Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is this the way this is gonna happen ... (Page 4)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you hima.....thank god he is safe

god bless him
i too think the shaddi wil be in the parlour...
it's a total filmi shaddi...
after all the tension thank god maaneet is getting hitched....Party
i think this way they will justify the the dream promo....

yes samata ... haorse fall is not at all gud ... i remember in 80's movies 1 south indian actress who moved to hindi field had a fall from horse .... she was hospitalised for probably 3 months broke her hand & i guess had to get plastic surgery too ... while she  was shooting for a movie ...

thnk god ... he is safe without a scratch ....

yes samata ...the promo is coming true almost all the same ...

hope all positive & happy promos come true ...

& all negative promos can be night mares of either geet or maan .... so that we can delete the negative promos off our mind

kitna dreamy hoga naa ... parlour main shadi .... Day Dreaming

I agree with you Hima, Aarthi, Samata.....the most important thing is that Maan is safe and it looks like all our dreams will soon come true.......That's what we should do Hima forget the negative promos just think of them as nightmares

Yeah we'll get to see the Shaadi soon.....yippee

yes dee ... thank god he is safe ...

i was worried whn thy showed us the scene & was waiting for SBB to air tht scene but thy took  hell of time to air it ... & after chking tht out then logged in IF
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di who was he talking on his blue tooth ... was is it with Geet r someone else...i mean ws it on screen or off screen

oh arti forgot to include tht scene in the post ... i guess he was telling geet not t panic & he is on the way ... he might have called the parlour you know ...

or guess it might b offscreen too ...as she is coming back ... today ...so might be talking to her ...can't take the name dear ...i hope u understand ...
since morning ...i did not come to IF ... 

dee shadi mubarak ... tomorrow shadi ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 January 2011 at 4:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

di who was he talking on his blue tooth ... was is it with Geet r someone else...i mean ws it on screen or off screen

oh arti forgot to include tht scene in the post ... i guess he was telling geet not t panic & he is on the way ... he might have called the parlour you know ...

or guess it might b offscreen too ...as she is coming back ... today ...so might be talking to her ...can't take the name dear ...i hope u understand ...
s di i understand ...

dnt the sbb ppl say it was onscreen dnt hear it clearly

Well if it's onscreen it must have been Maan talking to Geet on the parlour landline, cause Geet doesn't have her cell with her; I hope he was calling the nitwit NE to blast her head off and tell her to don't bother show up for the wedding.......the stupid ungrateful little so & so.....she makes me so madAngry.......here me going off topic again........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you hima.....thank god he is safe

god bless him
i too think the shaddi wil be in the parlour...
it's a total filmi shaddi...
after all the tension thank god maaneet is getting hitched....Party
i think this way they will justify the the dream promo....

yes samata ... haorse fall is not at all gud ... i remember in 80's movies 1 south indian actress who moved to hindi field had a fall from horse .... she was hospitalised for probably 3 months broke her hand & i guess had to get plastic surgery too ... while she  was shooting for a movie ...

thnk god ... he is safe without a scratch ....

yes samata ...the promo is coming true almost all the same ...

hope all positive & happy promos come true ...

& all negative promos can be night mares of either geet or maan .... so that we can delete the negative promos off our mind

kitna dreamy hoga naa ... parlour main shadi .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
actually he seemed very cool about it......i mean after that fall...he gave interviews also.....
seriously these guys work so hard...to entertain us....

Edited by rajeev the best - 17 January 2011 at 4:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

why didnt they use a BD for such scenes when the horse has to run fast????for unnecessary scenes, they use BDs and bore us..here what was the need to put the life of the actors in danger????they could have used BD....and the good guy he is he is more bothered about the horse...how genuine a guy can be, thinking of the horse and not himself????GC is really too good....but the same cannot be said of the cvs...they introduce new crap tracks saying the lead actors want their rest and we suffer them in silence bcoz we also want our dear actors to have their rest and then they go and do something like this???why? why do they put GC and DD in danger...we saw in sbs how much DD was scared when she got up on the horse and how she screamed the house down???why make them undergo all this????why not just use BDs for such scenes, why not use ppl who r used to the horse riding and such stunts????

yes nandini .... agree with u cent per cent ... he is very very gud & noble person ... who thinks about other's first ,.... read the article ... really felt gud that he checked whether the horse was fine or not ...

Agree with u dear ... they could ahve easily used BD's for this scene .... thy don't mind using BD's for romantic scenes .... thn Y not for dangerous scenes like ...

any how he had sehara ... so they could easily cover his face with that ... in tht way our GC would be safe ....

well i am not saying tht the BD can have a fall & broke his crown... but u know like u said any one well trained could have done this particular scene ... but ...u know ... thank god nothing happened to him .... if anything had happend what would the cv's do ...

i guess thy did not see this coming ...if thy thought this might happen thy never would have allowed GC to risk it .... thy might have used a Bd may B ...

yes i do remember that dD was yelling like anything tht day ...

not only tht i saw tht GC was covering himself from sun rays too...

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFan

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
hey hima... ur predictions..kya baath hai. too gud yar Smile ab toh himaji ke pair zameen pe tikenge hi nahi LOL LOL LOL  sahi kaha na maine.. and thank god he is safe...happy.. waiting for dreamy wedding...i hope they show it tonite

Edited by bharkha - 17 January 2011 at 4:03am

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

hayeeee munda ko kuch nahi hua wohi kafi hai hum sab keliye!!!

shaad mubarak ho maan ki deewaniyon!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnobharkhadewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
di do u really think CV's are going thro GF and GF FF's...

and i still have a huge dbt tat DEV may be shown... rembr before Abhi left he gave an interview stating tat he has given some last shoot wic is still not aired... may be a face of will be there for im with Brij... i dnt knw but i feel like tat

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

s di i understand ...

dnt the sbb ppl say it was onscreen dnt hear it clearly

Well if it's onscreen it must have been Maan talking to Geet on the parlour landline, cause Geet doesn't have her cell with her; I hope he was calling the nitwit NE to blast her head off and tell her to don't bother show up for the wedding.......the stupid ungrateful little so & so.....she makes me so madAngry.......here me going off topic again........

yes dee ... tht's wht i too think ...

certainly not off topic dee ...the other suggesstion wht u made sounds good too ...NE to blast her head off ...LOLsounds gud ... she can have fun with tht arj & NT in hospital ... we don't need people like marjanie to attend the wedding  maaneet are better off with marjanie ...

crazies  see the +ve side marjanie minus in maaneet shadi ...
family photo main marjanie nahin hoga maaneet ke saath ..

this is another cause for celebration ....

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

Go to top