intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ladybird9

angelic child a Censored insult 2 tht word...someone at tht age who executes a plan smoothly 2 kill another without even being caught is called a devil yaaa criminal....btw am i missing tht its time 2 rewrite dictionaries all across the world..what angelic child means...TongueThumbs Down

oh really who did she kill then? u talking about the jungle?LOL u guys are seriously laughableROFL great at exaggerations to suit ur own ends. She wanted ichha to go and never come back she had no intention to KILL anyoneLOL

r u tapasyaShocked, how do u know her intention was not to kill...TongueThumbs Down

Because I understand my Tapasya very wellSmile can u prove she had intention to kill?
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arundhati_jem

lets see who wins at the last ,, iccha or tapasya

im pretty sure who wins...

Its not about who wins or loses. The cvs have never portrayed Tapu as an outright Vamp she is the parallel lead who has some grey shades and behind that is a deep emotional story which many people fail to understand. Im pretty sure this story will end with all 3 happy and Tapu realising her faults and getting back to normal happy in her own life. She needs no punishment.
ROFLROFL deep emotional story , lolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
kya bhai why r u laughing ?? major means baby giving birth to baby ....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hmmm iam confused now , if taps is parallel lead , then why in concept its said , its about icha ?? does this mean everyone who wrote summary and concept and when show started when they said its about icha, all r nothing but fools ?? D'oh
Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@TS

people like us who like tappu's character more than that of icha's have mainly only one agenda..we like her character since the character has more shades to it than icha's, who, according to us is a rather bland and boring character... most of us do not take our moral lessons from daily soaps..we watch them to entertain ourselves. now i watch very little of hindi soaps but if i talk bout an American daily like desperate housewives, there one will find tales of betray and apparent 'sins' even amongst the main protagonists..they are not blandly positive but have more than one shade. so that is my answer to you..we like tapasya because she adds zest to the story line...zing or spice as you may say...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

@TS

people like us who like tappu's character more than that of icha's have mainly only one agenda..we like her character since the character has more shades to it than icha's, who, according to us is a rather bland and boring character... most of us do not take our moral lessons from daily soaps..we watch them to entertain ourselves. now i watch very little of hindi soaps but if i talk bout an American daily like desperate housewives, there one will find tales of betray and apparent 'sins' even amongst the main protagonists..they are not blandly positive but have more than one shade. so that is my answer to you..we like tapasya because she adds zest to the story line...zing or spice as you may say...
pragya i dont doubt u at all and even sonia ji,
u r the ideal supporters of tappu, who r fan of tappu but dont justify her bad deeds,
this is how a true fan must beSmile

Gnarly_Quinnankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

@TS

liking any character is not bad, but justifying their deed and proving a negative character to positive gale se nahin utarti. we all like one or other negative characters in films but we like their acting and like as they r and not defend their action. as concern to the different shade of Tapu for me there is only one and tht is DARK shade. but again its only my personal POV. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by JustJ

lol, charu , dont waste ur time on this stuff, u will be confused just like we dont understand them and they laugh at  our stupidity , we do the same ...... as simple as that , its easy than wasting time in pointing out flaws as all they have to do it  defend ..... chodo yaaro ................ chill karo

Jaya... cudnt bear our straightforward Vansh being compared with Taps.......one can just go on proving one's point... but things wud only get nasty... so before any such thing cud happen we did what was best...agreed to disagree...WinkSmile
@charu i agree wid u that vansh was not evil & he'd history of drug addiction & not recovered fully.Clap
 but dracula's case is not like him!! why ppl 4get that vansh was closed in a room 4 13 yrs.& devoid of all comforts & luxuries unlike tappy!! and i'd earlier gave e.g of sum1 whom we r known 2. he was drug addict & though he'd spent sum time in rehab centre also but still hes not improved. earlier 4 sumtime he'd started behaving normally but now again he has started abusing his parents, wife & oder relatives. may b they brought him back in mid of his treatment.

cjs369LimitLessFan

Go to top