Piya Ka Ghar

UPDATE 15/02 (UK)

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Update (good episode)

Rimjhim sees Avinash get into a black car with Malini..Malini smirks at Rimjhim from behind the wheel. Rimjhim gets very concerned but before she can do anything the car drives away. Anand (he still has a thumping headache) asks Malini where they're going. She replies that she will prove to him 24hours that Bhavani and his family are pulling a hoax calling him Avinash. Rimjhim, meanwhile, is terrified at where Malini could be taking him when hes so unwell. The servant comes running out and asks Rimjhim where Anand is gone..Rimjhim tells the servant to just bring another car round so she can follow them. Rimjhim takes off in a white car. Meanwhile, Anand asks Malini what is she exactly going to show him. Malini says that she will show the man who created those fake wedding photo's of her and him. Anand (still has a severe headache) says ''yea but how am i supposed to believe that man!''. Malini says ''well i have something else to show you too..you know that Bhavani claims you are Avinash..well, i'll show you Avinash's post-mortem results, thus proving that the real Avinash is dead''. Anands head is spinning really bad now, he doesnt know what to believe. Anand says ''oh i dont know whats going on! who am i? whats right and whats wrong? who do i believe!?''. Rimjhim is following them in her car.

Maharaj comes running into Babuji's side of the house and says ''Malik..Malik..Anands servant says that Malini's taken Avinash somewhere! ..but Rimjhim is following them!''. Iravati and the rest of the family start worrying alot. Iravati wonders what will Malini do to their son. Bhavani says ''this is bad..but atleast Rimjhim is following behind''. Bhavani says ''lets all have faith in God that everything will be fine and both Rimjhim and Avinash will return home safe''.

Anand tells Malini to stop the car and pull over. Malini says ''why?''. Anand says ''just do it!''. Malini pulls over. Anand says ''now get out the car''. Malini starts saying ''Anand whats all this about-'', Anand shouts ''just get out!''. Malini gets out. Anand shifts over to the drivers seat and drives off. Malini is left stranded but almost immediately finds a taxi. Rimjhim drives past and is still following Avinash. Malini is following behind Rimjhim in a taxi. Anand is driving erratically as he still has that bad headache. Hes taking sharp turns and driving fast. Rimjhim is looking concerned as she follows. Bhajan music plays in the background..whilst the car chase continues. We even see a bhajan taking place somewhere. [the car chase continues for like 10 minutes or something]

Bhavani and the family are all praying really intently..they're praying to Gopalji in the prayer room.

Anand's erratic driving comes to a horrid stop as he crashes his car. He has a bad accident and is lying half out his car and bleeding. Rimjhim comes along and gets out her car and is shocked to see Avinash just lying there. Malini comes out her car shortly after and is similarly shocked.

Yashoda tells the family in the prayer room that Rimjhim called and Avinash has been in an accident. Iravati nearly faints. Yashoda continues that he'l be ok however. Bhavani smiles and says ''God works in mysterious ways''.

At the hospital, Avinash is rolled into a room. Rimjhim and Malini stand outside..Rimjhim closes her eyes and prays silently. Malini looks confused and sad.

Meanwhile, Avinash wakes up and starts remembering his past..he remembers Malini calling him to come to some cottage and then showing her a kidnapping photo of Megha..then blackmailing him and also blowing up the whole cottage. Avinash remembers everything! He hollars out ''Rimjhim!?'' (in a very Avinash-style voice ..as opposed to Anand-style voice). The doctor comes and tells him that good hes woken up. He says ''how are you feeling Mr Anand''. Avinash says ''whos Anand, Im Avinash!..and wheres Rimjhim?''. The doctor says ''funny, your records and personal belongings say you're Anand''. Avinash thinks ''whats going on!''. Rimjhim comes into the room. Avinash looks at her and feels happy and relaxed. Then Malini comes in and he looks at her with hatred and tension. He wonders to himself ''whats going? why has Rimjhim come in side by side with Malini..i thought i threw her out the house''. Rimjhim and Malini say ''hi Anand how you feeling?''. Avinash thinks ''why is she calling me Anand..theres definately something fishy going on''.

PREVIEW

Avinash acts like he is Anand..and comes home ...hes extremely shocked to see the 'Anand Niwas' board in front of the house..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
thanks a lot for the wonderful update....................................πŸ‘.πŸ˜‰
Canadian Angel thumbnail

Grea update

thank you

Sumita thumbnail
thanks for the update. I think india is not far from the 20 yr leap PKG.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes its a good one.. I hope things turn out avinash - rimjhim way and the future episodes are much more better with tables turned!!πŸ˜ƒ
flora thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updatesπŸ‘
sherwien thumbnail

My name is Sherwien form the netherlands and i'm also a great watcher of PKG.

I don't think things will turn so well because SHWETA is still pregnant of his child.

sherwien thumbnail

Don't understand me wrong I HOPE that the things will work out well but i'm not sure of it

PS: WHEN!! ARE THE GOING TO CHANGE THE TITLE SONG

THE TITLESONG THAT THEY USE NOW IS SO OUT OF DATE

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the update! it made me feel good in the usa that good things will happen after anand is discovered! becuz in usa, according to your updates, anand will be discovered next week!