Uttaran
Uttaran

iccha vs tapasya (Page 12)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

no i think now its a little better actually dear...it was even worse few months back Disapprove.

but now things might get a little rough here and there but at least everyone stays civil and tries not to attack the members of the forum..or the actors, personally...now thats a development. there was a time few months back when the mods had to close multiple threads everyday...the situation is a little better now. and with uttrans possibly ending we all should promote bhaichara in the forum now  at leastLOL

seriously agreeThumbs Up...for these fictional characters it is stupid if we fight with each otherLOL...we should all have fun laughing at the stupidity of cvsLOL

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

no i think now its a little better actually dear...it was even worse few months back Disapprove.

but now things might get a little rough here and there but at least everyone stays civil and tries not to attack the members of the forum..or the actors, personally...now thats a development. there was a time few months back when the mods had to close multiple threads everyday...the situation is a little better now. and with uttrans possibly ending we all should promote bhaichara in the forum now  at leastLOL

seriously agreeThumbs Up...for these fictional characters it is stupid if we fight with each otherLOL...we should all have fun laughing at the stupidity of cvsLOL

no rahulvaid 1...couldn't agree anymore... thanks to some of your friends who have started personally attacking and belittling the actors in open public forums.
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

no rahulvaid 1...couldn't agree anymore... thanks to some of your friends who have started personally attacking and belittling the actors in open public forums.

Yar i had atleast realized it is horrible to attack each other for this dramaShockedwe could all have been good friends with each other rather than fighting like mad with each otherLOLi have no problems with anyone...this show is too stupid for me to fight over withBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinnchocoz

Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i know yaar...n we have SO many things to look forward to in our lives...guess most of us are just over 20 or still in teenages here... why take things personally man? one can aways criticize characters....harshly even but to be mean to actors and their fansShocked..seriously! i HOPE people's good sense comes back to them.

chocozrahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

i know yaar...n we have SO many things to look forward to in our lives...guess most of us are just over 20 or still in teenages here... why take things personally man? one can aways criticize characters....harshly even but to be mean to actors and their fansShocked..seriously! i HOPE people's good sense comes back to them.

i swear....we dont even know these actors...why to fight for them....evryone has their own personal choice...all cant think alike...but that doesnt mean we say wrong things about each otherBig smileno issues yar mast rehne kaa...koi kuch bolta bhi hai toh just IGNOREWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

i swear....we dont even know these actors...why to fight for them....evryone has their own personal choice...all cant think alike...but that doesnt mean we say wrong things about each otherBig smileno issues yar mast rehne kaa...koi kuch bolta bhi hai toh just IGNOREWink

i always do that ..i try not to fight cuz fighting is clearly stupid...but some of your pals should also restrain their feelings yaar..hadh hoti hai har cheez ki.

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

i always do that ..i try not to fight cuz fighting is clearly stupid...but some of your pals should also restrain their feelings yaar..hadh hoti hai har cheez ki.

Yar actually i dont know what u r talking about coz i m busy with my exam prepn...but u seem disturbed...i come here itself very less so not actually aware of what all happened in my absenceConfusedbut i would just suggest that we all know what we are and we should not be bothered what others sayWink

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

well first of all thanks @ intruderfast and groucho for understanding my POV. Big smile

@ankit 111 yes tapasya has been portrayed with gray shades but like a lot of people in and outside IF i think she is not absolutely a negative or dark character....especially in hindi soaps when we talk bout negative characters we think of characters like komolika of kasauti who embodies the very definition of melodramatic nautanki queen vamp..when we say tappu is different we mean that CV's of uttran hav successfully portrayed a character that is not essentially like a female negative character in a hindi soap. n for that i would congratulate the CV's..they dared to think different.

@tiny 15
there's a difference b/w supporting evil and liking a gray character in a soap...contrary to popular belief here in this forum, we dont vouch for criminals and terroristsLOL...but theres a thin line b/w reality and fiction..in fiction one has the complete right of liking and even defending a negative character.
i know it might be ludicrous to bring in the following example but being a literature student i cant resist doing it...you must have heard of Paradise Lost by John Milton...many critics, authors and poets have loved, supported and even defended the character of Satan in Paradise Lost...including P. B. Shelley and William Blake. does that mean that they believed in satanic occults and worshiped satan and hated God? of course not..cuz it was fiction and what they were praising was a fictional character.
i know it was too elevated an example and the comparison might sound funnyEmbarrassed but i hope my example have further cleared my POV.
@pragya i m not saying ppl supporting taps or -ve reel ckts r terrorrists or criminals.

yes you are  even in this post you have clearly said that because we like a negative character we are all 'negative' people.
i don't know where i'd said that u r  -ve bcoz u like -ve ckt!!
and theres no thin line btn reel & real in general.

yes no thin line..but a thick line. may be it is blurred for some who go n insult the actors and dont understand they are only essaying characters.
yeah theres a v.v.thick line!!and if u r saying abt sum oder ppl abt insulting actors(though i know sum of our frnds) but they did this only after 2-3 veeya fans started abusing a +ve ckt & the actor!! thatswhy they retailtated!!and if sum1 threw stones 2 sum1 then 1 shudn't expect flowers in return!!as i'd myself observed this. veeya fans started bashing  just bcoz  veecha or vanscha fans abusing taps ckt & which is quite normal.i'd visited so many show forums but apart from UT none'd ppl who like a -ve ckt & even defended them. whether its KSBKBT KTH, KKGGK or anyoder K-soaps. though ppl'd liked the actors playing those ckts like ansh of KSBKBT & even i always liked the actor 4 his acting but not the ckt & i always crticised or bashed that ckt!!

and liking a -ve or even a grey ckt reflects the pyschology of human & this is agreed upon by many renowned psychiatrist & psycologists that humans've general knack 4 -ve or bad things.

i had psychoanalysis as my core paper. would LOVE to know which psychologist ur talking bout...freud? lacan? klein? kristeva?
read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on PLRT where he'd clearly discredited sum of freud's theories or even read osho. i know sum of ur frnds think that osho is contovercial but if u read his books abt human psychology & nature then freud etc.'s theories luk lame 2 u!! i'vn't psychoanalysis as my sub  but i always read books  on such things & its a normal human nature that we go 4 -ve easily or rather take -ve things more readily & easily!! 2 know abt this no1 has 2 bcum a freud or lacan or any of the oder ppl u mentioned!!
 we human chose the things which r not 4 our gud or rather we choose easy way instead of rite way or things!!
i dont n i know a lot of people who dont dear... we all have this thing called 'conscience' which stops us from doing soemthing 'wrong'...atleast thats what I know.
i agree wid u abt conscience & thatswhy i m not including u in those prsns.and on that basis only oders wonder that how sum1 like taps (in reel) who'd defntly done evil things liked by ppl & even get defended!!

and abt john milton's PL sorry idn't read it & neither know anything abt it though i like literature whether hindi or english or sum oder lang's translated in either of the langs!! i"ll able 2 say on it wen i read it!!

if you have problems regarding english epics we can always refer to mahabharat...you know who is my fav there? karna...the one who joined the opposition n yet stayed an unsung hero. but then because i like someone who fought for kuru's you will say i like negativity...right dear?
i don't've any prob wid english liter its only that i'vn't read john milton's PL & yes i also like karna but i don't think he was mistreated he himself chose that path & he always knew that he was on wrong side & thatswhy wen Lord Krishna told him abt his reality & asked 2 cum 2 pandavas side & b given the throne by yudhishter he denied saying he knew pandavas r rite & if he went 2 them they wud defntly give him the throne but bcoz hes indebted 2 duryodhana he'd 2 give it 2 him & he knew that duryodhana didn't deserve it!! and  wen he was killed by arjuna wen he was widout any weapons it was only Lord Krishna who asked arjuna 2 attack him at that time as karna was wrong!!
and i also admire sum of ur views & u, sonia & 2 sum extent priticka's post i really like among veeya fans!! so i was not entirely saying this only after reading ur views. but after reading ur views i rem sum1 else's v.strong views on it which were really disturbing!!

thank you for not thinking i'm a criminal/ terrorist/ bank robber..or what not..n from now on if you are replying me i would prefer if you only refer to my post alone...thanks!
i don't think u or even oder veeya fans criminal!!and yes i was not just replying u but also in general talking as we  all always do wen gread sum thread's topic etc.

i'm sorry if i sounded harsh... actually due to some current situations created by certain fanatics i went a little too hyper. dont take it personally please.

pragya.
and i m also sorry if i m sounded a bit harsh as i was also disturbed by current situations which is created by certain fanatics. so plz u also don't take it prsnally!!SmileSmile

shivani9intruderfast

Go to top