Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and Maan to tie the knot - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet and Maan to tie the knot

Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi's all set for the big, fat wedding of Geet and Maan tonight. Geet's struggle will hopefully come to an end, as she enters a new phase in her life. Maaneet fans will be excited to watch the wedding tonight on STAR One.We caught up with Maaneet fans and asked them about what they felt

Pinky Manchanda, Geet's friend

I'm very happy for Geet, as things are looking up for her. I don't want her to face anymore difficulties and am praying that there isn't any twist in her life. Brij and Naintara should keep away from her and Maan.

Adi Sir

I've always wanted Geet and Maan to be together. Being a foster brother to Geet, I hope that there isn't any more drama. Nonetheless, I've arranged for a tight security to protect Geet from Brij and Naintara. I wish Maan and Geet a happy life together

Anvesha

I admire both Geet and Maan bhai a lot. Ealier I didn't like Geet, but now I know that she's a wonderful person. I just hope that the wedding goes without any difficulty and I am really proud about their love and care for each other. Here's wishing the couple a happy and peaceful married life.

Dev

My sole purpose is to give justice to Geet. I am happy that finally they are marrying and I am hoping that after this marriage Geet's life would go peacefully. My best wishes are with bro and Geet.

All the fans of Maaneet want them to unite without any drama, but in the forthcoming episodes, we will see that Brij will come face to face to kill Geet. Will Geet survive or will Brij accomplish his mission? To know what happens, watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi tonight at 9.30 pm on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Monday, January 17, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1228/geet-and-maan-to-tie-the-knot.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg hope brij fails god yeh sab ghode ke jhamele main maan brij par se dyan n hataye.anyway dev is not there so why he is wishing kahi dev saddi main goli khaneto nahin ayega