..juz to prove myself...but but but guys i am not at all hurt...but yeah i realy felt bad.i think every thing happens for good 'LAGTA KHUDA KA KOI NEK IRADA HAI'..:) :)

Visibly Rohit was very upset over the fact that he was not included in the special event.  But the million dollar question is why was Veebha so upset about not having a partner?  Well, though Veebha and Rohit deny that they are in a relationship but these reactions only add fuel to the fire!!!

Watch Veebha gyrate beautifully in a dandiya act in the upcoming Zee TV event that will unveil the new brand identity, 'Umeed ka Naya Chehra', Sunday, 19th June at  9 pm.

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Vikas Seth turns baddie in Sanskaar Laxmi
Vikas Sethi

Vikas Sethi turns baddie in Sanskaar Laxmi
Vikas Sethi will soon be making an entry in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi. 'Vikas will play a negative role in the show and his character will be called Tejveer Singh', says a source. He has been brought to ruffle Laxmi and make her life miserable. In the show, one will see Vikas playing the role of Vijay and Shobhna's son in law and Meenaxi's husband. Vikas says, 'Tejveer Singh is a character who is mean, self centred and always running after money. In fact, he has married Meenakshi only because he wanted to enjoy all the luxuries of life free of cost. He does not even have a house of his own and lives with his in-laws at their expense. I'm going to add that much needed spice in the show'.
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Shakkti Arora, the new lead of Sanskaar Lakshmi...

Shakkti Arora, the new lead of Sanskaar Lakshmi...

Shakkti Arora, popularly known as Tapush of Tere Liye will be the new lead of Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi..

TellyBuzz has been exclusively reporting about Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi getting a completely new track in the coming episodes. We had written about Sooraj (Rohit Purohit) going missing from the show, probably never to return. 

At this juncture will arrive Angad who is the son of Vijay. He is a very lively person who is a complete family man. He will keep the entire family united, and might also go on to be the new man in Lakshmi's (Veebha Anand) life as the story unfolds. 

A little birdie tells us, "After a lot of hunt, Shakti Kapoor has been roped in to play Angad. He will be the new lead of the show from now. Angad has finished his MBA from New Zealand and gets back to his family after years. He is very grounded, simple, jovial and caring. He will understand that Lakshmi is going through problems and will try to pep her up and make her face the real world yet again". When contacted, Shakti Kapoor who was last seen playing the diametrically opposite Tapush in Star Plus' Tere Liye confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started shooting for Sanskaar Lakshmi. I play Angad who is full of life, and he will bring back happiness in the family members. After playing a sober role like Tapush for a year, I am finding it tough to play Angad who is totally opposite. But I am sure I would soon get into the skin of Angad". 

Angad's entry will be aired in tomorrow's episode.. 

Let's see how the story proceeds with the new lead now..

Reporter and Author :Srividya Rajesh

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
JOIN SHAKTI ARORA (ANGAD OFFICIAL PAGE ON FACEBOOK
OWNER IS SHAKTI ARORA AND MUSKAAN KHAN

http://www.facebook.com/shakktiiaroraa
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends..

Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends..

The grapevine is abuzz with the news of Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi Dholakia's break up..

It's been long since the news of Anuj Sachdevadating the elderly actress Urvashi Dholakia has hit the tabloids. The duo has been spotted regularly at parties, and have spent quality time together.

However, the latest buzz is that the two have broken off, and are no longer enjoying their companionship.

A little birdie tells us, "Anuj and Urvashi have not openly talked about their relationship till now, but the fact is that they were together. But now it looks like they have issues with compatibility and are no longer together".

Urvashi did not want to comment on this at all.

Anuj Sachdeva on the other hand told us,  "There was nothing between us. We have a same group of friends and roam around together. I have never said anything about our relationship. People just write what they want to write".

Anuj who is currently in Srilanka shooting for an ad film is looking for his next role. He was recently offered Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi. "Yes I was offered the show but I could not take it up due to prior commitments in Srilanka".

Looks like the cozy phase of Anuj and Urvashi has hit a rocky patch...

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index