India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

iccha vs tapasya (Page 8)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
well..both have goods and bads in them...tapu is more real character while no one can be like iccha (too good to be true)...personally i adore both of them....
things i hate about iccha:
- extreme brainless
- weak
- extreme submissive
- old fashioned and backward

things i like about iccha:
her beauty...thats all..lol..innocent face and voice...nothing more than that..

things that i hate about tapu
-too selfish
-very individualistic
-very hard hearted
-very mean and rude

things i like about tapu
-modern and lively
-determined
-HAVE FUN IN LIFE not like iccha being religious all the time..no life
-funny
-intelligent...(sharp minded)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

well first of all thanks @ intruderfast and groucho for understanding my POV. Big smile

@ankit 111 yes tapasya has been portrayed with gray shades but like a lot of people in and outside IF i think she is not absolutely a negative or dark character....especially in hindi soaps when we talk bout negative characters we think of characters like komolika of kasauti who embodies the very definition of melodramatic nautanki queen vamp..when we say tappu is different we mean that CV's of uttran hav successfully portrayed a character that is not essentially like a female negative character in a hindi soap. n for that i would congratulate the CV's..they dared to think different.

@tiny 15
there's a difference b/w supporting evil and liking a gray character in a soap...contrary to popular belief here in this forum, we dont vouch for criminals and terroristsLOL...but theres a thin line b/w reality and fiction..in fiction one has the complete right of liking and even defending a negative character.
i know it might be ludicrous to bring in the following example but being a literature student i cant resist doing it...you must have heard of Paradise Lost by John Milton...many critics, authors and poets have loved, supported and even defended the character of Satan in Paradise Lost...including P. B. Shelley and William Blake. does that mean that they believed in satanic occults and worshiped satan and hated God? of course not..cuz it was fiction and what they were praising was a fictional character.
i know it was too elevated an example and the comparison might sound funnyEmbarrassed but i hope my example have further cleared my POV.

I feel the basic problem with characters negative and saintly or good is that in a film you watch the film, you support, don't support the theory on which the film is based, you admire the actings of those who have performed well and you go homeSmileFilms being subjective, there are only those like minded you can discuss the same with and so there is a closure of sorts.

In serials............these characters live with you in your house 5 times a week and many start believing that characters like this could exist ...........this is an occupational hazard of any serious (in this case convoluted) drama and that is when extreme characteristics tend to get under people's skins and we have the reactions that we see.

If the reactions retain humour, logic and most importantly the knowledge that these are dredged up characters........all izz wellWink.............unfortunately more often than not  that does not happen.

Hopefully things will change................Smile On many occasions I have had a lot of fun with members discussing an idealistic situation within Uttaran.

BTW - Paradise Lost is one of my favorites amongst narrative poems........not a student of literature but just a voracious reader. I am more of a Shakespeare lover........ Could you clear a point for me...........did he write PL after he went blind or before??????????
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

well..both have goods and bads in them...tapu is more real character while no one can be like iccha (too good to be true)...personally i adore both of them....
things i hate about iccha: I would not use the word hate but dislike for me is good

- extreme brainless..........I disagree, she is not brainless just  does not assert her knowledge
- weak..............agree
- extreme submissive.................certainly with the wrong people
- old fashioned and backward..........Backward never.........old fashioned maybe but not a quality I dislike

things i like about iccha:

her beauty...thats all..lol..innocent face and voice...nothing more than that.. Now that is very subjective about both Ichcha and Tapasya so I will refrain...........I like JogiWinkWinkEmbarrassed

things that i hate about tapu..........Again prefer dislike

-too selfish............agree
-very individualistic.............Not totally individualistic because she has let Nani rule her throughout her childhood and even now.
-very hard hearted...........agreed but she does have a soft corner for NaniLOLLOL
-very mean and rude..............Oh she can be sickly sweet if she wants something so not always rude

things i like about tapu
-modern and lively.............ok
-determined..........yes but not always in making the right decisions
-HAVE FUN IN LIFE not like iccha being religious all the time..no life....Ichcha was never religious all the time and she did have fun before she met Veer...........but a different type of fun, so different strokes for different folksWink
-funny............Her situations have been funny at times and silly as well but Tapasya funny, I am not sure about that.
-intelligent...(sharp minded)...........yes but sometimes that intelligence has proved to be her nemesis so I don't know whether I like that quality in her as she uses it now

Some  good points mentioned by you............My POV to your comments in red, would like to know what you think

Edited by groucho - 17 January 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
What have I been trying to say all this time is said perfectly by Varun.

Tapasya has grey shades but she is definitely not an outright vamp because her actions are not based on wanting to cause harm for enjoyment or money like famous vamps such as Komolika and most recently Kala in LTL. Firstly she is a young girl still and seeing her grow up we knew she was not like this from the start...there is a REASON she is the way she is now and we have hopes that if her hatred for Ichha disappears then she can go back to the way she was. Except for one or two acts it has been mostly nani who has been the brain behind her actions. We see Tapasya having an emotional side...her continued love for Veer never wavering except in some fits of anger. We see her very childish and immature not cruel and conniving mostly. She though explained quite rationally to nani the other day how will I take the responsibility of this child when the childs father is not with me...I am so young and I dont even know what I am to do in my future. She acts on emotions. She is NOT a vamp! Vamps are fully cruel and dont ever love anyone or become emotional.

I hope people understand that when I say I support Tapasya I do NOT support her wrong deeds I support her because I want her to change back to what she used to be and I believe that will surely happen once her hatred for Ichha disappears which I admit will take a HUGE incident to happen. I dont believe Tapasya is evil I believe she is poisoned and she definitely was during a vulnerable time in her life. Veeya/Tapu fans are NOT evil supporters or terrorists contrary to some belief in this forum. Yes I know I am the first oen to hate the person who hurts her because I know she is human and she feels hurt and pain also which unwittingly and unthinkingly she tries to give back to others. Tapasya's future is after all dependant on the CVs.

Bottom line of my belief: Tapasya has grey shades but nor is she evil nor is she a vamp. She is an over-emotional young girl filled with hatred towards one girl and perhaps a little too crazy in her love. I feel extremely sorry for her knowing she is not normal and she lives a bad existance.

Edited by SRKLuvr - 17 January 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinnankit_34varun.tap

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

What have I been trying to say all this time is said perfectly by Varun.

Tapasya has grey shades but she is definitely not an outright vamp because her actions are not based on wanting to cause harm for enjoyment or money like famous vamps such as Komolika and most recently Kala in LTL. Firstly she is a young girl still and seeing her grow up we knew she was not like this from the start...there is a REASON she is the way she is now and we have hopes that if her hatred for Ichha disappears then she can go back to the way she was. Except for one or two acts it has been mostly nani who has been the brain behind her actions. We see Tapasya having an emotional side...her continued love for Veer never wavering except in some fits of anger. We see her very childish and immature not cruel and conniving mostly. She though explained quite rationally to nani the other day how will I take the responsibility of this child when the childs father is not with me...I am so young and I dont even know what I am to do in my future. She acts on emotions. She is NOT a vamp! Vamps are fully cruel and dont ever love anyone or become emotional.

I hope people understand that when I say I support Tapasya I do NOT support her wrong deeds I support her because I want her to change back to what she used to be and I believe that will surely happen once her hatred for Ichha disappears which I admit will take a HUGE incident to happen. I dont believe Tapasya is evil I believe she is poisoned and she definitely was during a vulnerable time in her life. Veeya/Tapu fans are NOT evil supporters or terrorists contrary to some belief in this forum. Yes I know I am the first oen to hate the person who hurts her because I know she is human and she feels hurt and pain also which unwittingly and unthinkingly she tries to give back to others. Tapasya's future is after all dependant on the CVs.

Bottom line of my belief: Tapasya has grey shades but nor is she evil nor is she a vamp. She is an over-emotional young girl filled with hatred towards one girl and perhaps a little too crazy in her love. I feel extremely sorry for her knowing she is not normal and she lives a bad existance.
very correctly potrayed sanayaji Clap
i have known u the exact way ..isliye i always support u ..but that may b cause we communicate a lot ..and that what makes me understand u much better than the others ..Smile but this thread of urs is a great step by u to make others realize that neither u or any of the veeya fans support tappu's  negative antics ..and by no means find it gud for the society ..Smile hope this makes others understand us  a little better  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnSRKLuvr

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
By srk:
We are a fan of tapasya's role, her cuteness, beauty and acting. sanaya you correctly says that we are not supporting her evil work I also feel very bad for she doing murder attempt on ichcha by using sid. Bus utna he kharab laga baki zo ichcha ke saath hua wo sahi tha ekdam tapasya ne vansh ko nahi mara use Ichcha ne mara hai apne devar ke sath ghattiya rishta rakhkar aur rahi baat maut ke liye uksane ki to uss din kuch bhi ho sakta tha tapasya bhi mar sakti thi. I promised in the all forum member who Ichcha fans they never says ki Icha vansh se thoda bhi saccha pyaar karti thi. Aur uski maut ka use thoda bhi dukh hai. Kue sanaya ji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

By srk:
We are a fan of tapasya's role, her cuteness, beauty and acting. sanaya you correctly says that we are not supporting her evil work I also feel very bad for she doing murder attempt on ichcha by using sid. Bus utna he kharab laga baki zo ichcha ke saath hua wo sahi tha ekdam tapasya ne vansh ko nahi mara use Ichcha ne mara hai apne devar ke sath ghattiya rishta rakhkar aur rahi baat maut ke liye uksane ki to uss din kuch bhi ho sakta tha tapasya bhi mar sakti thi. I promised in the all forum member who Ichcha fans they never says ki Icha vansh se thoda bhi saccha pyaar karti thi. Aur uski maut ka use thoda bhi dukh hai. Kue sanaya ji.
hiiiiiiiiiz varun ji ...
plzzz post some comments on the veeya heaven so that all veeya fans know we have got a new fan 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

By srk:

Varun what I respect the most about Tapasya is that she has forever been constant in her love for Veer. I agree that at the time of marriage she didnt love Veer it was merely a desire to take him from Ichha however a few weeks into the marriage I could clearly see that she had genuinely began to love him and that wasnt unexpected...with a man as good as Veer in morals and etiquette (he was then at least) and I know that part of her love was because she saw her beloved father in Veer. There are some basic morals that if broken I cannot stand..infidelity in marriage...or pyar mein dhoka. Issiliye I hated what Tapu did to Sid and I also hated it when Veer did it to her. I began to deeply resent Ichha the day I saw coochicooing with Veer (her devar) not even two months after her own husbands death when she had never understood Veer's love. I cant stand such people. tapasya didnt kill Vansh it was a pure accident. Her crime was that she forgot who she was talking to. She forgot she was talking to an addict who was unstable and would take her words more strongly than Veer or ichha would. I dont even know who ichha loves. I dont even know if she loves either of the V bros.

I cannot like Veer and ichha's relation because in my mind it is completely wrong and immoral.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

Go to top