Uttaran
Uttaran

iccha vs tapasya (Page 5)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, charu , dont waste ur time on this stuff, u will be confused just like we dont understand them and they laugh at  our stupidity , we do the same ...... as simple as that , its easy than wasting time in pointing out flaws as all they have to do it  defend ..... chodo yaaro ................ chill karo

Jaya... cudnt bear our straightforward Vansh being compared with Taps.......one can just go on proving one's point... but things wud only get nasty... so before any such thing cud happen we did what was best...agreed to disagree...WinkSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
lol charu , i know , surprised to see he is not vulnerable but someone else is LOL......... when that someone else was standing strong when gun was pointed at her and giving bashan where as the one holding it was weakening and ended up shooting himself , u dont call it vulnerable re LOL

dreamz12divy609tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

lol charu , i know , surprised to see he is not vulnerable but someone else is LOL......... when that someone else was standing strong when gun was pointed at her and giving bashan where as the one holding it was weakening and ended up shooting himself , u dont call it vulnerable re LOL

poor Vansh... miss him so muchCry.... can never forgive Taps for being the cause of his deathAngry
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by divy609

She wanted Ichcha to go ROFLLOL and what a way to do itClapLeave the 9-yr old gal in the jungleShockedHer left -brain started working quite fastROFL.........If she had told her Mother that she didn't want them in the house Divya would have shooed them off long back...Why all this atyaachaarDead

Without all this drama where is the story............would have ended in the jungle that night.

hello aditijiSmile, good 2 see u....,

@bold...but i am sure tht wudnt stop us from calling Tapasya a Censored in this story...sorry for my rude lang, but i havent got a milligram of sympathy for tht evil character...shez a 100 percent Censored yyyyyy character..sorry again....TongueEmbarrassed

Hi Shivani, good to see you too after a long time............I know how all of you feel so I will not say much..............Unhappy No need to apologise to me, this is an open Forum and everybody has a right to give their point of view.

However, I am deeply saddened that so many have forgotten that these characters are unbelievably unreal...........Unhappy.

Have fun.....SmileSmile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
donno  why he was introduced in this show yaar ... BV would have done wonders with his role no
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

donno  why he was introduced in this show yaar ... BV would have done wonders with his role no

ya... Vansh was one of the most lovable characters of this serial... even sometimes when he tortured Ichcha, one cud not hate him... his love for Ichcha n his pain and his not being able to control himself at times was understood.... n Rohit KhuranaStar did a par excellent job in performing the role of Vansh...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by arundhati_jem

i was pretty confident that once tappu comes to know why jogi cared for iccha.. i.e. jogi accidentally killed iccha's father , so he is taking care of her.. she would change

i was damn sure, tapasya would change and come to her normal self just like when she was in her childhood

but the Cv's distorted her character to such an extent that she used this secret to create gaps between  iccha and jogi

i lost all hopes that this lady will mend her ways and change herself and stop listening to nani

And she wont until something very major happens. Because obsessional hatred - drummed into her head everyday for tens years doesnt go that easily. It will take something very big to change that. vansh got poisoned in two Tapu stories. Imagine the impact ten years of poison would have had on Tapu.
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

dear lord why do I get into this? Well all I can request is that people stop using such strong language or I am afraid the reporting system will have to come back which I dont want considering we have had a peaceful few months on the forum since some troublemakers left.
oye hoye hum toh darr gayeLOL,
waise it was very peaceful 4 the past 2 months, aaj aisa kyaa ho gaya , zara sochoTongueLOLLOL

cjs369ankit111shivani9

Go to top