India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

^*' #8 Bittu Of The Week '*^ (Page 2)

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
No one is commenting about KW .... we all like him as actor ....Being BHPHians we cant tolerate any negative comments or bashing of show.... Mods please take note of that also...We dont want to enter their AT.....If someone tells us that they are making negative remarks about show then we can't resist ourself....

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

No one is commenting about KW .... we all like him as actor ....Being BHPHians we cant tolerate any negative comments or bashing of show.... Mods please take note of that also...We dont want to enter their AT.....If someone tells us that they are making negative remarks about show then we can't resist ourself....

no one made negative comment for the show in AT (at least i don't find that comment negative or bashing) and if u feel that some one made negative comment then simply report that comment but there is no need of commenting in AT if u r not the member...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spamalot

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

shipra!......Big smileThumbs Up

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Congrats Shipra
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
reshu, u can expect how someone feels, wen one person who used to love the show like anything, now commenting badly about that.. he could not handle that, that made him comment like that, we are not at all against KW or ranbir.. 
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

no one made negative comment for the show in AT (at least i don't find that comment negative or bashing) and if u feel that some one made negative comment then simply report that comment but there is no need of commenting in AT if u r not the member...
whats point in making comment kw left and bhph out of 100 slot in trp...and smiling faces.... Isit not considered a bad about show... this hurt me most.....
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

reshu, u can expect how someone feels, wen one person who used to love the show like anything, now commenting badly about that.. he could not handle that, that made him comment like that, we are not at all against KW or ranbir.. 

Sangeeta, first n foremost, whatever i say to you now, please don't take it as bashing. I really respect you as a person and as a member of IF.

Can you please tell me how to 'criticize' if one wants to? And 'criticizing' is not same as 'bashing'.Embarrassed The girl had written there that since the time kw left the show, bhph was not in the top 100 shows. and i just agreed to that. You tell me, is not this the truth? If it is not, you are free to bash me. But according to the recent TRP chart, bhph was infact not in that list. While in KW was there, it was at 88th position or something. (Don't talk about the figures before KW's entry, 'coz here the issue is with KW's entryn the scenario after that.) Smile
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
** Mod NOTE **

MOTW is choosed on the basic being active in this forum, just bcs a member post something negativ once, doesnt mean the member cant be MOTW; also if u guys want anyone to be on the seat or think anyone deserve it, just drop me a pm, as several times Im confused who too choose.

But Shirpa as u want to take ur name back, i'll put someone else as the MOTW: ..

About KW APP thread, I will comment on it there..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsdesi_lover_guyShipra_Sspamalotsunaina02

Go to top