Uttaran

iccha vs tapasya (Page 7)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

@TS

people like us who like tappu's character more than that of icha's have mainly only one agenda..we like her character since the character has more shades to it than icha's, who, according to us is a rather bland and boring character... most of us do not take our moral lessons from daily soaps..we watch them to entertain ourselves. now i watch very little of hindi soaps but if i talk bout an American daily like desperate housewives, there one will find tales of betray and apparent 'sins' even amongst the main protagonists..they are not blandly positive but have more than one shade. so that is my answer to you..we like tapasya because she adds zest to the story line...zing or spice as you may say...

Well said............and that is exactly how this serial is to be viewed.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

@TS

people like us who like tappu's character more than that of icha's have mainly only one agenda..we like her character since the character has more shades to it than icha's, who, according to us is a rather bland and boring character... most of us do not take our moral lessons from daily soaps..we watch them to entertain ourselves. now i watch very little of hindi soaps but if i talk bout an American daily like desperate housewives, there one will find tales of betray and apparent 'sins' even amongst the main protagonists..they are not blandly positive but have more than one shade. so that is my answer to you..we like tapasya because she adds zest to the story line...zing or spice as you may say...
liking any character is not bad, but justifying their deed and proving a negative character to positive gale se nahin utarti. we all like one or other negative characters in films but we like their acting and like as they r and not defend their action. as concern to the different shade of Tapu for me there is only one and tht is DARK shade. but again its only my personal POV. 
yeah ankit agreed wid u!! this  is not abt only like & dislike but its abt supporting evil though its only reel ckt!!ClapClap
though sum ppl may not take their moral lessons from daily soaps but still they don't go on justify -ve reel ckts & their evil deeds. and if sum1 can support evil ckt & its deeds saying shes pure deeeeeeeeep down the heart then it shows real pyschology of the human!! and its a general tendency of human 2 hav a knack 4 -ve things but we r provided wid not just brain, heart or mind only but a conscience which shows wat is rite & wrong!

i m not taking my moral lessons from any reel ckt but if i start praising the -ve ckt & justifying their evilness then surely its my pyschology which is affecting by this. just saying it doesnot show our thinking or moral but its always action which speaks louder than the words!!Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007xavivillacjs369shivani9LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

@TS

liking any character is not bad, but justifying their deed and proving a negative character to positive gale se nahin utarti. we all like one or other negative characters in films but we like their acting and like as they r and not defend their action. as concern to the different shade of Tapu for me there is only one and tht is DARK shade. but again its only my personal POV. 

In principle I agree with most of what you have said. But justifying any extreme character as in this serial is very difficult whether it is positive or negative.  ............No one can defend an extreme character like Tapasya and if someone does then that is their choice.
Equally at times it is difficult to justify Ichcha's character..........because that too has been made into an extreme case.

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by divy609

She wanted Ichcha to go ROFLLOL and what a way to do itClapLeave the 9-yr old gal in the jungleShockedHer left -brain started working quite fastROFL.........If she had told her Mother that she didn't want them in the house Divya would have shooed them off long back...Why all this atyaachaarDead

Without all this drama where is the story............would have ended in the jungle that night.

hello aditijiSmile, good 2 see u....,

@bold...but i am sure tht wudnt stop us from calling Tapasya a Censored in this story...sorry for my rude lang, but i havent got a milligram of sympathy for tht evil character...shez a 100 percent Censored yyyyyy character..sorry again....TongueEmbarrassed

Hi Shivani, good to see you too after a long time............I know how all of you feel so I will not say much..............Unhappy No need to apologise to me, this is an open Forum and everybody has a right to give their point of view.

However, I am deeply saddened that so many have forgotten that these characters are unbelievably unreal...........Unhappy.

Have fun.....SmileSmile

Aditiji, i feel very embarassed 2 use rude lang...hence i apologise ...Embarrassed btw i'm having gr8 fun enjoying discussions with friends esp against tht evil tapasya...Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 17 January 2011 at 11:58am
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@TS

yeah ankit agreed wid u!! this  is not abt only like & dislike but its abt supporting evil though its only reel ckt!!ClapClap
though sum ppl may not take their moral lessons from daily soaps but still they don't go on justify -ve reel ckts & their evil deeds. and if sum1 can support evil ckt & its deeds saying shes pure deeeeeeeeep down the heart then it shows real pyschology of the human!! and its a general tendency of human 2 hav a knack 4 -ve things but we r provided wid not just brain, heart or mind only but a conscience which shows wat is rite & wrong!

i m not taking my moral lessons from any reel ckt but if i start praising the -ve ckt & justifying their evilness then surely its my pyschology which is affecting by this. just saying it doesnot show our thinking or moral but its always action which speaks louder than the words!!Clap

perfect reply Dolly.......Thumbs Up

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
tapasya's role all about a practicle role she is define many charactor in one role. My means tapasya ka role ajj tak koi smgh nahi paya because some one says she is an evil someone says she is made an evil by nani. I am a veeya fan and I liked tapasyas role.I think issme koi do rai hai hi nahi ki tapasya ke role aur acting main he pora saab kuch hai, Ichcha only a doormat or base for storyline of veeya. RASHMI IS A SUPERB ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN TELEVISION. SHE IS A FULL ENTERTAINMENT MASSALA. par ye story na.........

SRKLuvr

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
well first of all thanks @ intruderfast and groucho for understanding my POV. Big smile

@ankit 111 yes tapasya has been portrayed with gray shades but like a lot of people in and outside IF i think she is not absolutely a negative or dark character....especially in hindi soaps when we talk bout negative characters we think of characters like komolika of kasauti who embodies the very definition of melodramatic nautanki queen vamp..when we say tappu is different we mean that CV's of uttran hav successfully portrayed a character that is not essentially like a female negative character in a hindi soap. n for that i would congratulate the CV's..they dared to think different.

@tiny 15
there's a difference b/w supporting evil and liking a gray character in a soap...contrary to popular belief here in this forum, we dont vouch for criminals and terroristsLOL...but theres a thin line b/w reality and fiction..in fiction one has the complete right of liking and even defending a negative character.
i know it might be ludicrous to bring in the following example but being a literature student i cant resist doing it...you must have heard of Paradise Lost by John Milton...many critics, authors and poets have loved, supported and even defended the character of Satan in Paradise Lost...including P. B. Shelley and William Blake. does that mean that they believed in satanic occults and worshiped satan and hated God? of course not..cuz it was fiction and what they were praising was a fictional character.
i know it was too elevated an example and the comparison might sound funnyEmbarrassed but i hope my example have further cleared my POV.

Edited by pragya_dutta - 17 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
You are rightly says when we asked about negtive chractor of indian soaps we think komolika {I never seen komolika role} and all like this but cvts very succes to protray the role of tappu. The vamp always destroy or spoil the life of others always but tappu ne appni kushi chahi aur use pane ke chakkar me dusro ki zindgi barbaad hui.She is not a fullflooded vamp. vamp kisi se pyaar nahi karti par tappu veer se pyaar karti hai .Villan never made the mother of hero's child but tappu veer ke bacche ki maa banne wali hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinnankit_34SRKLuvr

Go to top