Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Sai Ballal

Sai Ballal shaves his beard after 14 years
Sai Ballal  who has acted in shows like Kutumb, Betiyan, Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand  and Mata Ki Chowki is all set to do a out an out negative role in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa on Colors. He had been sporting a beard for many years and he had to shave it off and keep a walrus kind of moustache for the character of  Thakur Daroga Singh in the show. He confirms "I am seeing my real face after shaving off my beard after fourteen years. My close one's didn't recognize me when I came back from final look test. I am originally from an aristocratic family  in Mangalore Bunt to be precise a community which are basically Warriors and Zamidars dwelling on the coastal side of Karnataka. It's a very different feeling to be clean shaven and sporting a big moustache.

Prashant Narayanan

Prashant does a cameo for Phulwa
Prashant Narayanan who debuted in Parivartan a year ago and was last seen in a cameo Bandini is all thrilled with a new cameo in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa on Colors. He will be seen as a dacoit who gets to play the mentor to Phulwa who bumps into her and he gets amazed by her confidence and fearlessness. Prashant agreed to do this cameo because of the legend behind Phoolan Devi. He felt the show has novelty factor and he got to shoot in the actual locations in freezing winter in Agra and what's more he got to do underwater sequence also. Prashant will also be seen in Murder 2.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Neha-Sargams-sari-woes&aid=2488

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 January 2011 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sai Ballal shaves his beard/Prashant cameo" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sai is a good actor .. He was good in Mata ki chowki ...He is doing good job..Phulwa has some very talented artists

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zebi02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.