#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke-2 - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
so MSK does come on the ghodi to get Geet.........🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣.....i really can't wait to watch that scene.......🤣 🤣

hey all........🤗

Zee.....what spoilers are you sharing....mujhe bhi batao...😃

Shoniye, shoniye mere naal aaja shoniye 🤣🤣🤣 Hugs 🤗 missed ya humourous gal 🤣 sorry for no reply at FB chat, i was busy tryn to make a siggy, it turned out horrible!

@phast gal... horrible??? well i agree with you this time🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣look at the horse's expressions...a if he is says..leave me ALONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
*joking*... ok have you read my Oh Ass???

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

*FARTS*

*Arwen entry marofy*

ewwww *pinching my nose*
Shak dnt u know Den is a NO FART ZONE 😡😡😡

*ulte kadam se bahir*

@Shonuu: Yeh bakwaas band karo 😡
Shak! 😡🤣 You don't need to fart 🤢
heylo arwen, check my msg on your FB wall, i hope everything is fine now. 🤗 hugs!
Shoniyeee 😡
Originally posted by jyoti06

Last picture is off-screen😳..and all I can say is that the guy should come with a warning note on his killer eyes😡☺️☺️☺️☺️

The look he is giving is to the viewers to tell us something😉...mayb he is saying wait for the marriage to happen,then I will really show u some action..this time pakka🤣
@Bold...
Haai haai ... 😉😳☺️

Sorry for intrupting the discussion... I just saw this post of Jo could stop myself...🤣🤣
Originally posted by panchjun5

@shonuu...I don't think Zee is gonna scare that easily....😆...GIve her some Baal-Gyaan...🤣🤣🤣

Shonu make it PRIVATE with kabootar service. dnt torture rest of the massom souls🤣🤣🤣
Heya to all🤗
Gawsh its no annoying his shrevaani blends in with the environment its so damn hard to write text ughh..Mr.Eco Friendly🤣🤣