Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
di do u really think CV's are going thro GF and GF FF's...

and i still have a huge dbt tat DEV may be shown... rembr before Abhi left he gave an interview stating tat he has given some last shoot wic is still not aired... may be a face of will be there for im with Brij... i dnt knw but i feel like tat
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drdee142

Well if it's onscreen it must have been Maan talking to Geet on the parlour landline, cause Geet doesn't have her cell with her; I hope he was calling the nitwit NE to blast her head off and tell her to don't bother show up for the wedding.......the stupid ungrateful little so & so.....she makes me so mad😑.......here me going off topic again........

yes dee ... tht's wht i too think ...

certainly not off topic dee ...the other suggesstion wht u made sounds good too ...NE to blast her head off ...πŸ˜†sounds gud ... she can have fun with tht arj & NT in hospital ... we don't need people like marjanie to attend the wedding  maaneet are better off with marjanie ...

crazies  see the +ve side marjanie minus in maaneet shadi ...
family photo main marjanie nahin hoga maaneet ke saath ..

this is another cause for celebration ....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di do u really think CV's are going thro GF and GF FF's...

and i still have a huge dbt tat DEV may be shown... rembr before Abhi left he gave an interview stating tat he has given some last shoot wic is still not aired... may be a face of will be there for im with Brij... i dnt knw but i feel like tat

Yeah Aarthi I too think they'll show Dev....they need to give closure to his track & what better way than to show him maybe trying to save Geet or perhaps to expose NT to Arjun......I hope they do that instead of dragging the revenge track and making it another Kekta show
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima , thank God Gurmeet is safe and we fans too . Gurmeet is lucky . Yes hima dreams do come true . Congratulations  your prediction and hum sab fans ka prediction true aya .Dream wedding will happen .
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Yeah Aarthi I too think they'll show Dev....they need to give closure to his track & what better way than to show him maybe trying to save Geet or perhaps to expose NT to Arjun......I hope they do that instead of dragging the revenge track and making it another Kekta show

ma another fear is tat Brij is in KM...tho maaneet r not there wat do u think tat the securities mite catch him before he reaches Maaneet
drdee142 thumbnail

ma another fear is tat Brij is in KM...tho maaneet r not there wat do u think tat the securities mite catch him before he reaches Maaneet

No I don't think they will, there definitely is going to be a showdown between Maaneet and Brij during the wedding, but don't worry everything will be ok.....our munda will take care of everything
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

actually he seemed very cool about it......i mean after that fall...he gave interviews also.....
seriously these guys work so hard...to entertain us....

yes ... samata ... he was fine ... but hope he does not get any body pains u know later on ... as normally whn u fall at tht time u may not feel anything ... but once u go to bed in the night & wake up next day morning ... sometimes u may get body pains ...

this did happen to me ... whn i met with a car accident in US ... it was a hit & run case .. thy hit us & ran away ... tht day did not feel anything ... but next day morning i could not even get up ... & this accident was very very minor ... but i still have the back pain even now ..

as it is winter it intensified now ... tht's y some times i don't feel like writing as the pain is too much ...

i know GC's case & my case is Diff & hope he does not get any pain ... but it would be better if he takes some pain killers before going to bed ... just in case ...

as i thinking too much ?????
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

hey friend u still have faith in those security walas???i dont...poor maan has to be everywhere himself if he is to save his geet....mere waste of money all those security....
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thank God he is safe and sound and on top of that we get to see our Maaneet dreams come true.............................. Can't wait to see the actual episode, Kaash they could have granted another one of our wishes and given us a hour long episode for the wedding. Still...................... the segment in SBS and SBb has wetted my appetite and now i want the complete deal......................congrats everyone who had voted for the sequence.

yes khushi ... thnk god dear ..

tht would b awesome ..if thy give us 1 hour episode ...

crazies will b happy ...other wise thy will kill me today ... as i promised thm 1 hour episode of geet today ...πŸ˜† 

did u vote or not ????
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes ... samata ... he was fine ... but hope he does not get any body pains u know later on ... as normally whn u fall at tht time u may not feel anything ... but once u go to bed in the night & wake up next day morning ... sometimes u may get body pains ...

this did happen to me ... whn i met with a car accident in US ... it was a hit & run case .. thy hit us & ran away ... tht day did not feel anything ... but next day morning i could not even get up ... & this accident was very very minor ... but i still have the back pain even now ..

as it is winter it intensified now ... tht's y some times i don't feel like writing as the pain is too much ...

i know GC's case & my case is Diff & hope he does not get any pain ... but it would be better if he takes some pain killers before going to bed ... just in case ...

as i thinking too much ?????

Haaiii......our Hima darling is so worried about her Maanuu dear.........don't worry dear if he has any body aches we'll send him to you for treatment πŸ˜† πŸ˜† your crazie sisters can sacrifice that much.....what say girls πŸ˜†