Is this the way this is gonna happen ...

Posted: 13 years ago
First of all thank God GC is safe ... & without a scratch ... as of when u fall from a horse ... u may even fracture / break ur hand .... he is really lucky ... that he got away without a scratch ....

guru we all fans are with you ... nothing can touch you guru ...

Finally It's happening the same way .... & girls who all voted for option one congratulations .... we all won .... 149 members voted for option 1 of dream do come true poll ....maan on horse back to bring back his lady love .... exactly in a fairy tale way ...

Maan Is on the horse the same way we all wanted to get his bride ....

A fairy tale wedding happening ....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

me thinks ......

as the muhurat is nearing .... geet not reached yet to the mansion ....

looks like humara dulha bada utaavla ho rahan hain ...😆

poora band baja barathi ke saath dukhan ke paas jaa rahan hain ...😆

& looks like he is gonna get married to geet in the parlour ... 🤣

other wise Y is he going with all the band baja barathi .... 😆 

if he is not going to get married to her in the parlour ... then .... with band baja barathi ... he will go & get his dulhan on horse back .... 😊 

yayy .... congrats friends ... who ever had voted for option 1 ... i know we were having a majority ...of 95 % till yesterday ...

will check it out now ...

shadi mubarak doston ...🥳.🥳.🥳.🥳.🥳.🥳

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
thank god nothing seriously happened and the horse dnt land on him ... ie they dnt fall sideways but fell from front if they feel sideways more of injury... 

Aww Maan in horse our dreams do come true... rite di...

he was sooooo soooo soooo coool 
handsome dreamy wat not ...

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

thank god nothing seriously happened and the horse dnt land on him ... ie they dnt fall sideways but fell from front if they feel sideways more of injury... 

Aww Maan in horse our dreams do come true... rite di...

he was sooooo soooo soooo coool 
handsome dreamy wat not ...

yes arti ... thank god tht he is safe ...

yes arti tht's y tht poll was titled dreams do come true .... & all our dreams did come true .... we all were dreaming of this episode since saturday ... & finally we got our episode ... but i guess thy will show part of it today & the other part tomorrow ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
i agree with you hima.....thank god he is safe
god bless him
i too think the shaddi wil be in the parlour...
it's a total filmi shaddi...
after all the tension thank god maaneet is getting hitched....🥳
i think this way they will justify the the dream promo....

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you hima.....thank god he is safe

god bless him
i too think the shaddi wil be in the parlour...
it's a total filmi shaddi...
after all the tension thank god maaneet is getting hitched....🥳
i think this way they will justify the the dream promo....

yes samata ... haorse fall is not at all gud ... i remember in 80's movies 1 south indian actress who moved to hindi field had a fall from horse .... she was hospitalised for probably 3 months broke her hand & i guess had to get plastic surgery too ... while she  was shooting for a movie ...

thnk god ... he is safe without a scratch ....

yes samata ...the promo is coming true almost all the same ...

hope all positive & happy promos come true ...

& all negative promos can be night mares of either geet or maan .... so that we can delete the negative promos off our mind

kitna dreamy hoga naa ... parlour main shadi .... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes arti ... thank god tht he is safe ...

yes arti tht's y tht poll was titled dreams do come true .... & all our dreams did come true .... we all were dreaming of this episode since saturday ... & finally we got our episode ... but i guess thy will show part of it today & the other part tomorrow ...
hope they fully show their ride tmrw and not cut... 
r i think they will show maan riding and freeze it

yes samata ... haorse fall is not at all gud ... i remember in 80's movies 1 south indian actress who moved to hindi field had a fall from horse .... she was hospitalised for probably 3 months broke her hand & i guess had to get plastic surgery too ... while she  was shooting for a movie ...

thnk god ... he is safe without a scratch ....

yes samata ...the promo is coming true almost all the same ...

hope all positive & happy promos come true ...

& all negative promos can be night mares of either geet or maan .... so that we can delete the negative promos off our mind

kitna dreamy hoga naa ... parlour main shadi .... 😍

di wic actressur r mentioning di...

hope they fully show their ride tmrw and not cut... 

r i think they will show maan riding and freeze it

today mostly ... first they will panic on how to get geet back ... try out some possiblities ... & then finally comes up with the idea that if geet can come to him he can go to geet ... & may even reach or like u said freeze it while he riding the horse ... as marjani takes 8 min time ... so ... he might either reach her ... 

tomorrow we might get wedding ...  

di wic actressur r mentioning di...

talluri rameshwari ... she is originally a telugu lady ... went into hindi industry ... i think in 70's or 80's ...

today mostly ... first they will panic on how to get geet back ... try out some possiblities ... & then finally comes up with the idea that if geet can come to him he can go to geet ... & may even reach or like u said freeze it while he riding the horse ... as marjani takes 8 min time ... so ... he might either reach her ... 

tomorrow we might get wedding ...  
i think this weel confirmed we will get to the wedding.. may tmrw r hopefully wed