India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

plz important

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey guys this is request that can u guys plz also join the rbo forum on starone side...............u just simply have to register ............ther r very few topic on starone forume and only 4 r discussing ther..................plz guys humble request cuz thy take us into consideration....................u knw shriya poated two topics 1 one i dont remember sorry but second one was abt we r glad to have shanak back and we r loving sunnys charecter and thy posted it on front i mean home page.............it mean thy r viewing the forum so if u guys have any complants or any wishes or u want to appriciate them just post atleast one comment thy will look after it.............................plz guyz plz join plzWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25RBO_AddictadeelahujuhotchpotchRBOshivani_guptaraparthidollyrafia 24OlicityFan-YasharanArshi-purvi08-Deepali-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey Ankita...Hiiii !!

Thanks for the info dear ... Yup definitely will join before end of day today ....
Odhanians...Please Sablog pahunch jaoo Starone site par !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanarkrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
yaha apna gala phadke kuch hota nahi hain to waha ek baar try kar lete hain whatsay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

yaha apna gala phadke kuch hota nahi hain to waha ek baar try kar lete hain whatsay

Agree with you !!! 100% ... Yups RBO is going great in terms of Story .. Lets see wat Monday brings !!!!

iluvmanarkrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
ha...yaar main bhi wohi keh rahi thi...and was also doing it on regular basis....i'll do def...and i m happy that rank didnt go lower...though it desrves 2 be on top...but kya kare....

@ankita.....a humble request 2 u...can u update ur FF...ya phir ek application bhejna parega...LOL

-YasharanArshi-krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
sweet hear t ankiy thanx for letting me know they have taken my comments in star ones  home page I was very happy..

the details are
www.indya.com

go there and click on the topics  forums u get star one forum become member by lgging in and post ur views  in RBO  forums that is it

Please do this...and Inspite of repeatedly telling people are not joining..onlyvery few there..

( i am not blamaing anyone but please this is a request)

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 17 January 2011 at 4:32am

krock-Deepali-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
shriya..is it the one...that is done by straone.com....an pic appears of paatshala scene?
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

shriya..is it the one...that is done by straone.com....an pic appears of paatshala scene?
naveen ye wahi hain tu waha jake discuss par clik kar or fir forum par register kar or reply kar kyonki waha hardly ek reply hain wonder thy may be thinking we r not loving the show so sweety plz post ur topic reply them and abt the shriyta dis topic came on homepage on that square its still ther  before thy changed .............................muje saachi main time nahi hain kyonki ekmain hardly time milta hain to yaha ati hoon ek bar time mile to phir dekh update pain update karungiWink

Go to top