LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i second aditi , she left nothing for me to add

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I feel tappu's evilness cannot be justified. she committed all sorts of crime that one can whether it was in sheer jealousy, etc but she never repented. she always was up for some scheming etc. 

sichcha sacrified veer still she continued hating her , plotted to murder her and then when she saw vansh her evil mind again started working.
there has to be a limit but her character never improved.

now yesterday can see a bit of positive change as she was not responding to nani when the later was sharing her intentions of harming ichcha but i believe tappu madam will again listen to nani and go according to her wishes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
By ankit:
Confermed I started posting comment on veeya fan hevan very shortly. I am a big fan of tapasya wo kuch bhi galat kare lekin uske acting aur innocent se expression{nautanki} se koi zayda din tak koi khaffa ya bacch hi nahi sakta. ye sala veer he pata nahi kaha se uttra hai Par shayad abb kuch din mae we have seen veeys hot and seizzling full chemistry. Tab Ichcha ka muh dikhne layak hoga phir to Ichcha ko bhi hum khayege HAPPY DIWALI.

Edited by varun.tap - 18 January 2011 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

By ankit:
Confermed I started posting comment on veeya fan hevan very shortly. I am a big fan of tapasya wo kuch bhi galat kare lekin uske acting aur innocent se expression{nautanki} se koi zayda din tak koi khaffa ya bacch hi nahi sakta. ye sala veer he pata nahi kaha se uttra hai Par shayad abb kuch din mae we have seen veeys hot and seizzling full chemistry. Tab Ichcha ka muh dikhne layak hoga phir to Ichcha ko bhi hum khayege HAPPY DIWALI.
lols we all know how lovingly tappu looks when she smiles ..and shows her love for veer ..she looks very innocent at that time Big smile

varun.tapSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

By ankit:

LOLClap very funny jiTongue Good u started posting on Veeya HeavenSmile I just feel Tapasya is a deeply misunderstood character from all angles. And yes my love for her doesnt allow me to remain angry with her for too long. I always end up forgiving her. Thats the ONLY thing I have in common with Ichha otherwise zilchLOL
Clap

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

By ankit:
lols we all know how lovingly tappu looks when she smiles ..and shows her love for veer ..she looks very innocent at that time Big smile

Tapu is very childish and acts with her heart rather than her mind which is definitely not someone conniving cos they act on emotions. What is Tapasya's need? She doesnt want sadistic pleasure or riches she wants her parents and she wants her love. Admit her thinking is not right nor is her way right but thats the unfortunate reality that she herself becomes sad in the end by doing all this.Ouch
dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Tapasya surely has not repented as the saying goes "As you sow,so shall you ripe" for all the crimes she has done infact she became more encouraging in it  by faking pregnancy and lying to everyone

farah007LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinapandey

Tapasya surely has not repented as the saying goes "As you sow,so shall you ripe" for all the crimes she has done infact she became more encouraging in it  by faking pregnancy and lying to everyone

A DAYAN will always be a DAYAN!LOL

tiny15

Go to top