Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Gouri I'm all for cuddling. Find it much more romantic than the act.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gouri

CON might not come this year only😭....have no hopes for con😳

but yes.....they waking up in each other's arms the next morning will be treat....

Geets hair....tangled in MSK's shirt button ☺️(hopefully they at least change in the night)......
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: deniac

Gals SR will be shot.... but no con coming on their SR....just some romantic nuthings.... COn wont happen for a long time.... dont get confused with SR n CON.... by SR here jyo means they wil get to be together on their first night post marriage... they wont be separated..... but there wont be any CON..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@jyo - dont confuse ppl like this...dont raise their expectations..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shradha - u there??? will call u tonight....need to discuss somethings..... πŸ˜‰

Explain the difference between SR romance on bed and CON on bed on Indian serials? πŸ˜†, they show the same, kuch difference nahi hai πŸ˜†

Opti thumbnail
Ress, was that not urdu?  Dont tell me they were musical notations.  To me they looked like urdu. Maybe they were too small to make the difference. Btw I'm trained in western music so can read music but not such tiny notations.
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Con cant happen till the last episode... dont ask y??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited 😳

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Res- Which VM is being talked abt did u make one ? whats the link ?
@Jyoti: PM me what u edited, I haven't read that 😭
Opti thumbnail
Zee, the difference is in what they imply after the night is over.  If con has happened, the woman's sindoor would be smeared and she will be all blushes and keeps covering her face thinking of what transpired between them when the lights dimmed and the man will be smiling victoriously or sheepishly depending on who he is with.  With his wife, he gives the victorious smile and with the family he gives the sheepish one. 
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Zee, the difference is in what they imply after the night is over.  If con has happened, the woman's sindoor would be smeared and she will be all blushes and keeps covering her face thinking of what transpired between them when the lights dimmed and the man will be smiling victoriously or sheepishly depending on who he is with.  With his wife, he gives the victorious smile and with the family he gives the sheepish one. 

🀣