Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ hima
geet's surprise is geet in bridal costume ....tht's her surprise ... as she wanted to get ready for him ... she meant tht ... not anything else ...

mona shadi main anti social elements like Brij / NT not allowed ... pehle shadi hone do...

shadi main no marjanie ... no brij ... no NT ...'as brij was missing in  SBB ...
Thanks hima You take my words  Shaadi pe No AA ,no Nt  ,no Brij specially no AA
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sptrno

MAANEET' Dream Wedding- it is indeed a fairytale wedding😍😍😍...................Congratz to u too Hima that our prediciton came true............now i'm sure u r a cv or that GHSP' cvs seriously visit GFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............................also so glad that GC is fine yaar😊😊..................u know abt MAANEET getting married at parlour even i was thinking abt it bcuz i had gone crazy at that time but then i thought arre yaar they have made so many huge and lavish arrangements for their wedding so let them enjoy all the decorations and celebrationsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†................also atleast for last time Manishaaaaaaaaaa can see his hot hot boss before he will be someone else' foreverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.................

congrats spandana ...for the marriage & thnks dear ...

me a cv πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i so wish yaar ...seriously 😊 if i become 1 i guess my parents might b happy too as thy know how much i m on IF & GF & my FF ... πŸ˜†thy will think iski pagalpan kuch tho rang layi ..πŸ˜†

GC had a miraculous escape ...must say ...

some one was saying in SBS thy showed farm house ... may B maan tells geet to come to farm house .... may b as it is on the way ....

thy were showing manisha ...in the front of the baarat ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ hima

geet's surprise is geet in bridal costume ....tht's her surprise ... as she wanted to get ready for him ... she meant tht ... not anything else ...

mona shadi main anti social elements like Brij / NT not allowed ... pehle shadi hone do...

shadi main no marjanie ... no brij ... no NT ...'as brij was missing in  SBB ...

Thanks hima You take my words  Shaadi pe No AA ,no Nt  ,no Brij specially no AA

AA stuck with NT so no marjanie level torture in marriage ....
sumona28 thumbnail
Now  I am off . See you all later.................
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Now  I am off . See you all later.................

mona c u later
sumona28 thumbnail

see this picture . I am dyeing
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
@ dew di did u read the article posted by mona in prv page...abt maaneet wedding and ppl wishing...Dev included...
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am also really really excited man, this has to be the best scene that any show has ever doneπŸ˜ƒ. I'm soooo happy that GC is okay, i swear when i saw the article at first sight, i got sooo scared, but i was glad when i read that he's okay😊. I don't think the shaadi will be in the parlorπŸ˜† but yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it wasπŸ˜†.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

I am also really really excited man, this has to be the best scene that any show has ever doneπŸ˜ƒ. I'm soooo happy that GC is okay, i swear when i saw the article at first sight, i got sooo scared, but i was glad when i read that he's okay😊. I don't think the shaadi will be in the parlorπŸ˜† but yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it wasπŸ˜†.

i think shadi will b some where else ...

not in the parlour ...πŸ˜†i was fantasizing too much πŸ˜†

In SBS thy said tht ... may b in the farm house ... so every one might jusr go over there for the wedding ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@mona .... thnks for the pics dear ...