Sanskaar Laxmi

~Article Archives~No Comments (Page 2)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Suzanne Bernert enters Sanskaar Laxmi..

Suzanne Bernert enters Sanskaar Laxmi..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi will see the entry of Suzanne Bernert as Parag's wife..

Suzanne Bernert will soon enter Zee TV'sSanskaar Laxmi as Parag's (Vivan Bhathena) wife.. The show which is produced by Rajesh Joshi and Rajesh Pavitran will see some stunning revelations in the coming episodes.. 

While the Purohit family is dreaming of getting Parag married to Laxmi (Veebha Anand), Parag has no other option left but to reveal that he is already married. 

Our source states, "Parag is very eager to tell his parents about his marriage, but simply cannot let the cat out of the bag. This is when he will be pressurized by his father to marry Laxmi. This will eventually force Parag to ask his foreigner wife Jennifer, played by Suzanne Bernert to come to India and meet his family. The family who are very traditional in their thought process will get a shock and will have difficult moments as they cannot come to terms with the truth". 

We hear that Suzanne has started shoot and her entry sequence will be aired this Thursday. 

We tried calling Suzanne but could not get thro' to her.. 

Catch the next few twists on Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Veebha Anand has a great fall

Veebha Anand has a great fall..

The enthusiastic Veebha Anand aka Sanskaar Laxmi recently shot for a scene where she had to jump down a tree, and in the process hurt herself..

Veebha Anand who portrays the confident and bubbly village belle Sanskaar Laxmi in the new Zee TV show, has her task cut out as she has to bring to life a character which has the non-sophisticated and grounded touch to it!! 

And being a girl from the rural backdrop, Veebha has to keep up to her high spirit by doing certain scenes, the typical village girl way!! 

We hear that Veebha had to recently shoot a certain scene wherein she had to climb a tree along with her friends, have a jolly time out there and then jump down from the tree at one go.. 

Our source from the set tells us, "There was a sequence where Laxmi climbs up a tree and is seated on one of its branches. She gossips about her would-be-in laws with her friends, and after all the talk she had to jump down the tree". 

And to bring in the right feel, Veebha actually chose to climb down the tree without a ladder, and literally jumped down.. 

"Veebha chose to climb down the tree without a ladder, and ended up landing on her hand which lead to some scratches on her elbows and hands.  But the enthusiasm with which  the girl managed to do the shot for something commendable".  

We contacted Veebha  who told us in excitement, "Yes, I had a great fall from the tree as our shot demanded it (smiles). But the experience was great and I hope get many such scenes to do". 

Way to go , Veebha.. 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Veebha and Rohit Purohit take to a game of cricket

Veebha and Rohit Purohit take to a game of cricket..

Veebha and Rohit spotted a group of kids playing cricket near the sets of Sanskaar Laxmi, and opted to have a go with the bat and the ball..

The Cricketing Fever is certainly catching on in the entertainment industry with the World Cup 2011 just around the corner!! The cast and crew of Zee TV's new show, Sanskaar  Laxmi had a feel of the very addictive game of cricket today, when they took to a game with a bunch of kids!!.

A little birdie from the sets tells us, "The cast of the Zee show is presently shooting in the outskirts of Naigaon. While the unit was enjoying a free time, they spotted few kids playing a cricket match in an open area nearby. The cast of the show could not resist themselves from joining the kids, and they indeed had a ball". 

We hear that Rohit Purohit who essays the role of Sooraj and Veebha Anand were seen playing along with the kids.. 

When contacted, Rohit Purohit told us, "Yes, we are shooting at Naigoan, where we found a gang of kids from the nearby village playing a cricket match. Veebha and I tried our hands on cricket in our free time (smiles)".

Talking about the match he says, "Veebha was in full form and played her master strokes with the bat. She went on hitting sixes to the balls I bowled. But the secret is that I was bowling extremely slowly so that she hits them (smiles)".  

This must have indeed been a stress buster for both!! 

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Suraj to marry Laxmi in Sanskaar Laxmi..

Suraj to marry Laxmi in Sanskaar Laxmi..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi will see its next big twist in Laxmi getting her suitor...

The Purohit family in Zee TV and Rajesh Joshi's Sanskaar Laxmi is caught in a dilemma as they have promised to get Laxmi (Veebha Anand) as their daughter-in-law. However, Parag (Vivan Bhathena) and his firangi girl friend have spoilt their plans.. The elders in the Purohit family do not know what to do, and this is when the next twist in the tale takes place.. 

Our source states, "Suraj (Rohit Purohit) is actually on the run as he owes 40 lakhs to a Producer. He has actually come to Laxmi's house with his parents in order to keep away from the problem he faces. In due course of time, the whole village will start speaking of Laxmi's broken marriage, and this upsets Harmukh (Rajesh Shringarpure) a lot. Harmukh in a frustrated state will state that he is ready to give all his property to the person who will help him solve this major problem. Suraj who overhears this conversation gets greedy, and in order to get a hold of the property will decide to marry Laxmi. He will in fact confess in front of everyone that he will marry Laxmi". 

We hear that there is some major drama to come as Mohini (Anisha Kapur), the girl friend of Suraj will appear right when the pheres are happening. 

We tried contacting Rohit Purohit but he remained unavailable.. 

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
_______

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

'Viewers miss my green eyes' - Rohit Purohit

'Viewers miss my green eyes' - Rohit Purohit

Rohit Purohit who plays one of the protagonists in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi in a friendly chat with TellyBuzz..

Rohit Purohit baffled the audience with his tough looks and his shining green eyes as Aryaman in COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vida. And today he is seen in a new image of a boy next door, the naughty and an aspiring director in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi.

In this candid chat, the actor speaks about the new look where he hides his real eyes behind the black lenses.

Enjoy the read!!!  

Can you please something about yourself; your upbringing?
I am basically from Jaipur and it's been five years in Mumbai. I started off in the industry assisting in films and I was the body double ofHrithik Roshan in Jodhaa Akbar. I purposely did not try for films as I myself was not confident; also I felt that rather than doing small roles in movies, it is better to do a good one in television.

Sanskaar Laxmi has premiered now,  how do you feel?
I feel great because the response has been good so far and viewers like the work. At the same time, they miss my natural green eyes as I am wearing black lens throughout.

How do you feel portraying one of the leads?
It is actually a good experience because even if you get appreciated  a lot for  a negative role, a protagonist always has another vibe and being one indeed makes a difference. Also at the same time I feel that being a positive character is much more challenging than being negative. When I was doing Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, I hardly had dialogues, as Aryaman is supposed to be an introvert. All I had to do was to just express my emotions through the face and at times shout at people. On the contrary Sooraj is a fun loving guy and to portray good on screen is a bit difficult for me.  

How do you relate yourself to Sooraj?
I cannot relate much to the character of Sooraj because he is very naughty and sometimes tricks the family for his benefit, and the family loves him a lot for his naughty acts. He gets himself into certain problems because of his blind love for Ragini, but the funny part is that he manages to somehow dodge from them.

What was the main challenge when you took up the role?
Initially I had the difficulty to adjust myself to the black lens, and to be frank I was planning to drop the show because of this as I had the experience of wearing lens for sometime in Aise Karo Naa Vida. Gradually the channel convinced me for the role and the significance of the lens for a protagonist. Now I am happy about the role because I am getting a good response from the audience.

Was it difficult to transform yourself into Sooraj from Aryaman?
Not much, because being Aryaman was not much of an effort and the family comprised of only the mother, brother and him. But the family in Sanskaar Laxmi is really big and I could relate myself to the situations of the show. But being natural is also tough on camera.

You have portrayed yourself in a negative as well as a positive character; what do you enjoy most?
I enjoy being negative as it is fun to portray the grey shade, and I got really good comments and views for being Aryaman.   

What preparations have you done for the character Sooraj?
There was not much of a preparation for the character as the character is very lively and has too much masti involved in it. I just need to have fun on the sets.

What do you think is the USP of the show?
The USP of the show is that after Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, there has not been a complete joint family story wherein the story revolves around the various characters associated with the show. Our cast consists of various experienced actors who prove their best in each and every scene of the show.  

Do you take this show as your big break?
I started my career with Kasamh Se where I did a cameo and then I did Aise Karo Naa Vida. Today I am happy that I am portraying Sooraj in Sanskaar Laxmi.

How is your rapport with the other co-actors of the show?
I have a dearly relation with all the actors in the show and we have great fun on the sets. Since most of the actors are Gujaratis, they converse in Gujarati and initially I used to get lost in the conversation. But now I have started picking up the language. We do share food and have lunch together.   

How do you feel working with an experienced writer like Rajesh Joshi?
I have never seen a person like Raju Bhai in my entire career.  He is a great person and being in his home production is really a blessing.

There are three leads in the show where Aamir Dalvi plays an autistic; how has been the experience working with them?
I feel that Aamir is one of the best actors in television now and the way he portrays the autistic character is really motivating.. 

Any memorable moments from the show?
Each day is a memorable day for me and the show has just taken off.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Vivan Bhathena restricted to a wheel chair..

Vivan Bhathena restricted to a wheel chair..

Vivan Bhathena's movements have been restricted after suffering from a prolapsed disc problem..

Vivan Bhathena aka Parag of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi has been bed-ridden for the past few days, after he suffered from a prolapsed disc problem. We hear that Vivan has been asked by his doctor to take complete bed rest for nearly 2-3 weeks, without giving his back any strain. His movements have been restricted, but that does not stop the actor from going on a wheel chair to the sets and be part of the important sequences by giving close up shots. 

We hear that the problem for Vivan started in the year 2003, when he hurt his back in an accident. His back was in bad shape then, but with time, rest and exercise, things fell in place for him. However, it looks as though Vivan has aggravated his back yet again!! 

When contacted, Vivan Bhathena told us, "Yes, it is true that my slip disc problem has resurfaced now. After I recuperated from the accident in 2003, I had begun to lead a normal life. I do not understand what aggravated my back now. I was playing a game of tennis few days back when I suddenly developed a pain in my back. When I reached home and decided to rest, I simply could not lie down on the bed. I have consulted the doctor and have been told to take maximum rest. I am feeling very guilty as I cannot shoot for the important sequence of marriage that is happening in Sanskaar Laxmi. Everyone in the cast is dancing, and enjoying the festivity but I am not even supposed to walk". 

Vivan reiterates, "You might not see Parag dancing, but I will continue to give my shots for the show". 

We wish Vivan a speedy recovery..

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Celebrity Galore in Sanskaar Laxmi..

Celebrity Galore in Sanskaar Laxmi..

The channel and production house have roped in lot many big names to be part of Laxmi's wedding in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi is gearing up for a week long festivity which will be a lead up to Laxmi's (Veebha Anand) Big Fat Gujju wedding!! The pre-ritual ceremonies will start airing from February 21st, and will go on till 25th. 

The production house we hear will be roping in some big celebrities for the wedding. 

Our source states, "Producer and Writer Raju Bhai has roped in the very popular actor Hiten Kumar to be part of Laxmi's wedding. The scenario will be similar to the sequence in the movie Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani wherein Ranbir Kapoor tells Katrina Kaif that he knows the famous Bollywood star Salman Khan. It so happens that Hiten Kumar comes to the village for a shoot, and this is when Laxmi expresses that fact that she is a big fan of his. Sooraj (Rohit Purohit) will tell Laxmi that he knows the actor, and this will give rise to some light moments". 

We also hear that the musical Jodi of Avdoot Gupte and Pallavi Joshi will make a grand entry during one of the rituals and play Antakshari. There will also be a Garba function wherein the famous Garba singing Jodi, Preeti and Pinki will showcase their talent. Ketki Dave and Disha Wakani of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah will also grace the Garba festivity.. 

We contacted, Ketki Dave, and she told us, "Yes, I will be part of a pre-wedding ritual in Zee TV'sSanskaar Laxmi. I have no idea on the exact ritual I will be part of, as I have not shot for the sequence". 

Get ready to witness the Grand Gujarati wedding in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi.. 

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Sushant, Ankita, Ratan to grace Laxmi's wedding..

Sushant, Ankita, Ratan to grace Laxmi's wedding..

The list of celebrities to grace Laxmi's wedding in the Zee TV show,Sanskaar Laxmi gets bigger with every passing day..

Tellybuzz was the first to report about the celebrity galore in Laxmi's (Veebha Anand) wedding inZee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi

Names such Audhut Gupte, Pallavi JoshiDisha WakaniDilip Joshi, Hemant Kumar, Preeti-Pinky will be gracing the rituals.. As per the recent promos, Ketki DaveNandish Sandhuand Rashmi Desai happen to be few who will be joining the huge festive occasion..

We also hear that Celebrities such as Archana (Ankita Lokhande), Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput), Anukalp (Nishant Malkani), Mona (Sara Khan), Ambaji (Krutika Desai), Bijal (Nimisha Vakharia), Laali (Ratan Rajput), Gauri (Binny Sharma), Apara Mehta have also shot for the sequence.. 

A source says, "Archana and Manav showed some moves along with Nandish and Rashmi. Sushant who is presently troubled by a bad back was given very minimal steps. The four stars will sing, dance and join in the family frolic with popular tracks like Range De, Aiwaien aiwaien, Laung da Lishkara and others. Nishant and Sara shake their leg on a duet song Pee Loo…"

All the celebrities joined in for a group dance too on the number Dholi Taro… Dhol Baje..

We contacted Sushant Singh Rajput and he confirmed his presence in the show and said, "As you know, I am hampered by my back problem, so could not give my best to the dance in Laxmi's wedding. In any case, viewers will be seeing me shake a leg or two. Otherwise everything was excellent in the wedding".

We also contacted Ratan who asserts, "I was invited in the wedding to witness a dance competition that took place between the rural group and the urban one".  

Nishant Malkani too confirmed the buzz, "Yes, Mona and I attended Laxmi's wedding and had a lot of fun. We performed on a duet and group performance".

Guess it's time now for the viewers to have their share of fun and frolic as they watch the grand wedding of Laxmi in the Zee TV show..

_____

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index