India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Now i'm....

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
reason 4 this post.............Now i'm damn sure its go-back-to-Colors season Thumbs Up

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ......Ok i'm done LOL

Well its probably stale news but i jus saw tanni..... yes yes our very own Amoli's likkle sis Tongue in Phulwa...... man i 4got her name Embarrassed...... n u know wot she was soooo cute ..... the same villagers dress like in BP but different accent of hindi..... bihari types...... n might i add she is doing a gr8 job.....ClapClap

So again i repeat myself but "wot is going on here???" Ermm  y oh y are all BP cast behaving like boomerangs..... is this the new style statement that ghoom phir ke wapas Colors mein ajao n make the black n white channel phir se rangeen Confused ROFLROFL.....

i dont think it will be a bad bet 2 say that we soon gonna have rest of haveli members ending up in Colors .... n Devgadh villagers r gonna settle bac in2 Colors Big smile ROFLROFL

N u know the freaky n funny thing...... yes it gets even more hilarious LOL ... all 3 so far...... Shresth, Sharad n Tanni have entered soaps in Colors which r in prime time slots Wink ROFL.......n the reason 4 me  ROFLROFLing....... i jus dont understand wot is going on in the minds of this Channel ConfusedConfused ROFLROFL..... wasnt this the reason along wiv TRP's y our beloved BP was axed ..... well ur allowing the same actors 2 liven up ur channel in prime time.... ROFL.... i hope BT n Colors get this Wink

Well i can only hope pray n dream that all these r auspicious signs for us as BPians n DVians that not so far we soon gonna see Sk squared in either BP 2 or new show .... Day Dreaming

Cheers 4 reading Wink.... im going crazy here so ignore the bits u find silly n stupid LOL 

Pri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferuxghyanitu123leelaa9

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

reason 4 this post.............Now i'm damn sure its go-back-to-Colors season Thumbs Up

ROFL ......Ok i'm done LOL

Well its probably stale news but i jus saw tanni..... yes yes our very own Amoli's likkle sis Tongue in Phulwa...... man i 4got her name Embarrassed...... n u know wot she was soooo cute ..... the same villagers dress like in BP but different accent of hindi..... bihari types...... n might i add she is doing a gr8 job.....ClapClap

So again i repeat myself but "wot is going on here???" Ermm  y oh y are all BP cast behaving like boomerangs..... is this the new style statement that ghoom phir ke wapas Colors mein ajao n make the black n white channel phir se rangeen Confused ROFLROFL.....

i dont think it will be a bad bet 2 say that we soon gonna have rest of haveli members ending up in Colors .... n Devgadh villagers r gonna settle bac in2 Colors Big smile ROFLROFL

N u know the freaky n funny thing...... yes it gets even more hilarious LOL ... all 3 so far...... Shresth, Sharad n Tanni have entered soaps in Colors which r in prime time slots Wink ROFL.......n the reason 4 me  ROFLROFLing....... i jus dont understand wot is going on in the minds of this Channel ConfusedConfused ROFLROFL..... wasnt this the reason along wiv TRP's y our beloved BP was axed ..... well ur allowing the same actors 2 liven up ur channel in prime time.... ROFL.... i hope BT n Colors get this Wink

Well i can only hope pray n dream that all these r auspicious signs for us as BPians n DVians that not so far we soon gonna see Sk squared in either BP 2 or new show .... Day Dreaming

Cheers 4 reading Wink.... im going crazy here so ignore the bits u find silly n stupid LOL 

Pri

love u for posting this topicTongueClapClapClap and i'm ROFL just like u,i haven't seen Shresth, Sharad or tanni in any of the soaps in Colors,jst came to know through ur post so thanks for letting me know wot's happening in black n white world of ColorsAngry(Courtesy PriyaTongue),buddy frankly speaking i have tunned to Colors for 3 or 4 times after Bairi Piya went of airShocked i watched sometimes NAIDL and UTTRAN just for time pass wen Bairi Piya was on air but after that i haven't watched them but maybe now Colors want their audiences back and that's why they r using these tacticsWink and this might be a ray of hope for us and indicating a good newsTongueThumbs Up

Savitha0101nitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i guess its maybe our effect ...Maybe they think that if they put the BP cast in different serials we will stop bugging them since they are kinda disbanding the cast and then when we call them they will blame it on the actors saying they cant give timesheets as they are already busy in other serials....

just a thought...we should be careful and not lessen our efforts i guess.....

Edited by DV_LVR - 17 January 2011 at 7:56am

swferSavitha0101nitu123leelaa9

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
wowww awsome totally agree wish they could see this  and what are they doing cant they see the hatred they are creating towards them

swfernitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Damn good posts, guys. Too true. Kirti, your point is definitely something we have to worry about for the leads.
Supriya has signed on a show for Imagine channel in which the draw seems to be the two veteran actors playing the parents.
SK and SK have to be available with lots of time to spare to take on another lead role. The other actors can manage several shows at the same time, so that's no tension.
But still, looking at this positively, Sharad is back on Colors in a prominent non-lead role in a primetime show. Hopefully, a good reception to the role will make Colors more amenable, and we'll get our jodi back as leads in a new show on Colors itself.
Just hope the 'Uttaran' role is a good one. Don't like that show at all, and if one is to watch a show one doesn't like just for a particular actor, it should be a role to make the compromise well worth its while.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swfernitu123PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Originally posted by PreciousPri

ROFL ......Ok i'm done LOL

Pri

love u for posting this topicTongueClapClapClap and i'm ROFL just like u,i haven't seen Shresth, Sharad or tanni in any of the soaps in Colors,jst came to know through ur post so thanks for letting me know wot's happening in black n white world of ColorsAngry(Courtesy PriyaTongue),

I love u 2 hun Wink..... thanks 4 ur love...... i know it surely is a ROFLing matter..... n no probs me here 4 just that....... any new info i get ill pass it on...... n thanks 4 ur courtesy.... this beyrang black n white channel AngryAngry needs color which it is trying 2 fill wiv BP cast scattered thru out......

buddy frankly speaking i have tunned to Colors for 3 or 4 times after Bairi Piya went of airShocked i watched sometimes NAIDL and UTTRAN just for time pass wen Bairi Piya was on air but after that i haven't watched them
Oh im not a regular viewer ov Colors either as u said afta BP there was nothing on the channel 2 interest me Ouch....... but when im getting bored n im flicking channels i get glimspes of familiar faces Wink... n voices Wink n cant help but watch.... Uttaran like i have said many times i have neva been a fan of neither have i watched any epi's but jus 4 SK i will .... NAIDL i watched a few b4 the leap due 2 tug-of-war bits which call out 2 me..... then afta it was bye bye until i saw Shresth in new avatar Shocked.....

but maybe now Colors want their audiences back and that's why they r using these tacticsWink and this might be a ray of hope for us and indicating a good newsTongueThumbs Up
exactly........ bull's eye buddy...... Thumbs Up..... which is y i wrote i hope Colors n BT get this Wink..... oh yes despite my ROFLing at these boomerang effects its definitely a good sign n news 4 us Big smile

swfernitu123leelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

i guess its maybe our effect ...Maybe they think that if they put the BP cast in different serials we will stop bugging them since they are kinda disbanding the cast and then when we call them they will blame it on the actors saying they cant give timesheets as they are already busy in other serials....

just a thought...we should be careful and not lessen our efforts i guess.....

Very truuuuuu Kirthi Clap..... this can be on their minds......... so in any way we have had an effect on these people Thumbs Up....... but yes our efforts shud not deter or falter n be doubled .... 

swfernitu123leelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

wowww awsome totally agree
thankssssssss a lot Big smile 

wish they could see this  and what are they doing cant they see the hatred they are creating towards them
i too wish the same yaar..... it is weird that they cant see wot effect (hatred as u said) they have had on so many people.. Confused 

swfernitu123leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index