#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke-2 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Another possibility now that you mention the non existent non existing at the wedding.  Just when Maan heats up for action he gets a knock and it is Dadi who says that Annie is missing and they forgot all about her during the wedding because they were so relieved to see Geet safe but now someone called to say that they are holding her on ransom.  Maan rushes out to rescue the non-existent.  No con at least for now. 
Ress, I saw that one after I posted the comment.  Liked the first one better.
Gals SR will be shot.... but no con coming on their SR....just some romantic nuthings.... COn wont happen for a long time.... dont get confused with SR n CON.... by SR here jyo means they wil get to be together on their first night post marriage... they wont be separated..... but there wont be any CON..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@jyo - dont confuse ppl like this...dont raise their expectations..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shradha - u there??? will call u tonight....need to discuss somethings..... πŸ˜‰
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Gouri will they wake up in each other's arms the next morning? That will do for me.
Opti.. oh.. lol.. hehe... i donno wht to say.. different opinion lol...πŸ˜†
yea i too want a morning shot.. most shows  miss out on tat.. πŸ˜’
ha ha CON is not happening for sure.. but I want some nice precon scenes😳
Ress, I guess my tastes are different. I like a clear view of the scenes in the VMs.  The effects should not come in the way.  I loved the opening where you juxtaposed the scenes on some urdhu writing.  Loved the scrolling up of the scenes too. What VM maker did you use? Sony vega? 
Originally posted by Opti

Gouri will they wake up in each other's arms the next morning? That will do for me.

i hope so.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
@opti.. thks agn lol.. yea.. me too nvr tried too many effects lik tis b4... but i tried to bring it btw t scenes as much as i cud.. lol...
VM maker is Sony Vegas 10.
btw where was t urdu lol??

u know how we can link a vm to our sigg box.??