Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is this the way this is gonna happen ... (Page 7)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di who was he talking on his blue tooth ... was is it with Geet r someone else...i mean ws it on screen or off screen

oh arti forgot to include tht scene in the post ... i guess he was telling geet not t panic & he is on the way ... he might have called the parlour you know ...

or guess it might b offscreen too ...as she is coming back ... today ...so might be talking to her ...can't take the name dear ...i hope u understand ...

s di i understand ...

dnt the sbb ppl say it was onscreen dnt hear it clearly

yes tht's wht thy said ... but me still not sure ... it can be either on / off screen u know ...

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

why didnt they use a BD for such scenes when the horse has to run fast????for unnecessary scenes, they use BDs and bore us..here what was the need to put the life of the actors in danger????they could have used BD....and the good guy he is he is more bothered about the horse...how genuine a guy can be, thinking of the horse and not himself????GC is really too good....but the same cannot be said of the cvs...they introduce new crap tracks saying the lead actors want their rest and we suffer them in silence bcoz we also want our dear actors to have their rest and then they go and do something like this???why? why do they put GC and DD in danger...we saw in sbs how much DD was scared when she got up on the horse and how she screamed the house down???why make them undergo all this????why not just use BDs for such scenes, why not use ppl who r used to the horse riding and such stunts????

yes nandini .... agree with u cent per cent ... he is very very gud & noble person ... who thinks about other's first ,.... read the article ... really felt gud that he checked whether the horse was fine or not ...

Agree with u dear ... they could ahve easily used BD's for this scene .... thy don't mind using BD's for romantic scenes .... thn Y not for dangerous scenes like ...

any how he had sehara ... so they could easily cover his face with that ... in tht way our GC would be safe ....

well i am not saying tht the BD can have a fall & broke his crown... but u know like u said any one well trained could have done this particular scene ... but ...u know ... thank god nothing happened to him .... if anything had happend what would the cv's do ...

i guess thy did not see this coming ...if thy thought this might happen thy never would have allowed GC to risk it .... thy might have used a Bd may B ...

yes i do remember that dD was yelling like anything tht day ...

not only tht i saw tht GC was covering himself from sun rays too...

Nandini and Hima , Truly agar Gurmeet ko kuch ho jata to phir se engagement wala tragedy ho jata .Thank God Gurmeet is fine and we fans are lucky .I talk like a selfish lekin kya karu kitne d in se shaadi ka khawab me sab kuch bhool gaya hu .Sabko shaadi mubarak hai .I  think next time CVS will think about it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you hima.....thank god he is safe

god bless him
i too think the shaddi wil be in the parlour...
it's a total filmi shaddi...
after all the tension thank god maaneet is getting hitched....Party
i think this way they will justify the the dream promo....

yes samata ... haorse fall is not at all gud ... i remember in 80's movies 1 south indian actress who moved to hindi field had a fall from horse .... she was hospitalised for probably 3 months broke her hand & i guess had to get plastic surgery too ... while she  was shooting for a movie ...

thnk god ... he is safe without a scratch ....

yes samata ...the promo is coming true almost all the same ...

hope all positive & happy promos come true ...

& all negative promos can be night mares of either geet or maan .... so that we can delete the negative promos off our mind

kitna dreamy hoga naa ... parlour main shadi .... Day Dreaming

actually he seemed very cool about it......i mean after that fall...he gave interviews also.....
seriously these guys work so hard...to entertain us....

yes ... samata ... he was fine ... but hope he does not get any body pains u know later on ... as normally whn u fall at tht time u may not feel anything ... but once u go to bed in the night & wake up next day morning ... sometimes u may get body pains ...

this did happen to me ... whn i met with a car accident in US ... it was a hit & run case .. thy hit us & ran away ... tht day did not feel anything ... but next day morning i could not even get up ... & this accident was very very minor ... but i still have the back pain even now ..

as it is winter it intensified now ... tht's y some times i don't feel like writing as the pain is too much ...

i know GC's case & my case is Diff & hope he does not get any pain ... but it would be better if he takes some pain killers before going to bed ... just in case ...

as i thinking too much ?????

Haaiii......our Hima darling is so worried about her Maanuu dear.........don't worry dear if he has any body aches we'll send him to you for treatment LOL LOL your crazie sisters can sacrifice that much.....what say girls LOL

i am dee ... u know u can't really say abt body pains ... i hope he does not have any .... Smile

please send him with immediate effect dee .. i am waiting over here for him ... & will heal him with my love for him ...i will nurse him back to health & send him back to geet team ...LOL

on a serious note ... all our love for GC will not let him have any pain ... he should & will be fine ....
he will be fine dear....
all our best wishes are with him......Smile
coming to the show...msk coming to get his geet on a horseback is dreamy......and i don't think it has ever been shown in indian tv before....

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

god bless him

yes samata ... haorse fall is not at all gud ... i remember in 80's movies 1 south indian actress who moved to hindi field had a fall from horse .... she was hospitalised for probably 3 months broke her hand & i guess had to get plastic surgery too ... while she  was shooting for a movie ...

& all negative promos can be night mares of either geet or maan .... so that we can delete the negative promos off our mind

actually he seemed very cool about it......i mean after that fall...he gave interviews also.....

yes ... samata ... he was fine ... but hope he does not get any body pains u know later on ... as normally whn u fall at tht time u may not feel anything ... but once u go to bed in the night & wake up next day morning ... sometimes u may get body pains ...

this did happen to me ... whn i met with a car accident in US ... it was a hit & run case .. thy hit us & ran away ... tht day did not feel anything ... but next day morning i could not even get up ... & this accident was very very minor ... but i still have the back pain even now ..

as it is winter it intensified now ... tht's y some times i don't feel like writing as the pain is too much ...

i know GC's case & my case is Diff & hope he does not get any pain ... but it would be better if he takes some pain killers before going to bed ... just in case ...

Haaiii......our Hima darling is so worried about her Maanuu dear.........don't worry dear if he has any body aches we'll send him to you for treatment LOL LOL your crazie sisters can sacrifice that much.....what say girls LOL

i am dee ... u know u can't really say abt body pains ... i hope he does not have any .... Smile

please send him with immediate effect dee .. i am waiting over here for him ... & will heal him with my love for him ...i will nurse him back to health & send him back to geet team ...LOL

on a serious note ... all our love for GC will not let him have any pain ... he should & will be fine ....

he will be fine dear....
coming to the show...msk coming to get his geet on a horseback is dreamy......and i don't think it has ever been shown in indian tv before....

yes samata ... first time in indian television history & just like we all wished ...

yeh cv's hamare wishes kitna jaldi poora kar rahen hain ... hope thy fulfill all our wishes very soon ...WinkLOL

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

god bless him

he will be fine dear....

yes samata ... first time in indian television history & just like we all wished ...

yeh cv's hamare wishes kitna jaldi poora kar rahen hain ... hope thy fulfill all our wishes very soon ...WinkLOL
you mean that special wish nah.....WinkLOL which we all are waiting for.....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey hima... ur predictions..kya baath hai. too gud yar Smile ab toh himaji ke pair zameen pe tikenge hi nahi LOL LOL LOL  sahi kaha na maine.. and thank god he is safe...happy.. waiting for dreamy wedding...i hope they show it tonite

yes bharkha ... i am happy yaar ... i am actually more happy bcoz it will b a fairy tale wedding ... it's so dreamy dreamy ...

yes me 2 happy tht he is safe & hope he will b fine ... no body pains ...or anything ...

wedding tomorrow bharkha ...today not possible ...
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey crazies what about Brij Maan to ghode pe upar uthake Geet ko mandap pe le aya lekin what about brij , Maan , Brij ko kaise samal lega . I don't want Maan Kanoon apna haatho mein le . And what are you think about Geet's surprise .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

god bless him

he will be fine dear....

you mean that special wish nah.....WinkLOL which we all are waiting for.....Wink

yes samata ... tht special wish ...WinkLOL... U will know very soon ... isn't it ...WinkLOL

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan

Go to top